No announcement yet.

PFDC on " Crouse Control " !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think ZZ's ideas are good but the only way they can seriously be discussed is when Persian Football becomes commercial like BigSoccer forum. This is really a personal decision that has to be made by webmaster to keep this a nice and friendly floating boat with reliance on Iranian ingenuity and passion or start setting commercial goals. Until that decision is made it will be foolish to start massive revamp projects that relies on volunteer work!

Would be interesting to see if there is an active member with a budget to go into a JV with webmaster. I am a product manager by trade and work for Experian will be happy to throw my hat in and help with turning PFDC into a profitable and progressive soccer related online product. I think it will be a win-win situation.

PS: The above does not mean there is something wrong with the current way PFDC is and I am still a big fan if nothing changes.
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Dear ZZ,

Almost 99% of all discussion forums have been on a traffic decline since 4-5 years ago. This is due to birth of many other cyber communities such as facebook, twitter etc. Basically all forums have had their own share of losing some valuable members. I remember over at IranKicks.com we used to have many knowledgeable and expert members, such as Nadar Jahanfard, Kaveh OC, Afshin from UK, and some other great members whom I can't remember their names, they all vanished and joined more sophisticated and professional sites and some reputable media. As result the overall quality of the forum dropped and old members started to vanish.

Although the level of maturity in posts and comments has over the years dropped, however blaming all this on the younger members is also quite inappropriate and unfair. Here at PFDC we do have some fantastic teenage members whose insightful and courteous manners sometimes put me to shame.

Overall I believe the moderating team is doing a decent job to maintain a healthy, and democratic forum. Kudos to them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Overall I believe the moderating team is doing a decent job to maintain a healthy, and democratic forum. Kudos to them all.
        mokhlesim agha!
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
        X