Iran - South Korea game discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ LOL
    I dont know which "we" you're talking about bahram jan .... but I've said what I needed to say and doubt I can add anymore.
    all I can say is plz read my posts and dont do "tahrif" of my words.

but at this moment, I cant really care.
    I just watched barca R.A.P.E. madrid 5-0 (could have been 9-0) and really dont feel like arguing.
    especially since my man, Xavi opened the scoring.
    so I'm simply too happy to bother with "tahrif" of my words.

5-0!!!
    what a game. what passing.
    it was the dream game for "passing techniques" one can only hope to experience before one dies.

looks like the "el classico" is turning into "EL RAPE-O" for the madriditas the past recent years. 3-0, 6-2, 2-0, 5-0, ... etc

best pic of the game;

Comment

God Bless payman jaan....
      You indicated that the Goal scored was a lucky one......which may be true..
      You indicated that this team is not what we should hope for.....that is also true..
      The part that we disagree on, is if we could have had better options for the moment,and if Ghotbi should be supported at this moment.

Comment

Yeah Doc I wasn't expecting Barca win again with such large margin because Real had also been winning versus all other league teams with large margins. They even have the Spanish national goal keeper and two German starting 11 midfielders (Ozil and Khedira) as well as C. Ronaldo and Higuain upfront. You'd think one of these players could have at least scored one goal.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

^ Re'al is going to drop even more points compared to barcelona because they havent met many of the tougher teams in the table. barcelona has already met and defeated sevilla, villareal, valencia, ... . but re'al is yet to play these teams.

========

I think Qotbi ought to thank his stars and his guardian angels who consistently look after him and bring him luck (like this game vs. south korea). and it seems he is going to be retained as the coach for asian cup. lets hope his luck and string of good fortunates continue there too.

Comment

Originally posted by dvader6 View Post
            I think Qotbi ought to thank his stars and his guardian angels who consistently look after him and bring him luck (like this game vs. south korea). and it seems he is going to be retained as the coach for asian cup. lets hope his luck and string of good fortunates continue there too.

I think TM is going through a metamorphisem period. End of an Era for our star stubbed team has come, with no subs in sight. I think Head coach is just one variable (alebit very important one) in the bigger scheme of the things.

This isn't an attempt to endorse Ghotbi or not, just a mere observation. I think as football fans, we need to accept the fact, that we need to wait until Iranian football delivers future stars. Whether likes of Faizollahil, Afshin, Ansarifard, Ooladi, Mahini pick up the torch and run with it or not. We got nothing from the generation of Mobali, Kazemian, Madanchi (ok Rahmati is an exception). Ghotbi can have an impact with what is available to him.

One more thing, one gets lucky once, twice, thrice, 5 times. but if the team somehow gets the result, I think it is a bit more than mere luck.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X