Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of a football "khoreh" are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, basically dont watch a lot of football. there are weeks that the only games I watch are the barcelona's games , like one game per week, and that's it.

my usual games that I try not to miss are:

1- Team Melli ---- following religiously
    2- Foolad -- if there's any possible telecast
    3- Iranian clubs' ACL games

and from european/Int'l football:

1- Barcelona (domestic and eufa champs league games) - aside from enjoying the fantastic football, also as a learning opportunity.
    2- Holland's official games (only the high profile games)
    3- Spain's official games (only the high profile games)

beyond these teams, if I have time, I'd catch the odd Zob-Ahan or Ajax's european champs games.

but that's it.

how do you ppl do? how many teams or games do you follow

--------

edit: at the moment, I'm watching getafe get all messed up and tangled playing barca.
    .... and messi just scored the 1st off a lovely pass from villa

Payman jaan...you come across as more of a " Khoreh " ( Your own words ),than just once a week viewer...!!..may be you used to be more into it,and you have become more seasoned !! by now.
    Iranian Football, other than TM interests , does not interest me much....as the league level games are not just soficiently intersting....
    Interacting with fellow country men how ever,is another story !
    Last edited by zzgloo; 11-08-2010, 10:51 AM.

Comment

i play pro evolution sometimes
      Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Not As Khoreh as you are with watching, but super khoreh in playing. I play 4-5 times a week, couple of them fairly competitive games.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

I play 2 to 3 games a week.
          Try to watch every TM and Persepolis game if work permits.
          Watch almost every World Cup and Euro Cup game (even when at work ).

Comment

I watch the Bundesliga whenever I can. As for the IPL, any Foolad games.
            And of course the Iran national games, at either the senior or U-23 levels.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

LOOOL, I am a football nuts within my friends, they all make fun of me, I almost sacrifice anything to watch football and in particular TM and Perspolis matches are not to be missed.

Not to mention that I also play soccer myself once a week and a huge fan of PS3 soccer games, a little disappointed with FIFA 11 though!

Comment

I am usually watching like 3-8 games per week, depending if there are European Cups, international matchdays and good league matches on.

I usually follow TM, Austrian national team, German's national team, Champions League, Europa League, Premiere League, La Liga, IPL, ACL and Austrian Bundesliga.

For international matchdays, also all games I can catch live on satellite, like Portugal, Italy and some South American teams sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                X