Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ööööppupuupjpj.jhh.hljlk,k,lk,k,kklpkkåjöjjöjjjljj ljljljljljljjljlljljljljljljjlljjjl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ööööppupuupjpj.jhh.hljlk,k,lk,k,kklpkkåjöjjöjjjljj ljljljljljljjljlljljljljljljjlljjjl

Is it possible we change the name of Zob team to TM? Surely they play much better football.

I enjoyed their performance today against Brazil old timers when they completely outclass Scoalri’s players. They were lively and it was fun to watch a game in Asia with a high level. I particularly love their mid and their left side. Their style of playing reminds me Arsenal and Barca.

BTW, I am not hyper bcz of today's result, I am seeing their performance for a while regardless of any result.

Cheers and happy norooz,

I agree
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

dont know about replacing TM with zob, but certainly ashjari for TM

Comment

^what he said.
        Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
          Is it possible we change the name of Zob team to TM? Surely they play much better football.

I enjoyed their performance today against Brazil old timers when they completely outclass Scoalri’s players. They were lively and it was fun to watch a game in Asia with a high level. I particularly love their mid and their left side. Their style of playing reminds me Arsenal and Barca.

BTW, I am not hyper bcz of today's result, I am seeing their performance for a while regardless of any result.

Cheers and happy norooz,

Club Team representing the country is not a new concept , the most famous of them all must be "CZSKA Moscow " in the seventies representing the Soviet Union.

As for Zob Ahan , I have a lot of time for this team. So far their performances and results are as good as it gets and frankly , they can even outplay current Team Melli. Whether your idea will materialize or will it be politically correct is simply another question. Personally speaking , I doubt if the reds and blues of the capital will allow such thing. There is far too much ego floating around despite the fact that both teams combined , currently cannot even provide more than 2 or 3 players to TM squad.

It is a sound idea , nevertheless and with filling some of the gaps from other clubs , this team might very well have a thing or two to say.

BTW: At one stage , Team Melli consisted of all Malavan players and represented Iran in an official tournament in Pakistan.

and Eide Shoma Mobark , Faramarz Jan.

Last edited by maij; 03-25-2010, 11:02 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post

Club Team representing the country is not a new concept , the most famous of them all must CZSKA Moscow in the seventies representing the Soviet Union.

As for Zob Ahan , I have a lot of time for this team. So far their performances and results are as good as it gets and frankly , they can even outplay current Team Melli. Whether your idea will materialize or will it be politically correct is simply another question. Personally speaking , I doubt if the reds and blues of the capital will allow such thing. There is far too much ego floating around despite the fact that both teams combined , currently cannot even provide more than 2 or 3 players to TM squad.

It is a sound idea , nevertheless and with filling some of the gaps from other clubs , this team might very well have a thing or two to say.

BTW: At one stage , Team Melli consisted of all Malavan players and represented Iran in an official tournament in Pakistan.

and Eide Shoma Mobark , Faramarz Jan.

I didn't know this had a history. I was kind of joking. Well, now thinking about it, why not? They save a lot of money. They can also bring the excuse that this was not the "whole Team Melli".

Anyway, it needs a blind person to not seeing the combination of Asjari/Khalatbari is a killer.
            Last edited by maij; 03-25-2010, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Give this Zob Ahan team to Qotbi and they'll finsih the season in midtable and will finish 4th in their ACL group
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Give this Zob Ahan team to Qotbi and they'll finsih the season in midtable and will finish 4th in their ACL group

On a serious note , I could only giggle with the after thought of Zob Ahan and Esteghlal victories in ACL ( not to mention Mess Kerman Solitary win against Al Ahli Dubai.)

The reason for my giggling was one of those famous Afshin Ghotbi quotes where he bemoaned "...the poor standard and organization of the Iranian league " as a justification for his own poor performance in Team Melli !!!!

Heheheheeee......Yeah right ...... somebody obviously forgot to tell Ebrahimzadeh and Marfavi that their teams should not suppose to win , let alone comprehensively , against the powerhouses of Asian football....

What right does Mes Kerman have , lying at the bottom of the Iranian league , beating the Millionaires Champions of UAE. Iran league is supposed to SUCK.....according to our Majlis Khibragan headed by Ghotbi

Hehehe....Ajab Keyf kardam ba ein dotta pirouzi ....
                Last edited by maij; 03-31-2010, 03:34 AM.

sigpic

Comment

I would like to amend my suggestions;
                  not only ashjari, but also Talebi MUST be fixed at TM. it is productive since both play alongside each other and know each other's game, so no question about their coordination.

today talebi was just majestic. not to mention ashjari saving us from a 100% clear chance

and on the matter of GK's both mohamadi and gordan deserve to be called as back ups for rahmati. not talebloo or mirza or any other that this fool ghotbi calls.

Comment

I agree Shahab Gordan deserves a shot, although he had some small blunders as well today. I still think Mirza is a different caliber and should be our number 2 as long as Talebloo is benched at SS.

Talebi seems to be a good defender, but one aspect we must not forget is that he did well today in a very very deep lying defense.

A high defending defensive line against a defensively minded opponent has some different requirements. I would like to observe him more closely in such a match.

Ashjari once more had a great performance. I think he is the victim of his age. But I'd bring him for AC, at least at the moment.

Comment

^he is probably 26ish not that old.
                      Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

He's 31. And not probably but certainly .

Comment

^why he didnt get my attension before im confused about.
                          Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

^ why you writing in way me not understand im confused about

Comment

Zobahan once again proving that their impressive 3-0 win at home was not just a co-incident, what I like about this team is their consistency in all aspects on the pitch and off the pitch, I mean they're one of the IPL teams that is almost never surrounded by controversy and inside conflicts, the entire team actually plays as a team, well harmonized and greatest team in counter attacks in IPL, no other IPL team can take better usage of their counter attacks and capitalize on their scoring chances. Pretty fast-paced team, very smooth style of playing and proper passing and crossing throughout the game.

As I mentioned earlier in another thread, this Zobahan football style reminds me of Italy's WC2006, no one in the beginning of the tournament would have predicted them to claim the trophy, very defensive-minded team, with solid defending and excellent finishing style and great time wasting tactics, they got the best tools in that regard (Khalatbari, Ghazi etc)

I won't be surprised if this team find its way all the way to Semi-finals of ACL!

Comment

Working...
                              X