X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC, a little harsh! don't you think?

lol .... wait, what? who?

Comment

They should penalize them more often....no free advertizing for the islamic republic.

Comment

I think it's generally good. Asian football is lacking discipline everywhere, after some years of harsh punishment and much dollars paid, all people involved will learn.

Comment

What was this all about? any idea? what kind of brochures were there being distributed during the pre-match conference?

16. Esteghlal (IRN) have been fined USD 1000 for the distribution of unauthorised brochures during the pre-match press conference before their match against Al Gharafa (QAT) on 31 March.

Comment

I believe in educating and rewarding rather than punishment.
            AFC can do a lot more in brining the football level in Asia, from focusing on fans to coaching, etc.

Comment

nice, the expenses of the entire tournament is covered now for a year
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Well to be honest, I don't think the fines are too harsh or any thing. All of them summed up aren't even the monthly wage of C.Ronaldo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  I believe in educating and rewarding rather than punishment.
                  AFC can do a lot more in brining the football level in Asia, from focusing on fans to coaching, etc.

I agree with you on educating part , but why do you think AFC is in charge of eduaction ??? Surely it is the reponsibility of the club and counntry not AFC.

To be honest , I could not find any real faults in the fines. I do , however , believe that the fines on the rich Arab teams were peanuts they should have been double or treble that , but then again I am not conversant with the disciplinary manual of AFC , so I can't comment.

On the other hand , I wonder what did the interpretor of Bunyoudkar do to get this heavy punishment.

...and YES..Mohammad Ghazi (Zob Ahan) deserves his puniushment for dsiplaying religious slogan...This stupidity by Iranian players should seize or face heavy penalties.

LOL...what did Esteghlal distribute to be find ??? I bet some religious sermon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post

...and YES..Mohammad Ghazi (Zob Ahan) deserves his puniushment for dsiplaying religious slogan...This stupidity by Iranian players should seize or face heavy penalties.
                    What was the story about Ghazi?
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                      What was the story about Ghazi?
                      The usual write up under their jersey " Ya somebody" I am not sure whose name Qazi had on his!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X