No announcement yet.

I dont think Zandi should start in the WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way I would bench Nekounam for Zandi. I just think Nekounam is the engine of our team, and the most important player we have. If Nekounam plays well and holds the midfield well, TM plays well. Period. He is the Iranian Viera

Comment

Unfortunately the problem is that Nekounam is playing extremely poorly. It would not be an exaggeration by any means to say that he showed one of the weakest if not the weakest performances on our whole team today. Lowlights include losing the ball in one on one situations, intercepted passes, constant passing back and missed shots on goal.

I believe Nekounam is out of form at the moment, and until he regains that form it would be an utter shame to bench Madanchi or Zandi. Additionally, by moving Zandi to the central/defensive midfield it allows him to play in his PREFERED position which could only improve our team at the moment.
      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

based on recent performance, no, Zandi should not start, but again, Madanchi is not the most consistant player either. It will be tough decision for the professor.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
          Unfortunately the problem is that Nekounam is playing extremely poorly. It would not be an exaggeration by any means to say that he showed one of the weakest if not the weakest performances on our whole team today. Lowlights include losing the ball in one on one situations, intercepted passes, constant passing back and missed shots on goal.

I believe Nekounam is out of form at the moment, and until he regains that form it would be an utter shame to bench Madanchi or Zandi. Additionally, by moving Zandi to the central/defensive midfield it allows him to play in his PREFERED position which could only improve our team at the moment.
          zandi cant play defensive midfield position, and his preferred position is playing behind the strikers, as attacking midfield, not infront of the defenders as defensive midfielder.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i study these two plays carefully and:
            nikki cant play left back he would give aways too many fouls
            madanchi cant play there, his deffence is weaker than borhanis in tm. he never makes tackes and watches people go past.

zandi don have the space there, he is a natrual centre mid...not a left back or a left winger....he can only play in diamond midfield at left.
            Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

after watching the past 2 games ( and considering the past year's performances by zandi ), I think if we see zandi come out of the tunnel instead of Madanchi , brano has done a great dis-service to TM and Iran.

zandi has had nowhere near half effectivness of madanchi .

and mere playing in germany can and shd never be the base for this selection.

Comment

zandi can be very effective in centre mid!
                Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

----------Mirzapor -------

kaebi - sohrab - rahman - madanchi

-------kia - neko - zandi------

------------karimi----------

-------hashemian - borhani----
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment