Your assessment of past 3 TM coaches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majid Jaan......
    You write English well, not just voccabulary and grammer, but also your composition is great........it may have something to do,with your job,that you write so well....
    While, it is hard to read other people through cyber space and internet...but, since we have exchanged our Ideas, for so much and for so long.......I for one, have a converging Ideas about who you may be,and how close we could have been ,if we had met in Person...........
    I Shall do as you asked...and will stop Using PFDC as a platform to spred massages of Hate, that I have been doing for far too long........You opened my eyes !!!!
    I do not wish to be eliminated from PFDC either, but I do not blaim you if you had to eliminate me, as I may deserve it......
    I also from now on, try to stay away from your posts,and not bother you ...as I feel absolutly no connection with your personality & thought proccess,....as we are way too diffent........,
    I finally ,Wish you a happy new year..
    Last edited by zzgloo; 12-27-2009, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
      Majid Jaan......
      You write English well, not just voccabulary and grammer, but also your composition is great........it may have something to do,with your job,that you write so well....
      While, it is hard to read other people through cyber space and internet...but, since we have exchanged our Ideas, for so much and for so long.......I for one, have a converging Ideas about who you may be,and how close we could have been ,if we had met in Person...........
      I Shall do as you asked...and will stop Using PFDC as a platform to spred massages of Hate, that I have been doing for far too long........You opened my eyes !!!!
      I do not wish to be eliminated from PFDC either, but I do not blaim you if you had to eliminate me, as I may deserve it......
      I also from now on, try to stay away from your posts,and not bother you ...as I feel absolutly no connection with your personality & thought proccess,....as we are way too diffent........,
      I finally ,Wish you a happy new year..
      Dear Bahram .... Thank you for your understanding and kind words.

For what its worth , I have enjoyed and shall continue enjoying the exchanges with you. The fact that we did not agree on one topic , is not a reason to stay away. That topic perhaps generated this uncomfortable feeling and now it has gone , then it is history.

I wish a very happy & prosperous New Year and God Bless you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
        Dear Bahram .... Thank you for your understanding and kind words.

For what its worth , I have enjoyed and shall continue enjoying the exchanges with you. The fact that we did not agree on one topic , is not a reason to stay away. That topic perhaps generated this uncomfortable feeling and now it has gone , then it is history.

I wish a very happy & prosperous New Year and God Bless you.
        Majid E Aziz.........I am glad, we get to talk about massages of Hate,and indeed you have opened my eyes,in different ways.......I like us to be firends,but I like to caution you, of unfriendly nature of , Over-reacting !!
        It is said, Racism,is the Mother of all Racisms !,as some say,today,s JEWS are racist,because of once being victom of racism........and some say,Today,s IRANIAN AZARIS & IRANIAN ARABS,have developed a sence of hatred,because of being subjected to Bashing and hatred themseleves !
        As ( MASTER YUDA ) ! ,once said :
        HATE , IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE,AND IT INFILTRATES IN MANY CUNNING WAYS !

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
          Majid E Aziz.........I am glad, we get to talk about massages of Hate,and indeed you have opened my eyes,in different ways.......I like us to be firends,but I like to caution you, of unfriendly nature of , Over-reacting !!
          It is said, Racism,is the Mother of all Racisms !,as some say,today,s JEWS are racist,because of once being victom of racism........and some say,Today,s IRANIAN AZARIS & IRANIAN ARABS,have developed a sence of hatred,because of being subjected to Bashing and hatred themseleves !
          As ( MASTER YUDA ) ! ,once said :
          HATE , IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE,AND IT INFILTRATES IN MANY CUNNING WAYS !

Your Point is taken Agha Bahram.

Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X