Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Traxtor Shazi,used as Sepretist movement ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
    Hahaha! The empire that Cyrus created by uniting the Medes and the Persians was only referred to as the "Persian Empire" by some foreigners, most notably, the Greeks.
    We referred to ourselves as the Aryanaa, which is the term which 'Irania' now descends from.
    That is not so !
    At that time.....people,or even Empires reffered to by where they came from !,and there was no greater " IRAN " exited then....
    There was a land North central of Todays's persian Gulf,up to Todays' " FARS " province of IRAN,by the name of " Persia " ( Fars ).....with a capital city of " Anshan " !,and at the same time, There was Area of land called " Medes " with the capital of " Ekbatana ", and also another land by the name of " Elamite " ( Elam ),by the capital of " Susa " ( Shush )......
    Cyrus,came from " Anshan" of " Fars ", and later incorporated other lands.nevertheless, all land went under the Empire of Persians,and Persia.
    Like wise,...there was no country,by the name of " Creece ", it was " Athen ", "Sparta "," Agora "," Thessaly "," Masedonia ",etc,etc....and they all later,known as " Greece " !,the name localy used for the people of many lands.......just like " IRAN ",( land of aryans ).
    Last edited by zzgloo; 09-21-2010, 06:49 AM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF2GlWSsB0s

Comment

Years and years of ethnic and national discrimination by central government (both Pahalavi and IRI regime) created a riped environment for the growth of the separetist movements in all corners of Iran (Baluchistan, Kurdistan, and to a lesser degree in Khuzestan). Any voice who defended the legitimate rights of ethnic minority in Iran was supressed and lablled as seperatist/communist/agent of Forigen governments. What we are witnessing (growth of separtist movements) is a natural consequences of what we sow.

So I think Bahram Jaan, I would think it would be normal that Teraktor sazi fans and their emotions being manipulated by the pan turks. We should be careful however don't assume all Teraktor Sazi fans are in the pan turks camps ( I think). There would be a battle to convince Azaris to stay united with other Iranian ethnic groups and fights for Democracy for Iran and self determination for national minorities. Same motto was used by Ferghe Deomcrate Azarbaijan in 1324 Iranian calender (1949). They weren't seperatist despite what Pahlavi regime wanted us to beleive).

As the saying goes, those who sow winds, harvest strom at the end.

P.S. To clarify, I am not condoning separation of Iran by any means and would love to see our country remain as united and strong as ever.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
          Years and years of ethnic and national discrimination by central government (both Pahalavi and IRI regime) created a riped environment for the growth of the separetist movements in all corners of Iran (Baluchistan, Kurdistan, and to a lesser degree in Khuzestan). Any voice who defended the legitimate rights of ethnic minority in Iran was supressed and lablled as seperatist/communist/agent of Forigen governments. What we are witnessing (growth of separtist movements) is a natural consequences of what we sow.
          So I think Bahram Jaan, I would think it would be normal that Teraktor sazi fans and their emotions being manipulated by the pan turks. We should be careful however don't assume all Teraktor Sazi fans are in the pan turks camps ( I think). There would be a battle to convince Azaris to stay united with other Iranian ethnic groups and fights for Democracy for Iran and self determination for national minorities. Same motto was used by Ferghe Deomcrate Azarbaijan in 1324 Iranian calender (1949). They weren't seperatist despite what Pahlavi regime wanted us to beleive).
          As the saying goes, those who sow winds, harvest strom at the end.
          P.S. To clarify, I am not condoning separation of Iran by any means and would love to see our country remain as united and strong as ever.
          Very wise view Ali jaan.....
          What you are saying,It has to be the reason for recent development......
          Ignoring Thier contibution,in Iranian , History, Music, Business,Poletics,etc,etc.....and calling them " Names " for a Thank you !!
          And , Thier observance of differences in what islamic Republic is and How freeer Republic of Azarbayjan has become have exassibated the nationalist Ideas........
          I personaly am not affraid of any separetist movement now.........
          But, I wonder, if there will be more chances of such movements,when there is more democresy after islamic Republic......such as Soviets becoming Russia !?

Comment

Working...
          X