Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These Idiot Algerians, Reminded me ourselves

Really...

Did you watch the game? Hasn't Ghazal idiotic actions with two stupid yellows reminded you some of our players?

How about Mirzapour cousin? I mean the Algerian Keeper. He kicked like Mirza, he throw like Mirza and He cleared the ball like Mirza.

How about that Monkey climbing the light?

Is it our race? Or our religion? Maybe the climate? Maybe a combo of all together messes our brain?

Idiots managed to shoot on their foot and lose a game that could win it...

I felt bad for Zizo, got himself into trouble to say "I am part of of them" mmmmmmm, wasn't he head butted in the WC Final? aahhhhhhhhhh solved the puzzle.

The difference is Algerians used to be good, and their fans always expect them to play as good as 1982.
    And these GK mistakes have been disastrous. Green yesterday, and the Algerian keeper today. I feel bad for their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
      Really...
      Did you watch the game? Hasn't Ghazal idiotic actions with two stupid yellows reminded you some of our players?
      How about Mirzapour cousin? I mean the Algerian Keeper. He kicked like Mirza, he throw like Mirza and He cleared the ball like Mirza.
      How about that Monkey climbing the light?
      Is it our race? Or our religion? Maybe the climate? Maybe a combo of all together messes our brain?
      Idiots managed to shoot on their foot and lose a game that could win it...
      I felt bad for Zizo, got himself into trouble to say "I am part of of them" mmmmmmm, wasn't he head butted in the WC Final? aahhhhhhhhhh solved the puzzle.
      Haji Jaan..that was exactly what I was thinking about when watching the game.......
      I noticed, they played a game unlike any other from 10 other teams I have seen so far.....
      1-The number of , wrong passes...and losing the ball , ( Unforced errors ) was very high...just like our TM players.
      2-Thier Goal keeper lost the game for them,just like mirzapour.
      3-They were wearing white uniforms also.
      4-Thier level of , ( being intimidated in the world cup ,playing western powers ), was exactly just like our players get intimidated, and nervous.
      5-Thier " Ghezzel ", as you mentioned ,was just like our , Rahman Rezaiee,or satar Zare,or again mirzapour......Flat , Stupid !

And , yes, it may be in our religon and culture.........but, why the Black Africans ( Nigeria,Ghana,camaroon,etc ) do not play like that, nor are they as intimidated !???!!!

Comment

the Algerian NT was a disgrace for Africa, Egypt should be ashamed that they were defeated by them.
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
        X