X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a very disturbing trend

كفاشيان: نگران نباشيد، ايرادي ندارد
    نباید از باخت بترسیم

this is very disturbing as we slowly get used to losing .... and worse, we're told not to be bothered by it !!!
    all this, so our officials can deflect the fingers being pointed at them as failures?
    self-preservation at the cost of our football?
    and kaf is not the first official or coach or ... to have said such words!!

is it healthy to be used to losing?
    will not seeing much wrong with losing eventually help us progress?
    how?

I, in fact, say we shd be absolutely terrified of losing and petrified of even the shortest streaks of losses.

Hardline Raja had this in response.!

این خبر که بلافاصله به اطلاع مسوولان فدراسیون فوتبال رسید باعث شد که کفاشیان وقطبی برای تحکیم پایه های کرسی خود به فکر فرصتی برای خودنمایی بیفتند، از این رو برنامه حضور در تورنمنت قطر طراحی شد.

سناریوی کفاشیان و قطبی مخالفان بسیاری داشت، اما کفاشیان وقطبی به دلایل مهم تری از زوایه خود لیگ برتر را به مدت 18 روز تعطیل کردند تا با شرکت تیم ملی در این تورنمنت فدراسیون فوتبال با کسب نتیجه مقابل تیم های شرکت کننده برای تائید شایستگی های جناب قطبی وارد عمل شوند. اما برای رسیدن رئیس به این هدف دوم هیچ تضمینی وجود نداشت به همین دلیل مشاوران آقای رئیس که تعدادشان در این ایام کم نیست به وی توصیه کردند اگر قطبی نتوانست از این فرصت استفاده کند در برابر منتقدان اعلام کنند تورنمنت های اینچنینی برای این تعریف شده که تیمها پی به نقاط ضعف خود ببرند و کسب پیروزی در این میادین اصلا اهمیت ندارد.

تمام معادلات کفاشیان درست از آب درآمد ولی جناب رئیس به این موضوع هرگز فکر نکرد اگر نمایندگان مجلس برای چندمین بار علی سعیدلو را فرا بخوانند و درباره نتایج ضعیف تیم ملی از او پاسخ بخواهند وی دیگر توانایی مقابله با این جریان را ندارد و مجبور می شود قید مربی محبوب کفاشیان و مهدی تاج را بزند.

از کمیته تربیت بدنی مجلس شورای اسلامی اخبار جدیدی به گوش می رسد به گونه ای که منابع نزدیک به کمیته تربیت بدنی مجلس اعلام کردند اگر رویه فعلی به همین شکل ادامه پیدا کند بدون تردید از رئیس سازمان تربیت بدنی می خواهند بدون مکث از فدراسیون فوتبال بخواهند کادر فنی تیم ملی را تغییر دهند.

برخی ازاعضای این کمیته در گفت گو با رجانیوز اعلام کردند در جلسه پیشین رئیس سازمان تربیت بدنی با نمایندگان مجلس شورای اسلامی بسیاری از اعضای این کمیته از رئیس سازمان تربیت بدنی خواستند در خصوص کادر فنی تیم ملی تصمیم جدی اخذ کند وی نیز در پاسخ به این خواسته اعلام کرده بدون تردید چنانچه نتایج مطلوب به دست نیاید تغییرات در این کادر اجتناب ناپذیر است.

هرچند افشین قطبی در کنفرانس خبری خود قبل از ترک تهران به مقصد قطر به خبرنگاران گفت:" سعیدلو و کفاشیان گفته اند اگر در قطر ببازی هم از کار برکنار نمی شوی!" اما اخباراز برکناری قریب الوقوع وی از راس کادر فنی تیم ملی خبر می دهند.

Comment

well, rajanews' logic, much like everything else about these madar-be-khata-ha is quite flawed.
      in fact it doesnt even make sense. (sort of "they wanted it, but they also didnt want it"!!!! I'm half tempted to defend ghotbi, just to spite of these animals. but hey, these bastards dont even deserve my counter-efforts )

in fact I remember there were rumors that they were trying to weasel out of it.

but anyway, that's besides the point.
      as I said in another thread here (assessing the 3 coaches ...) there were already rumors of this being ghotbi's last chance to establish himself or even survive, otherwise ... .

and as for kafashian's "even if we lose ghotbi wont be fired" .... well, I think I heard that little song a few months back ( about 10 months! God, how time flies!) , assuring Daei wouldnt be fired no matter what. and BAM! look what happened

Comment

Doostan, it is not the coache's fault. It is a multi-facet problem. Put A or B or C at the helm and still the same players will be invited, the same system, etc.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

One remains speechless trying to figure out the mechanism of how football is run or managed , and also one will be in constant headache trying to understand the mentalities of those in charge.

I guess a few things are well documented or at least understood by the majority

1- The football Administrators are NOT necessarily capable professionals and their appointments , rather than elections, is based on other criterion.

2- Everyone seems to claims supreme knowledge in Iran , way way above their actual intelligence , IQ and information. As such it makes it difficult for such people to accept criticism or suggestions.

3- What is formal , logical or accepted mean of executing functions is NOT necessarily the same in Iran. They seem to live by different rules and ethical values. I also might add that not all of what they preach , they practice and some of their values leaves a lot to be desired.

Looking at these brief points , I doubt that we will ever get any satisfaction from Iranian football ....all that is left is to watch with envy , heartache , loss of hair and generally be despondent.

I tend to take the side of Hajagha (Framarz) on this subject. It is becoming more and more frustrating.

Just on the side note. If Team Melli losses against Mali , it will be the third in a row and this has not happened for a long time. However , I hope that Ghotbi does not beat Ali Parvin's record as a coach of Team Melli. Soltan lost 5 consecutive matches in a row in the nineties , something that never ever happened.

Cross your fingers.
          Last edited by maij; 12-30-2009, 08:18 AM.

sigpic

Comment

3rd loss in a row for Afshin Ghotbi....frantically approaching Ali Parvin's historic 5 loss on the trot.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X