GHOTBI is the best choice for this team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
    For the record, Daei with Perspolis lost 4-1 to Shahin Boshehr. Was it Daei's fault? I don't think so.
    For the record Daie just said that this 4-1 was the heaviest defeat of his coaching career. I guess then for him this ranks even worse than the 2-1 loss to Saudi Arabia in home turf in Azadi.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

but you gotta admit, it takes some high skills NOT to extract a midfield dominance from a midfield like this; baoo, kolahkaj, hawar, ... !

pp's midfield was dominated as if they're teenagers!

================

as for ghotbi and "one appropriate appointment" issue:
      this is what's been plaguing our football besides the lack of fundamentals. the attitude of "oh, nothing is working fine, so why bother get this one issue right?" !!!

I believe in chaos, if one gets one thing right, that can slowly affect other aspects and may correct others.
      at least I dont prescribe to the theory of: if 95 things are bad, we shd let go of the remaining 5 also and say to hell with it all (the age old argument/debate with perspolisee here)

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

I believe in chaos, if one gets one thing right, that can slowly affect other aspects and may correct others.
        I am sure you never scrap your car.

Oh, no you are a dentist. Have you suggested an implant for a patient in coma?

Aziz jan, correction should be done from bottom to top, you can't change it from the top and hoping for the best in the bottom. Besides, that "one thing right" doesn't come for free.

You were the one suggesting Daei or QN for Ghotbi. Look at Daei's record in PP.

Anyway, I feel I repeat myself here.

Comment

Torn between two thoughts!

I am a very much a believer in fundamental changes in football which should be carried out in stages spanning many years. patch work does not work , hence I am with Framarz Agha on this.

On the other hand , I also support Payman Agha's idea which states that it is simply not acceptable to sit idle and accept the ridicule and the pathetic status of this football...it is pure complacency.

Although these two thoughts are at the end of the opposite poles , they both address the problems at different angles.

sigpic

Comment

It is possible,that if we ignore foundemental problems,in order to do with what is at hand currantly, we damage the foundemental even more !!
            same question,is being played around with with current poletical system in IRAN........
            Should we go for ( ESlahat ),or total change ?
            Will subscribing to ( Eslahat ),damage our aspiration for foundementa changes ?
            I go, with hajagha !,on this one !

Comment

Working...
            X