Branko is so cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
    Interesting, but there was a recent case in Austria and the clear reply from FIFA was that it's not possible to switch national team after having played for a youthteam since December 2004.
    For German speakers: http://www.diepresse.com/Artikel.asp...t=jf&id=548782
    The article says it's not possible, unless FIFA gives a special permission. Maybe since Dejagah's origin is Iranian and he was born in Tehran we might be lucky, but I wouldn't count on it.
    ive read the FIFA rule over and over again, and it doesnt apply to Dejagah if you read it carefully and the rules that follow it, theres loop-holes that allow him to play for Iran and players like him. Someone should start a thread adn post the rules because i think its open for different interpretations. i'de like to see it cleared up as well.

Comment

It is a free world , and every body is free to say what he has in mind....
      I for one, support Branko , as our national team coach in up-comming world cup..........Our attention,currantly,should be on ,best out come in WC,with what we currantly have,.....anythingels, is unproductive.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli
        ive read the FIFA rule over and over again, and it doesnt apply to Dejagah if you read it carefully and the rules that follow it, theres loop-holes that allow him to play for Iran and players like him. Someone should start a thread adn post the rules because i think its open for different interpretations. i'de like to see it cleared up as well.
        Yeah, we should have a look at that.

Originally posted by zzgloo
        It is a free world , and every body is free to say what he has in mind....
        I for one, support Branko , as our national team coach in up-comming world cup..........Our attention,currantly,should be on ,best out come in WC,with what we currantly have,.....anythingels, is unproductive.
        Well, we'll discuss that again after I opened the 20th thread within two months with the same message. Free world is one thing, annoying people by aggressively pursuing an agenda is something else.

Comment

Martin jan,...I understand what you mean, and I agree with you . but we must not do anything about it.......It is up to the readers to draw thier own conclusion.

Comment

hehehe

Good one, whatever you said is true, however the "due date" is passed long time ago.

I see no point to argue about Branko any more. First it's too late to change him for WC. Second, he won't stay after WC. So, we both are happy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
              hehehe
              Good one, whatever you said is true, however the "due date" is passed long time ago.
              I see no point to argue about Branko any more. First it's too late to change him for WC. Second, he won't stay after WC. So, we both are happy now.

except those of us, reza jan, who wanted TM to achieve something big this time 'round !
              who saw all the potential, all the talent, all the opportunities, ... and then are supposed to suffer a mediocre, limited mind and intelligence of an assistant coach as our leader !!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                except those of us, reza jan, who wanted TM to achieve something big this time 'round !
                who saw all the potential, all the talent, all the opportunities, ... and then are supposed to suffer a mediocre, limited mind and intelligence of an assistant coach as our leader !!
                ...says an even less limited mind who for whatever reasons believes to be able to judge a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by SAAM
                  Or an alternative for mahdavikia???
                  Kazemian!
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
                    Free world is one thing, annoying people by aggressively pursuing an agenda is something else.
                    Damn right!
                    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                    X