Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are Toure and Ridha that good or are our defenders that bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

judging from the way these 2 (who are topping the league's scorers chart) bungling each and every ball, and show how dumb and retarded they are when it comes to the simple matter of "offside", I'm inclined to think instead of them being good, it is the league's defenders who are way too weak to allow these two retards score this many goals!

I'm watching sepahan play alain and each time these 2 retards receive the ball, if they arent in offside by METERS, they fumble and bungle the ball!
    cant shoot straight or hard. and god know when was the last time these 2 clowns ever PASSED the f**king ball!

that too against sh*tty, mediocre opposition like uae ! what hope do they have against the koreans or japanese clubs if sepahan advances? (btw, the way they're playiing right now, after the 1st half, I'd say they dont deserve to advance at all! )

I agree, our defence is ridiculous....
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

after watching another 2527 offside calls & more missed goals by these 2 retards, I really hope sepahan management fines these 2 severely.

these two HAVE TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON.
      they cannot go scot-free with such careless, weak performances.

===============

having said that, I have to say GN is at fault for this loss also. for two major reasons:
      1- going in to the game way too defensively, thinking a draw is guaranteed!
      which means he must have shat his brains out when he was arranging the team tactics and roster, forgetting how Zob lost to a weak uae team, how Mes lost to another weak uae team (lets hope marfavi keeps these things in mind).

2- he totally ignored the matter of width in the 1st half.
      width was very important, especially when we have 2 brainless retards as forwards who are just too inferior in brains to understand the issue of "off-side" and we cant go on lobbing balls from the middle for them.

sepahan started creating more chances only when jaffarpour and karimian gave more width to our right side, with hajsafi on the left. this was when we saw more creativity and danger created by sepahan.
      but too little too late, coz when you have strikers who need 24 chances to score 1 goal, then you must start providing chances for them from the beginning

Comment

reminds me a bit of "Dumb and Dumber"....
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

they MUST be punished severely.

although GN is at fault for today's loss, but these 2 f**kers are responsible for sepahan's elimination by 80%.

if sepahan management doesnt do something really effective, then there's no hope for them, coz they're gonna stay with more or less the same retards as their next year's forwards and they'll be done even earlier than this year.
          I'm seeing blood right now.

(btw, shabab deserved to go through, coz they wanted it enough and did enough to see it through)

Comment

Working...
          X