Iran - Oman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    ^ I think if we are fair , rahmati deserves the top slot.
    and gordan certainly is a close second to him.
    as for the third choice, since such players hardly get to play in official games, it shd go to a young talent, who has a future for upcoming WC's.
    be it aghili or others I cant care much at the moment.
    I agree it should be 1-Rahmati 2-Gordan and 3-Haghighi

But Pas Hamedan's GK (Saman Safa) is also very good. He is 26.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

In defense of Ghotbi:
      I’m reading a lot of rubbish about ppl why he chose the reserves and benched a few of his main players. And these ppl blame the players for the bad display against Oman!
      I say to them; bullocks and rubbish. I really think it was a nice move to use some of the lesser used players in this game. If we don’t allow these guys to get some game time, then when are we going to test and appraise our reserves and alternatives? Against south korea and japan?

The problem was NOT the choice of players. It was the usual lack of tactics and style in the body of the team, no matter which player plays.

------

On Md. Nouri:

I praised him for the change of style and mentioned his older self (at sepahan) that was more a playmaker than today. I think it was becoz he was paired with the masterful navidkia, who was in his peak and probably became a role model for Nouri.

But at Saba, Nouri slowly became a different player, perhaps becoz he didn’t have a navidkia there and maybe he was given different duties like more direct attacking and using his height.

Comment

Working...
      X