World Cup chances for Iranian players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hajagha
    Now we know where Branko gets his order.
    You will cross Daei off or I will make an offer you can't refuse.
    i think daei is making me a better offer right now
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

impressive yashar lol, nice job.

what position does shakouri play?

Comment

hehe, thanx!

branko has invited shakouri for RB position(kaabi's sub) although shakouri's height might mislead us to think he is a CB.
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
          hehe, thanx!
          branko has invited shakouri for RB position(kaabi's sub) although shakouri's height might mislead us to think he is a CB.
          ok thanks....that makes sense as amirabadi dropped to the wait list.

Comment

Originally posted by sabziabzi
            ok thanks....that makes sense as amirabadi dropped to the wait list.
            yup, the only reason, i believe, is cos ghalenoi replaced amirabadi with farzad majidi in the last few games. otherwise i think branko would choose amirabadi. but anywayz, i think shakouri will be striked off cos branko can play both nosrati and zare for RB position incase something happens to kaabi.
            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

yup, the only reason, i believe, is cos ghalenoi replaced amirabadi with farzad majidi in the last few games. otherwise i think branko would choose amirabadi. but anywayz, i think shakouri will be striked off cos branko can play both nosrati and zare for RB position incase something happens to kaabi.
              so then who do you think will be LB if nosrati and zare are both gonna be RB?

Comment

Originally posted by sabziabzi
                so then who do you think will be LB if nosrati and zare are both gonna be RB?
                He meant in case something would happen to Kaabi, both Zareh and Nosrati are able to play RB.
                I guess since Nosrati has played LB and Zareh RB before, that Zareh would go to the right side in case Kaabi would get injured (only thinking about this makes me sick...imagine Zareh RB and Nosrati LB )
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

He has also Kia's choice for RB. I think Shakoori will be droped off too if he doesn't do some miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin(persian thug)
                    He meant in case something would happen to Kaabi, both Zareh and Nosrati are able to play RB.
                    I guess since Nosrati has played LB and Zareh RB before, that Zareh would go to the right side in case Kaabi would get injured (only thinking about this makes me sick...imagine Zareh RB and Nosrati LB )
                    thanku amin jan, thats exactly wat i meant, except for the fact that i think it will be nosrati who will play RB and zare will stay LB. nosrati has been very weak in LB while zare has performed better. nosrati playes better in RB than in LB. besides, maybe branko can use madanchi for LB as well and move zare to RB (thats if madanchi makes it to germany)
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
                      He has also Kia's choice for RB. I think Shakoori will be droped off too if he doesn't do some miracle.
                      theoretically, yes he does, but i think that will be his last option in mind. if he is realllly desperate and all our other RB candidates have some kinda problem, maybe he will use kia as RB.

or, unless branko decides to slightly change the formation by moving karimi to right, zandi to middle and nikki to the left. then kia can play as RB. this will be in a 4-4-2 as

--------------Daei-------Hashemian---
                      -------------------zandi---------------
                      ---------nikki----------------karimi---
                      -----------------nekounam-------------
                      ---zare---------------------------kia
                      -------------rezai-----yahya-----
                      ----------------mirzapour---------------
                      But this is quite unlikely

or

he can use a 4-2-3-1 system where kia plays RB, hashemian RW, zandi LW and karimi in the middle supported by nekounam and teymourian from behind. something like this..

-----------------Daei-----------

----Zandi-------karimi------Hahsemian

------nekounam----Teymourian------
                      ---zare---------------------------kia
                      -------------rezai-----yahya-----
                      ----------------mirzapour---------

This one has a slighlty higher chance than the previous only because branko said he is looking forward for a 2nd DM which might mean he has plans of playing 4-2-3-1

but in general, i dont think branko will use kia as an RB unless he has no other choice.
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Damn, I really expected Alavi to be 100% in. Really surprising!

But not so bad, apart from Akbarpour, everyone I listed was named...

Comment

thanku amin jan, thats exactly wat i meant, except for the fact that i think it will be nosrati who will play RB and zare will stay LB. nosrati has been very weak in LB while zare has performed better. nosrati playes better in RB than in LB. besides, maybe branko can use madanchi for LB as well and move zare to RB (thats if madanchi makes it to germany)
                          thanks amin, yashar for your explanations.

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
                          Damn, I really expected Alavi to be 100% in. Really surprising!
                          But not so bad, apart from Akbarpour, everyone I listed was named...
                          alavi was a shock to me too. i wasn't expecting khatibi either.

Comment

Shakouri might be dropped,but i like his style. I think He is one of our CB who can defeat World strikers.He has ability of good Jump(HIGH and Solid),and Good long feed passes...Can Kaabi,Nosrati,and Zare jump higher than Daei?
                            My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Originally posted by mehdy
                              Shakouri might be dropped,but i like his style. I think He is one of our CB who can defeat World strikers.He has ability of good Jump(HIGH and Solid),and Good long feed passes...Can Kaabi,Nosrati,and Zare jump higher than Daei?
                              lol a better Q would be: can Nosrati and Zareh jump higher than Kaabi?
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

delete post by author
                                Last edited by Doctor DOOM; 04-26-2006, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X