The Amazing thing happened!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Amazing thing happened!!!

The best football in history of football played today. If you haven't seen it, make sure you will get to watch it. If you saw it, try to watch it again. If you watch it twice, try to own a copy of it.

I am falling for this game all over again.

In case you are totally off and accidentally became a member here, I am talking about Barca vs Arsenal.

In this game look for space, tactic, technique, passing, goal, glory, team work, work ethic, coaching, sub'ing, ...

Cheers

It was beautiful indeed.

In terms of excitement and beauty of football I would rate the 1st leg much higher than this one simply because the football played by Barca
    that night was something I have never ever seen before.
    This game at Nou camp, there was lots of tactics, commitment involved, I specially loved the intensity and the energy each player brought to the game running
    for each ball and pressurizing the opposition with the ball.

Our players in TM would not even be able to sustain that football for 5 minutes.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I did not see it......
      Where one can see the game again ?
      I only heard " Messi " scored 4 goals ..............

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        It was beautiful indeed.

In terms of excitement and beauty of football I would rate the 1st leg much higher than this one simply because the football played by Barca
        that night was something I have never ever seen before.
        This game at Nou camp, there was lots of tactics, commitment involved, I specially loved the intensity and the energy each player brought to the game running
        for each ball and pressurizing the opposition with the ball.

Our players in TM would not even be able to sustain that football for 5 minutes.
        You are right, the first leg was as beauty as the second one.

However, the second leg was the one that stays in history for a long time with 4 goals from Messi.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
          I did not see it......
          Where one can see the game again ?
          I only heard " Messi " scored 4 goals ..............

You have a week to get the game and watch it or you will be banned from Football+, mmmmmmmm maybe from PFDC.

J/k, watch it, you will love it.

Cheers

Comment

if we have to talk about "amazing", I think the first leg's first 15 minutes is something that you will NEVER, EVER see again in top class football between 2 top teams...... anywhere, anytime again.

the time read 15 minutes, and barca has had a whopping 12 shots on goal with 6-7 of them on target and at least 5 of them were 100% chances!!!!

now, THAT is amazing and astonishing.

Comment

This a question to my fellow members here, who have watched this particular game, as well as other Barcelona's games....

Is it fair to say, Barcelona plays a south American game, and its style of team play is not European ?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                if we have to talk about "amazing", I think the first leg's first 15 minutes is something that you will NEVER, EVER see again in top class football between 2 top teams...... anywhere, anytime again.

the time read 15 minutes, and barca has had a whopping 12 shots on goal with 6-7 of them on target and at least 5 of them were 100% chances!!!!

now, THAT is amazing and astonishing.
                As I said, first one was amazing too, but the second one had a few criteria that stays in history, one there was a winner, second it was the second leg (always more important), thrid it was four goals by the best player of world who maybe even become the best player all times.

Still, you have a point.

Is it fair to say, Barcelona plays a south American game, and its style of team play is not European ?
                I don't know if they play South American style.

I think they play the modern football, by using amazing players but serving the team rather than vise versa. In this system, you rather to have a short pass than dribbleing. You trust your team mate. You work hard, you use space, you use depth, you use wide, you use cross, you use long shot, ...

What you do, is that you make the play unpredictable.

There are Barca, Arsenal and to some extension, ManU playing this style. Also, Spain plays this style.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
                  You are right, the first leg was as beauty as the second one.

However, the second leg was the one that stays in history for a long time with 4 goals from Messi.
                  Whoever saw this game will never forget it.
                  4 amazing goals from the best player ever, game changing goals really.

This a question to my fellow members here, who have watched this particular game, as well as other Barcelona's games....

I dont watch that much south american football, but Barcelona's football is simple, keeping the ball, making the other team chase it, score as much goals as you can, again keep the ball which is the best form of defense.
                  And one thing this Barca team is the best at, is how they close down the opposition players when they lose the ball, Im sure they practice it in training, pep plays a big role in this, making sure everyone chases the ball when they dont have it. Other teams you see their players just stand and watch the other team attack. its something unique about Guardiola's team. I mean, Arsenal could not do 2-3 passes together because as soon as they had it, couple of Barca players closed them down and got the ball back. Its pretty sick stuff.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I like to see Barca play a friendly with Brazil A-team. Should be a very good game to watch.
                    By the way, if these two were to face off, which one do you think would be going to win it?
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Watching such a team play and then comparing it to Iranian teams makes one wonder if that's even the same sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Watching such a team play and then comparing it to Iranian teams makes one wonder if that's even the same sport.

I, for one, celberate football as much as possible. For that matter, I decided to watch Iranian football as less as possible.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                          I like to see Barca play a friendly with Brazil A-team. Should be a very good game to watch.
                          By the way, if these two were to face off, which one do you think would be going to win it?

I would like to see Spain vs Brazil. It is more realistic.

In national level, Spain plays the same style.

Cheers

Comment

^ That's most people's dream WC final I guess. Mine for sure.

Comment

The Barcelona Coaching staff, must have incorporated players like Messi,in a special way......and must have been using designs specialy made to use thier wepons !
                              Designs such as, creating more space for Messi,by directing attacks from the opposite side from him,so Messi's side of the field is less crowded....or taking advantage of double defenders used by opposition on Messi......
                              In another words, thier design , is indeed unique to themseleves,based on thier unique players..and may not be similar to other Spanish teams....
                              In fact, designing a unique team work, causes more problem,and takes the opponants out of thier normal confort zone.

Comment

Working...
                              X