Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ööööppupuupjpj.jhh.hljlk,k,lk,k,kklpkkåjöjjöjjjljj ljljljljljljjljlljljljljljljjlljjjl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see it...it's simple....the less the government and its agents interfere in a club/organization, the better that organization will do overall.

Compare the amount of I.R.’s direct interference and influence with TM and esteghlal/Perspolis with that of Zob Ahan, or some other clubs...

It's all about mismanagement ..Zob Ahan has been ran almost like a professional club in the last 5 years or so…This is the result we see today...If I.R. allows for football ppl run TM, in 5 years, I will promise you, we will lead in Asia, not fall 5th, or 6th.

Our football federation’s president doesn't know the difference b/w Lazio and Lazzania, and do we really expecting success at TM level??? especially in absents of players like Kia, Karimi, Daie, Bagheri etc.. in our roster…for God’s sake just look at the list of coaches we have had as coaches in the past 5 years! Which was a top notch coach with a resume? NONE.

Hats off to Zob Ahan, the entire organization is doing what a club must do in a country like Iran.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
      As for Zob Ahan ... so far their performances and results are as good as it gets and frankly, they can even outplay current Team Melli.
      It's because in general the club teams see action every week and the players get to gel with each other. TM is like a disconnection, you have some famous names, stick them in there and expect them to be as familiar with each other.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        It's because in general the club teams see action every week and the players get to gel with each other. TM is like a disconnection, you have some famous names, stick them in there and expect them to be as familiar with each other.

That is why , the original suggestion by Hajagha is so attractive and tempting , in fact it is quite reasonable and logical.

Many believe that Zob Ahan is in awe of the fantastic defense system and their defenders, but their midfield is also awesome. I would even bench Nekounam for one half to let the Zob midfielders play together and produce the goods

Sina Ashoori....watch this guy , he is a gem.... Mohd. Mansoori , not in always in the limelight but one hell of a utility player & destructive of the opponents. What about Hadadifar ? not to mention Farhadi in his retreaded role. They all performed majestically for Zob Ahan and deserve the credit.

Yes......it is a sound idea. Zob Ahan for Team Melli.

sigpic

Comment

i agree with what paradigm said about the teams "geling" together, but one
          must admit that zobahan play as a team. In team melli some youngsters are
          over doing things trying to impress but in reality they are bringing the quality
          of TM down, which could be costly.

im sure if ghotbi makes them more dicipline as well as getting the players used
          to each other (possibly by making a camp before the AC) then TM should play
          better.

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          ^ why you writing in way me not understand im confused about

lol
          Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

^^ I agree.
            Ashoori has been a revelation. and given ando's loss of form and inability to play competitive games, I wouldnt mind seeing ashoori called up to TM at least. although kazemi at ss is making a very strong case for himself too.

so if ghotbi had enough guts and sense to ignore the matter of who plays where, then I'm sure the whole team can play far better than present

Comment

I guess you guys are referring to Ashoobi by saying Ashoori?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                The way I see it...it's simple....the less the government and its agents interfere in a club/organization, the better that organization will do overall..
                The more I like to accept this simple concept, the less I can convience myself that Zob-Ahan is less governmental than other teams.

They may be a less "jumping board" for some politicians who have no business in football, so they are somehow more successful.

Overall, Zob=Ahan is a very successful club in Iran in many sports.

Cheers

Comment

^everything is governmental in Iran as you know Haji joon, but there is a direct relation b/w the amount of influence by the government, and the amount of success.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    I guess you guys are referring to Ashoobi by saying Ashoori?

Sina Ashoori.

sigpic

Comment

There is got to be a corelation,as why the Isfahani teams are doing so good.......
                      It can not be an accident.......

Comment

Working...
                      X