No announcement yet.

Ghotbi and Kafashian have to go !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In line, with my previouse note, and in line with " Hajagha "........
    the problem with our football is not the TM coach...

1-Bad system & management.
    2-Low class coaching.
    3-lack of use of psycology in coaching.
    4-lack of diciplin.

Why would Norati with so much experince , mises when to jump for the ball ?
    Why would our forwards, lose the ball,when in scoring position ?
    Why the speed is so low ?
    The reason, is the players, colectively, have been under a low class coaching all year around, and are expected to do well by TM head coach....
    To answer payman's assertion about, exception of " kalatbari "......I should say, just give him a little more time, and little more recagnition...then he will go down in effort like others have.....
    this is the way, all our youth talents are heading toward.....Lots of talents,lots of hope, ...will be waisted by bad coaching and system,....
    The seeds of flowers, will not grow in the shitland !...................we all are too familiar with unfinshed business of complition of talents ,and waisted hopes !
    Last edited by zzgloo; 11-27-2009, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
      1-Bad system & management.
      2-Low class coaching.
      3-lack of use of psycology in coaching.
      4-lack of diciplin.

Agha bahram, when you have 1 (bad system & management),
      does 2, 3 and 4 matter??

Comment

Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
        Agha bahram, when you have 1 (bad system & management),
        does 2, 3 and 4 matter??
        Indeed that by itself is the single most important issue, behzad jaan.....
        But, the question remains, if by keep changing coaches,are we realy going to get any where?
        Why would some of our fellow PFDC members, what Ghotbi go ? .....and if that will change anything ?

Comment

Indeed that by itself is the single most important issue, behzad jaan.....
          But, the question remains, if by keep changing coaches,are we realy going to get any where?
          Why would some of our fellow PFDC members, what Ghotbi go ? .....and if that will change anything ?
          Agha Bahram ..... after your persistent support for Afshin Ghotbi , and before that , your very evident loathing of Ali Daei , It is beyond expectation to see you suddenly change sides and consider Ghotbi responsible for the poor results ( Despite the fact that the man himself admitting responsibility
          And by questioning Ghotbi going , if this will change anything ? then I assume that you do not think that Team Melli coach has a major role in the team ........ him going or staying does not make any difference , right ?

unless I am missing something here

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
            with all due respect, you are not missing anything just conveniently ignoring it.

no one, at least not on this thread, has said that Ghotbi doesn't get any blame.. but yet you keep making comments like:
            ...OK , let us assume that is one hell of an accurate statement....If our dear coach Ghotbi , should not be blamed for the ill performance and sick results of Team Melli ..
            or
            yet when it is Ghotbi’s turn , suddenly he not liable , it is NOT his fault. It is the fault of the system…
            what MR and I have said is that when 11 players (so called best players of the league plus Mobali and Ando from England) perform so poorly, it is not ALL Ghotbi's fault.. that is not how fault or credit is divided in a team sport.. but then again I would have thought that you knew that..

It is ironic that of all the people you complaint about "contradiction".. Like I said before, you didn't open a thread asking for GN to be fired after the crappy performance of TM in AC games with all it's European players..

I wonder why..
            Last edited by BehzadB; 11-27-2009, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Agha Bahram ..... after your persistent support for Afshin Ghotbi , and before that , your very evident loathing of Ali Daei , It is beyond expectation to see you suddenly change sides and consider Ghotbi responsible for the poor results ( Despite the fact that the man himself admitting responsibility
              And by questioning Ghotbi going , if this will change anything ? then I assume that you do not think that Team Melli coach has a major role in the team ........ him going or staying does not make any difference , right ?

God Bless majid Jaan.....
              If you remember, I " officialy " , took back my support of Ghotbi ....although, it is evident from all my posts, I fault the system ,and currant TM status,far more than the head coach.......
              But, Regarding Daei, I still say, the guy was a " Retard "...., absolutly no knowledge of coaching, and only a Big mouth !...at least, Ghotbi gives lip service !!!
              Ghotbi, is helping the TM as any coach could possibly do with what is at hand...............
              TM deserves a better coach, only when currant situation,which is out of TM coach's hands, finishes .

Comment

God Bless majid Jaan.....
                If you remember, I " officialy " , took back my support of Ghotbi ....although, it is evident from all my posts, I fault the system ,and currant TM status,far more than the head coach.......
                But, Regarding Daei, I still say, the guy was a " Retard "...., absolutly no knowledge of coaching, and only a Big mouth !...at least, Ghotbi gives lip service !!!
                Ghotbi, is helping the TM as any coach could possibly do with what is at hand...............
                TM deserves a better coach, only when currant situation,which is out of TM coach's hands, finishes .

Nah Ghorban....Yadam hast......

You only started bashing Ghotbi for attending AN inaugration cermonies....Nothing at all to do with football , tactics or abilities of the coach

Anyway , it was just to put the records straight.

sigpic

Comment

we have a weak league, we could have similar problems even if we try to bring
                  in jose morinho to be the TM coach.

for the past 5 years i didnt see no major improvement in the ipl.and weve seen how
                  our ipl top teams (esteghlal) go last in the acl.

the iff needs to improve ipl and i dont see that hapening anytime soon.
                  Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

^^ actually bahram jan didnt criticize ghotbi for his attendence of AN's swearing-in ceremony. he excused it by saying it's not ghotbi's fault and we shd not blame him!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      ^^ actually bahram jan didnt criticize ghotbi for his attendence of AN's swearing-in ceremony. he excused it by saying it's not ghotbi's fault and we shd not blame him!
                      Thanks for remembering......

1- I originaly supported Ghotbi......on the count,that I believed, he will bring " US " closer ( US being we Iranians out side IRAN,and Iranians inside IRAN ) .
                      I also thought, his American learned organizational skills, may be enough,and compensate for any lack of coaching knowledge he may have had.

2-While I did not like his attendance at ahmadinejad meeting, I forgave him, and said it was out of pressure.

3- I how ever, blamed ,ourGold medal wrestler who went all the way,and had speech on ahmadinejad's .

4-I gave up on Ghotbi,after his poor showings,and admited my wrong support.

5-I also,have consistantly,believed, the problems are beyound coachings, as well as my total disrespect for all domestic coaches,when it comes to international games.

Comment

Thanks for remembering......

1- I originaly supported Ghotbi......on the count,that I believed, he will bring " US " closer ( US being we Iranians out side IRAN,and Iranians inside IRAN ) .
                        I also thought, his American learned organizational skills, may be enough,and compensate for any lack of coaching knowledge he may have had.

2-While I did not like his attendance at ahmadinejad meeting, I forgave him, and said it was out of pressure.

3- I how ever, blamed ,ourGold medal wrestler who went all the way,and had speech on ahmadinejad's .

4-I gave up on Ghotbi,after his poor showings,and admited my wrong support.

5-I also,have consistantly,believed, the problems are beyound coachings, as well as my total disrespect for all domestic coaches,when it comes to international games.

Fair enough , Bahram Jan.
                        Last edited by maij; 12-03-2009, 09:41 AM.

sigpic

Comment

قطبي بي*كفايت، پشت سنگر سياست!

Comment

اختصاصي/
                            مهاجراني: فدراسيون فوتبال براي اثبات توانايي هاي خود نيازمندفرصت است
                            سرمربي تيم ملي فوتبال ايران در جام جهاني 1989 آرژانتين،گفت: براي اظهار نظر درخصوص عملکرد فدراسيون فوتبال بايد فرصت بيشتري به مسئولان اين فدراسيون بدهيم.

حشمت مهاجراني در گفت و گو با خبرنگار ايرنا، درخصوص وضعيت و جايگاه فوتبال ايران در طول چند سال اخير خاطرنشان ساخت: در رنکينگ فيفا افت شديدي داشته ايم اما اين رده بندي نبايد معيار خيلي مهمي براي بررسي افت فوتبال ايران باشد.
                            وي افزود: براي قضاوت درخصوص عملکرد فدراسيون و کادر فني تيم ملي هنوز زود است و بايد به مسئولان و کادر فني تيم ملي فرصت بيشتري دهيم تا آن ها بتوانند توانايي هاي خود را نشان دهند.
                            سرمربي اسبق تيم ملي ايران،گفت: فدراسيون فوتبال به غير از تيم ملي بزرگسالان در ساير بخش بسيار خوب کار کرده است و توانسته به موفقيت هاي مهمي دست پيدا کند.

* فوتبال ايران دوران تحول را پشت سر مي گذارد
                            مهاجراني درخصوص دلايل افت تيم ملي فوتبال بزرگسالان ايران، اظهار کرد: در حال حاضر فوتبال ما دوران تحول بازيکنان خود را پشت سر مي گذارد و بايد به همين دليل فرصت کافي را در اختيار آن ها قرار دهيم.
                            وي افزود: فوتبال دوستان بايد بدانند در دوره اي که تيم ملي در دوران تحول است نبايد عملکرد آن را براساس نتيجه، ارزيابي کنند.
                            پيشکسوت فوتبال ايران گفت: اعضاي کميته فني فدراسيون بايد برنامه هاي قطبي را بررسي کنند وبا مشخص کردن دلايل اين ناکامي ها، مشکلات برنامه وي را برطرف سازند.

* فوتبال ايران هنوز هم از قدرت هاي آسيا است
                            وي ادامه داد: برخلاف گفته برخي کارشناسان معتقدم فوتبال ايران هنوز هم يکي از قدرت هاي فوتبال آسياست و نبايد خود را دست کم بگيريم.
                            مهاجراني گفت: فوتبال ايران بسيار توانمند است و مطمئن باشيد با برنامه ريزي دقيق مي توانيم تيمي قدرتمند تر از هميشه را آماده کنيم.

* فوتبال ايران چوب بي برنامگي خود را مي خورد
                            سرمربي اسبق تيم ملي فوتبال ايران خاطرنشان ساخت: عدم برنامه ريزي مناسب بزرگترين مشکل فدراسيون فعلي است و مسئولان فدراسيون بايد تلاش کنند از اين پس با برنامه تر عمل نمايند.
                            وي ادامه داد: بايد از خواب غفلت بيدار شويم و تا زماني که فرصت را از دست نداده ايم وضعيت فوتبال خود را سر و سامان دهيم.

* فوتبال ايران پر از ستاره است
                            مهاجراني درخصوص ادعاي برخي کارشناسان مبني بر به پايان رسيدن ستاره هاي فوتبال،گفت: فوتبال ايران هنوز هم پر از ستاره هاي کشف نشده است و با کمي تلاش مي توانيم باز هم تيم ملي پر ستاره اي داشته باشيم.
                            کارشناس فوتبال ايران،اظهار کرد: براي داشتن بازيکنان خوب بايد کارهاي پايه سازي مناسب داشته باشيم. فوتبال کشور هايي چون بحرين و امارات به همين دليل پيشرفت قابل توجهي نسبت به گذشته داشته است.
                            وي ادامه داد:بايد فوتبال سنتي را کنار بگذاريم زيرا اين نوع تفکر درحال سست کردن ريشه فوتبال ما است.
                            مهاجراني افزود: متاسفانه در گذشته به هيچ عنوان به جوانان فرصتي براي نشان دادن توانايي هاي خود نداده ايم و هميشه از يک سري بازيکنان ثابت در ترکيب خود استفاده کرده ايم.
                            وي تصريح کرد: البته براي جوانگرايي بايد اصولي کار کنيم زيرا در هر جايي نمي توان بدون برنامه دست به جوانگرايي زد.
                            پيشکسوت فوتبال ايران در پايان، اظهار کرد: قطبي و يا هر مربي ديگري در تيم ملي نياز به زمان دارد تا بتواند از اين بازيکنان بهتر استفاده کند.
                            Last edited by zzgloo; 12-02-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

LOL at Ghotbi's trash talks........

He seriously thinks that he is a notch higher that the rest of the Iranians !!!!

He seriously thinks that he is dealing with a bunch of Dehati.....after all , he is from Jahrom (not very far from my ancestral birth place and there it is kind of Dehat!)

God help us.......

sigpic

Comment

I agree with Majid. And anyone who says Ghotbi is not at fault, we don't have good players, even Hiddink couldnt change us etc, are underestimating the effect of a coach. Look at England pre-Capello, look at them after. Look at Argentina pre-Maradona, look at them now. Please, when a team like Jordan beats us there is no "we have a weak league, players, federation, etc" argument anymore. Whatever we have, it's better than them.

Ghotbi is a joke. This team is a joke, no plan, no nothing. You have people like even me longing for someone like Branko. We need a decent foreign coach. Why can't we get someone, even, like Macala? All this guy does is make promises he has no way of keeping.
                                Last edited by kaz; 12-03-2009, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X