X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=zzgloo;1650357]
    Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

There are many question unanswered :

1- Who is this unknown sponsor ?where is he from ?
    2-Why would he pay close to $3 million ?
    3-It is said, Brazil has the Braodcasting rights ,...will IRIB pay for us to see the game, or we will not be able to see it live ?
    4-Why did they say,it would have costed more had the game been in Tehran?
    5-Is this game a poletical venture, or business one ?
    6- Why,and how clemente,the head coach of cameroon lobied against IRAN ?
    7-will this be a cost effective business for the Sponsor ?
    8-If so, will there be more ?

This decision was made above pay grade of Kafashian/ Taj & Ghotbi without consideration of business aspects.
    Once decisions were made, logistics ( timing, location, format, sponsorship..) were considered secondary and procedural albeit covert ( works of sarbazane emame zaman !! ! ) .
    This may be historical game specifically given extraordinary circumstances and obstacles mostly unrelated to sports. We should cherish this event should it materialize and more focus on game itself, its consequence, impacts rather than marginal aspects of this events
    There will be questions, theories, rumors, conspiracies… and I am afraid without satisfactory answers.
    The way reported by a Jounal in Brazil/arab and Iran

If materialize and successful it may pave the way for Turkey, Argentina, and Spain…

Comment

i dont wanna see karimi back in tm.

too bad khalatbari missed this golden oppertunity.

also for those who bash aghili (sometimes myself) im just curious to see
      how omranzadeh will play againts the likes of robinho.

[QUOTE=St_Mark;1650314]

خبرگزاري آژانسيكاي برزيل:
      ديدار ايران و برزيل به خاطر مذاكرات احمدي نژاد و داسيلوا برگزار مي شود
      خبرگزاري فارس: براساس اعلام خبرگزاري برزيل، بحث بازي دوستانه ميان تيم ملي اين كشور با ايران در نشست سران سياسي دو كشور مطرح شده بود]
      thanks.
      Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
        There are many question unanswered :
        1- Who is this unknown sponsor ?where is he from ?
        2-Why would he pay close to $3 million ?
        3-It is said, Brazil has the Braodcasting rights ,...will IRIB pay for us to see the game, or we will not be able to see it live ?
        4-Why did they say,it would have costed more had the game been in Tehran?
        5-Is this game a poletical venture, or business one ?
        6- Why,and how clemente,the head coach of cameroon lobied against IRAN ?
        7-will this be a cost effective business for the Sponsor ?
        8-If so, will there be more ?
        Ey baba zz jaan, shoma moo ro ham az mast biroon mikeshi...
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          There will be questions, theories, rumors, conspiracies… and I am afraid without satisfactory answers.[/FONT]
          I am afraid, out in the free world, that is not acceptable....it is only in IRAN,that people have learned not to ask questions....and authurities have learned to decied what people ,should or should not, know.

It is said, There are 400,000 Iranians in UAE......
          many will attend the game,even if they are not football fans, and just to see Brazil,
          There will be at least 10,000 non-Iranians attending
          adding thousands that may come from IRAN,just to see the game.....,
          75,000 capacity,should not be any problem.....
          and the avarage of $50.00 ticket....

75,000 X 50 = $3,750,000 will be just the ticket sales.
          Braodcasting rights, .. will be more than enough, to pay for stedium and traveling and Hotel expenses of both teams
          .......and $3,000,000 for the Brazilian Football federation.....,some have said,they only want $1,000,000

At the very least, $750,000 will be the profit of the sponsor

And if that is the case.,,,we will see other football power houses soon !
          Last edited by zzgloo; 09-30-2010, 09:53 AM.

Comment

^ the kind of money generated from this single game could have helped a lot of Iranian firms and companies if it was held in tehran... instead of filling the pockets of rich, fat, lazy arabs in uae.

all the while, bahram is right. iranian fans are forced to spend an extra ordinary amount of UNNECESSARY expenses for travel and hotel accommodations too!!! those could have been tehran hotels filling with tourists and maybe even arabs coming to see brazil play.

I still dont know why it couldnt have been held in tehran. I am sure the sponsor could have made a lot (perhaps not as much) in Iran by way of selling the rights, ads and other publicity campaigns.

Comment

Working...
            X