Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZOB-AHAN - alhilal (8-0ers)

FIRST HALF –

1- Khalatbari needs psychological help. I don’t know if zob has a psychologist or not, but someone needs to sit with him and tell him not to argue so much and keep himself in control.

2- Zob was very unlucky in this half. They came very close to scoring on several occasions and that shows they have the capability to score and hurt alhilal.

3- Gordan’s penalty save must have felt like a burning rod up ghotbi’s arse. The coach who foolishly insists on someone like mirza who has NOTHING going for him.
    Hey, ghotbi … wake up or get out.

SECOND HALF –

1- Again Khalatbari underlines the need for psych help. The kid is simply out of control and too bloody excited for his good! What an unnecessary yellow card, although he deserved it with his follow up shot. Calm down, lad.

2- Talebi proved he is a very good option for TM’s suspect central defense.

3- More bad luck for Zob in missing more attempts on hilal goal.

4- Except a couple of occasions, I think their defense held well under increasing pressure.... given the low standards of iranian defense. but it could have been better and more in control.
    however, given the high quality of alhilal, I think this defense has done far better than even TM's , who usually (95% of the time) face sh*tty teams with such low quality that is incomparable with alhilal even.

5- I'm not too excited with just one goal advantage, but a win is a win. and if zob's defense holds well (with a little bit of help from lady luck), I think we can get through the tie.

but they shd really work on their quick counters, through castro and khalatbari.
    they also run every scenario with their midfielders, especially kheiri (or ashoori), who is key in controlling and forming a wall in front of 8-0er playmakers.

GOD.. I hate these nadid badid IRIB-3 idiots who INSIST on using that crappy touch screen for every stupid point. Akheh dahatiha, it doesn’t mean for each and every point one shd use that sh*tty screen. Stop it. Let ppl just point at the zone. That’s enough, you f**ktards.

I felt so bad watching Dr. Z trying to make a point, and that idiot anchor was insisting on using that piece of sh*t screen

I too have noticed Khalatbari needs psychological help. It could get worse if he doesn't ...

Gordan and Haddadifar for team melli 100% -- btw. where is maij nowadays??
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I thought this Al-Hilal team was an overrated team by many people who made such big deal out of this team. True they missed a couple of their starters and key players, but again a team that depends so much on a few of their starters does not deserve such huge credits and recognition!

Khalatbari is one big idiot who unnecessarily acts like a clown at time, his non stop whining and complaints to the refs, as well as his temperamental behavior can be costly. He never learns and keeps on doing very same mistakes!

The return match in Riyadh will be hell for Zobahan, I really hope they can endure the pressure and pull some upset, a very hard task TBH!

Comment

the only player that i heard knocked himself out in a game.khalatbari.
        Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Rajabzadeh is back for the return leg, that should add some striking options.
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
          X