Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which players have won your vote of confidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which players have won your vote of confidence?

at TM, which NEW players have won your vote of confidence?

given some of the facts about TM that mean certain players WILL BE a part of the team no matter who the coach.... players like rahmati, nekounam, jalal hosseini, ando, aghili, ... we are left with quite a list of names that have not cemented their place in TM rosters and are often invited or dropped or used sparingly depending on the coach. or there are some NEWLY introduced ones by daei and ghotbi who havent done so yet.
    guys like , meydavoudi, mobaali, gholami, nowroozi, oladi, khalatbari, ...etc.

among these, which ones have got YOUR vote of confidence in the past 2-3 years?

there may be a few more, but I was allowed only 20

you can vote for multiple options. so do pick as many as you feel like.

HOPEFULLY, IRRESPECTIVE OF CLUB LOYALTIES

the only ambiguous point could be cases like hajsafi, who IS a fantastic player, but in TM he's used wrongly.
    or talebi, who's been used very little at TM, but has proven to be a great defender at club.

so I hope ppl can explain why they choose some of the more ambiguous cases
    OLADI - malavan
    0%
    GHOLAMI - steel azin
    0%
    KHALATBARI - zob ahan
    0%
    MOBAALI - ss
    0%
    Mohamad NOURI - pp
    0%
    Pejman NOURI - malavan
    0%
    NOSRATI - tirakhtoor
    0%
    Kh. HEIDARI - sepahan
    0%
    Gh. REZAEI - pp
    0%
    Hadi NOWROOZI - pp
    0%
    ASHOUBI - ss
    0%
    HAJSAFI - sepahan
    0%
    ZENEIEDPOUR - steel azin
    0%
    K. ANSARIFARD - saipa
    0%
    MEYDAVOUDI - ss
    0%
    ASHJARI - steel azin
    0%
    BEIKZADEH - sepahan
    0%
    MADANCHI - steel azin
    0%
    F. TALEBI - zob ahan
    0%
    Kyanoosh. RAHMATI - ss
    0%

The poll is expired.

Khalatbari is the best of the bunch. Then comes Rezaei and Mobali if in form, I would also like to see Oladi as our second attacker. Speedy, strong and energetic. Nosrati is a utility player with a lot of experience and since our options in the defence is very thin, he's always handy. I'm not so sure about Gholami yet. We already have enough second strikers, who are technically gifted and have a good pace, so If he was to be invited, it would only be because of goalscoring abilities. I haven't seen enough of him to tell if he is really a good goalscorer.

Comment

Of course there are different levels of confidence. But selecting those players who achieved my "premium confidence level", it would be Rezaei, Khalatbari, Nosrati and Madanchi.

There are other players such as Heydari or Gholami who I would definitely call up currently, but I don't necessarily see them as fixed TM players in the years to come.

Comment

I would have wanted Talebi in, but only becoz of his zob ahan performances. at TM he wasnt given enough time for me to be sure. hopefully he'll get a few games

I also think hajsafi deserves to be in TM. but becoz he was used in the wrong post at TM, obviously I couldnt vote for him at LB

I also like ansarifard. but he hasnt shown his capabilities at TM. I hope we get to see him flourish.

I voted for gholami despite the little game time he's got becoz of his style & performances, also becoz of the rare thing we see among iranian strikers: doesnt waste time dilly-dallying with the ball and takes first time shots.
        same thing for my pick of oladi, btw

hopefully a few months from now, we'll see more of these players and perhaps conduct a new survey and check their progress

Comment

Working...
        X