Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAN - North Korea (asia cup)

FIRST HALF:

1- We knew it was going to be a very drab, dour confrontation with the ultimate cautious cynics, north korea playing their usual packed, physical defensive game. So anyone expecting great quality football or highly skillful flashes of technique was going to be highly disappointed. And b my God, it was as bad as that … and more!

2- I think replacing ando with the fresh legs of Pejman was a very good idea. So was giving Ansarifard a chance at the post. Nothing against gholami, though, who did contribute to the Iraq game through physical presence and constant running. But I think Ansarifard brings in a little more finesse (as opposed to gholami’s more brute physical force). Whatever the reason for benching Shojaei (illness or poor performance) ghotbi has my support.

The only issue is replacing the lively rezaei with haidari! That didn’t sit well with me. I’d have preferred to see a player who had the ability to score goals also. As it is our offense suffers due to lack of scoring. So I don’t see why we replace a goal scorer with someone who’s only a provider and scores only once in a year or more! I’d have liked haidari coming in as the RB. Coz I really doubt our flanks are going to be under such pressure to sacrifice a goal scorer like rezaei at RW, for nosrati’s presence at RB.

3- N-Korea is playing a very rough and physical one, perhaps trying to scare our midfielders from playing the ball. They’re just going in rashly and looks like they don’t care if they Injure our players, or at least put the scare of injury in them to force them to release the ball sooner than necessary!

Not that is makes a difference as aghili has been hoofing it with alarming regularity!!! Lob after useless lob!! What the hell? We’re back to ghotbi’s pet tactic: lob the f**k out of the ball at every chance possible!

4- Iman is lost in the middle of all this sk1rmish & rough play in midfield. He’s getting out-muscled and roughed up at every ball he receives. I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t sustain some injury during the game if this goes on (or the ref allows it).

5- All in all, quite an UGLY display of football in the first half …. Exactly how the north Koreans like it!!!

6- Hajsafi has been lively going forward, which is more suitable to his style. But we already knew this. It is his defending that is suspect. He’s doing ok, so far though. But north Koreans aren’t as adept at using the flanks as the likes of south korea or Australia, who will be relentless. So I wouldn’t put too much in store of this display.

7- THAT WAS NOT A HAND BALL!!!!!!!!!
    THAT WAS A CLEAR GOAL. no hand ball, no foul. Nothing. That was a clear goal that the stupid ref denied us!!!!!

8- After our “good” (but unaccounted) goal, our lads started some nice passing game and put pressure on the koreans’ defense, but I guess having so few players who CAN SCORE GOALS, let us down at this moment.

9- Poor game by mobaali. I think he shd either get his act together or he’ll be subbed soon.

10- Pejman has been lively so far and is not making the absence of Ando felt by the team.

11- Very poor shooting by our lads, though! This is something that needs desperate attention. They SHOULD be able to shoot better than this. Their few shots are so off target, sometimes it’s embarrassing!

12- North korea is very lucky to end the half on zero-zero. The stupid ref robbed us of a perfectly good goal

=================== ====================

SECOND HALF:

1- No surprise to see mobaali subbed out. And with Md. Nouri, a more attacking mid, hopefully we’ll have more chances and pressure on the Korean goal. not to mention nouri’s heading, which could help with haidari’s crosses. I’d like to see more crosses from the left too, now that we have a tall lad like nouri to head the balls.

2- Pejman has been the revelation of the game so far. With his untiring runs, defense as well as surges forward, he’s really a live-wire out there. Imagine having both ando and pejman in the middle!!! They’d run for 5 players.
    If only he would cut his bloody hair!!!

3- Nekounam has not really picked up his game! Compared to pejman in this game and ando in the other game, he’s come a distant second! Wonder what’s bothering him.

4- Khalatbari down the left flank has done a satisfactory job (considering the rough & physical game of north Koreans) and certainly far far better than shojaei. But I think his pace is well matched with the quick footed Koreans. I believe against uae, he’s be creating havoc down this side.

5- Aha! With rezaei coming in, and haidari moving back to RB, our right flank will be far more productive than before. Really, having both nosrati and heidari was a bit of defensive over-kill.

6- Absolutely beautiful goal. from hajsafi’s quick throw in, to pejman’s lovely run and marvelous cross and the highly professional tap-in by ansarifard. Simply magnificent.
    This was one classy goal. and long due. All 3 players had a great hand in the goal.
    Just loved it. Especially the presence of mind of hajsafi and pejman to get things going quickly (to catch defenders by surprise)

7- That was a very lucky moment for us as the korean captain could have scored the equalizer near the end of the game. That was one dangerous chance. and nekounam shd be extremely grateful to god, as he missed the ball which ended up with the korean captain. not very reassuring, I must say

The Koreans also had another moment where they almost penetrated through the center of our defense. And we got a bit lucky on this instance too. So maybe our CD’s need to work on their concentration, especially as things get near the end of the matches. A warning for the coaching staff to consider.

8- I liked how our lads ran the clock down near the opponents’ corner, instead of what they usually do, which is pull back and try to defend in front of our own goal (which usually allows for mistakes and even goals). Shows more thought and ontrol over emotions than usual
    The main thing is they did try to play possession football (even as far back as 70th minutes). Good job and good strategy.

9- absolutely pathetic shooting stats!!!! 2 on target for Iran!!??!?!?
    that's just pathetic.
    why dont we practice shooting a bit? it's like entering a race with one tyre punctured already!

Bottomline: an expected UGLY game that suited the north Koreans. But the classy goal by ansarifard made it up for me.
    The Aljazeera commentators have been swooning over him and have been pouring complements and praise for him … and deservedly so too.

short version (in case ppl want the basics):

1- a pretty ugle game (I put most of the blame on the koreans' style)

2- a goal that was disallowed, but was perfectly fine

3- a classy goal with a beautiful tap-in by ansarifard who did wonders to the rumors of B-Dortmund considering him

4- the game was too ugly and physical to really base anything on it. be it tactics or strategies or ... .

5- I hope AFC throws out these idiot north koreans out of every single competition. they bring only ridicule and a bad name to the game of football.
    they are what shd not be. disgusting as hell.

Comment

lol, thanks for the short version. Not being sarcastic, I think that is a huge improvement .

I think we played a poor game, especially in first half, but also in second. Yet of course one has to acknowledge the missing ill players affecting our display, as well as certainly some players playing also not being fully fit. Additionally North Korea is an annoying opponent, so I think we achieved a very great result today.

The goal was beautiful, Ansarifard really has a bright future. Also great work from the much improved Hajsafi and Pejman Nouri. Interesting that two midfielders usually called uncreative created our two goals out of play in this tournament...

As said, it should have been Karim's second of the day, after his "handball" without any hand involved was called.

A short note about Mobali: again very poor display and rightfully subbed out at halftime. Mohammad Nouri didn't really show an amazing display, but was miles better than Mobali. If you just check the passing stats form AFC (which are in fact completed passes as the comparison of the AFC stats from last game and the Farsi stats provided by Ali Chicago show), we have just 5 passes completed by Mobali in 45 minutes opposed to 17 passes completed by Mohammad Nouri in the second 45 minutes.

And Mohammad Nouri played some good throughballs as well, so noone could seriously claim he only played safety passes.

Oh, an M. Nouri also covered more distance than Mobali btw...

Comment

yeah, iman had a terrible game.

and yes, the game itself was of very poor quality too

Comment

Eurosport 2 is running a 60 minute replay of the game right now and to be honest, on second glance our performance wasn't as bad as I initially thought.

No doubt, that wasn't sparkling, but we really dominated, took much more risks than a very cautious opponent and frequently combined well.

There is loads of room for improvement, but the way the team combines, makes me optimistic. If the sometime shaky defense holds againt a more offensve opposition, we can really do good stuff when given more space to combine.

Comment

That was one of the first games I've watched in a long time, and all things considered (mainly, our opponent...), I thought we did extremely well in getting the 3 points.

Couple of points to touch on, simply based on what I've been reading in these forums over the past few months:

1 - Hafsafi - Likely too early for me to judge, as everyone was calling for his head, but I thought he truly performed well, both offensively (cleverly taking a quick throw in, catching N.K completely off guard) and defensively (good tackling, did well in some very tight situations).

2 - Pejman Nouri - although he works hard, I thought his final touches (whether it be a pass, or a shot) were still poor. He was miles better than Nekou (what the hell is going on with him??) today though. I only wish Teymourian was on for that added muscle.

3 - Ghotbi - quite honestly, I think he did a good job. We keep asking Iran to play swift, tactical football on the ground, but I thought the long balls were working OK (long ball forward, N.K heads it out of touch, or back in the midfield where we could pick it up in a good position). We can't forget who we're playing here...a destructive, defensive football team who really packs it in tight. Another positive for Ghotbi - man do we press our opponents in their own half...it was glorious for me to see that personally. We are now a 90 minute team, who doesn't give our opponents an inch of space. They turned the ball over quite a few times b/c of this pressing.

4 - Ansarifard - what a pro...nothing else should be said.

Overall - as surprised as I am to say this - I was pretty satisfied with the game. As our luck would have it, S.K and Australia are both looking good as well (I'd rank them 1 and 2 in terms of likeliest to win the cup)...but with a bit of luck, we could potentially get through them.
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              short version (in case ppl want the basics):

1- a pretty ugle game (I put most of the blame on the koreans' style)

2- a goal that was disallowed, but was perfectly fine

3- a classy goal with a beautiful tap-in by ansarifard who did wonders to the rumors of B-Dortmund considering him

4- the game was too ugly and physical to really base anything on it. be it tactics or strategies or ... .

5- I hope AFC throws out these idiot north koreans out of every single competition. they bring only ridicule and a bad name to the game of football.
              they are what shd not be. disgusting as hell.
              Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOD,

I read DD's post for once. Thank you, thank you very much. I hope you not drunk or on some thing though.

BTW, you are right.

Cheers,

Comment

Neither Shojaei, nor Khalatbari satisfied me so far.

Khalatbari was kind of lack of confident today. He was too rush to release the ball. I guess he was advised wrongfully.

hajsafi was my man of the match (comparing to himself before) and I guess I am in love with Ansarifard.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  Eurosport 2 is running a 60 minute replay of the game right now and to be honest, on second glance our performance wasn't as bad as I initially thought.

hehe.. as I said to you long time ago. you gotta watch a football game twice to make a judgement. Live games draw attention too much to the players with ball, non 2nd watch live games make us look at the broader field and team organization.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by faraz View Post
                    3 - Ghotbi - quite honestly, I think he did a good job. We keep asking Iran to play swift, tactical football on the ground, but I thought the long balls were working OK (long ball forward, N.K heads it out of touch, or back in the midfield where we could pick it up in a good position). We can't forget who we're playing here...a destructive, defensive football team who really packs it in tight. Another positive for Ghotbi - man do we press our opponents in their own half...it was glorious for me to see that personally. We are now a 90 minute team, who doesn't give our opponents an inch of space. They turned the ball over quite a few times b/c of this pressing.

agree and other positive points for Ghotbi:

when with the ball: TM is stretching and using the whole space on the field very well.
                    when we loose the ball: all midfield runs back to close those spaces again.
                    players without the ball run quickly into possessions.
                    I had many times the feeling we play a lot of quick blind passes when under pressure, which shows that those have been set, intentended, and pre-trained very well.
                    There was a clear game startegy.

we gotta get more accurate with passing and I will be very happy with TM.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I am surprised Ghotbi so far has not used Afshin and Noroozi. Maybe for UAE?
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

^^ hope so!
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Here are some not surprising stats:

* آمار كلي

درصد مالكيت توپ : ايران *٤٩ - كره شمالي *٥١

دوندگي در زمين: ايران *١٠٩ كيلومتر - كره شمالي *١١٠ كيلومتر

پاس سالم : ايران *٢٨٥ - كره شمالي *٢٠٤

شوت: ايران *٣ - كره شمالي *١١

شوت در چارچوب: ايران *٢ - كره شمالي *٤

كرنر: ايران يك - كره شمالي يك

خطا: ايران *٢٦ - كره شمالي *٢٢

سانتر: ايران *١٣ - كره شمالي *١٦

آفسايد: ايران *١ - كره شمالي *١

كارت زرد: ايران *٣ - كره شمالي *٢

** ميزان دوندگي بازيكنان ايران بر حسب كيلومتر

*١- پژمان نوري *١٠.94

*٢- جواد نكونام *١٠.77

*٣- خسرو حيدري *١٠.72

*٤- كريم انصاري فرد *١٠.39 (تا دقيقه*ي *٨٩)

*٥- احسان حاج صفي *١٠.35

*٥- محمدرضا خلعتبري *١٠.35

*٧- سيد جلال حسيني *٩.45

*٨- هادي عقيلي *٩.19

*٩- محمد نصرتي *٧.6 (تا دقيقه*ي *٦١)

*١٠- ايمان مبعلي *٥.66 (تا پايان نيمه*ي اول)

Comment

تفاوت ها با بازی عراق
                            دوندگی کمتر نسبت به بازی قبل و نسبت به تیم کره شمالی :وقتی دقیقه چهلم را نشان داد تیم ایران ۴۲ کیلومتر وتیم کره ۴۴ کیلومتر دویده بودند بعلاوه متوسط سرعت تیمی ۶.۲ کیلومتر در مقابل ۶.۷ کیلومتر کره ای ها بود .تعداد پاس های اشتباه نسبت به بازی قبل بیشتر بود .با بودن تیموریان در آن بازی ایران پرس را از جلو و از یک سوم دفاعی حریف شروع میکرد .او عمق زمین را خوب پوشش میداد ..در اینجا نوری بیشتر در عرض حرکت میکرد و انصاری فر هم نسبت به غلامی کمتر دوندگی میکرد و قادر به تحت فشار دادن پرس حریف صاحب توپ نبود .ضربه ایستگاهی کمتری نصیب ایران شد و نشان داد که تیم ملی باید چندین طرح جایگزین برای باز کردن دروازه حریف داشته باشد.
                            شباهت ها با بازی عراق
                            هر دو بازی از سیستم ۴-۲-۳-۱ استفاده شد .در اینجا هم طراحی برای رسیدن به دروازه حریف بوسیله دو بال کناری و حرکات ترکیبی با دو پیستون کناری (اگر چه ناموفق ) بود ..نظم تیمی در هر دو بازی دیده میشد
                            نقاط منفی
                            کره شمالی هر دو گوش زمین را بسته بود .ولی خود بالهای تیم (حیدری و خلعتبری ) هم روز موفقی نداشتند .ایران قادر به سرعت دادن به بازی ،تغییر جهت و آهنگ بازی نبود و یکنواخت کار میکرد .فاصله مبعلی با انصاری فر هم زیاد بود و بعد برای برطرف کردن این عیب نوری وارد زمین شد که او هم نتوانست این فاصله را پر کند .اینجا جایی بود که ضعف کره بود و ما میتوانستیم از عمق به آنها ضربه بزنیم کاری که امارات کرد و چندین بار به شکل خطرناک دروازه آنها را تهدید کرد .ما احتیاج به بازیکنی داشتیم که بتواند با بازی پا به توپ و تکنیک خودش به قلب دفاع حریف بزند واقعیت این است که با نبود بازیکنانی مانند علی کریمی ،محرم نوید کیا و فرهاد مجیدی ما در این پست برای بازی در سیستم ۴-۲-۳-۱ مشکل داریم .یکی از مشکلات اساسی ایران در بازیهای غرب آسیا هم همین بود و یکی از دلایلی هم که آقای قطبی به طرف سیستم ۴-۳-۳- رفت هم همین بود .مضافا ما در طراحی بازی و رسیدن به دروازه حریف مشکل داریم .ما قطع کننده خوبی هستیم و خیلی از موقعیت ها را بر اثر گرفتن توپ از حریف در یک سوم دفاعی حریف و یا میانه میدان ،ایجاد میکنیم ولی کلا در هر دو بازی ،موقعیت های کمی بر روی دروازه حریف خلق کردیم .در کناره ها هم نتوانستیم زوج های موفقی بسازیم که بتوانند حرکات ترکیبی انجام دهند .اینجا جایی است که اساس طراحی و حرکت ما را میسازد با این اوصاف حتی در بازی عراق مقدار بیشتری موفق بودیم .در هر دو بازی هم از بازی مستقیم بیشتر استفاده کردیم ،بازی مستقیمی که توپها سالم به مقصد نمیرسیدند.

نقاط مثبت
                            بعد از چندین سال سعی میکنیم منطقی بازی کنیم و از بازی احساسی خودداری میکنیم .این در چهره سر مربی تیم هم مشهود است که در آن از استرس و احساس خبری نیست .سازمان دهی تیم بخصوص در فاز دفاعی بوضوح خیلی بهتر شده و بازیکنان پس از دست دادن توپ ،شرح وظایف و شعاع حرکتی خود را میدانند و بدون از دست دادن تمرکز ،همراه با منطق عمل میکنند .البته در فاز دفاع به حمله هنوز تیم دارای سرعت و جا به جایی مطلوب نیست .

ارنج
                            واقعیت این است که سر مربی تیم در حال آزمون و خطا است و به ترکیب آرمانی خودش هنوز دست پیدا نکرده .این یا به علت کمبود بازیهای تدارکاتی و یا اینکه تست کردن بازیکنان تیم در شرایط مسابقه و نقطه پایانی ست که چه بسا نفراتی در شرایط آرمانی نباشند و یا نتوانسته باشند خود را از نظر شرایط روحی و روانی با تیم و جو مسابقات مچ کرده باشند و اینکه مربی تیم میخواهد همه بازیکنانش را تست کند شاید در اینجا کسی خودش را فوق العاده نشان دهد و سر مربی را مجاب به استفاده از او در ترکیب ثابت کند .از طرفی مربی در حال آزمایش نفرات تیم برای بازی چهارم است که وضعیت حساس است و باید در آنجا ترکیب آرمانی را به نمایش بگذارد .شانس دیگری که مربی تیم آورده این است که این دو بازی را با پیروزی پشت سر گذاشت و حالا میتواند از بقیه نفرات هم در بازی سوم استفاده کند ،شاید بازیکنی که بدرد بازی چهارم به بعد بخورد آنجا یافت شود مثلا :آرش افشین

نفرات
                            رحمتی در فرم خوبش در هر دو بازی ظاهر شده .اوج کار او در بازی اول دفع ضربه سر علاء عبدالزهرا بود که در نهایت خونسردی هر چه تمامتر آنرا دفع کرد .ولی همچنان مشکل کهنه خروج از دروازه بروی سانترهای اریب از کناره ها را دارد .گل عراق از آنجا به ثمر رسید .در دفاع راست نه نصرتی و نه حیدری در فرم ایده ال خود ظاهر نشده اند .در دفاع میانی عقیلی با اینکه در بازی دوم بهترین بازیکن شناخته شد ولی در بازی اول بهتر ظاهر شده بود .مشکل دیگر زوج میانی ،از دقیقه هشتاد به بعد است که از نظر قوای ذهنی و جسمی تحلیل میروند .این با توجه به سن بالای آنها بی دلیل نیست .احسان حاج صفی یکی از نقاط مثبت تیم بوده که بازی به بازی کاملتر و با اعتماد نفس بیشتری بازی کرده .منتظر نمایش های آینده او هستیم .در بال راست رضایی در بازی اول خوب و دونده و سرعتی ظاهر شد ولی مشکل تکنیکی ،دور زدن و عبور از مدافع حریف را همچنان دارد . خسرو حیدری در بازی دوم نشان داد هنوز در تیم جا نیفتاده است به اضافه اینکه هنوز به خودباوری لازم نرسیده او خیلی عجول بود و تمرکز و آرامش لازمه را نداشت .در میانه میدان اندو تیموریان نقطه قوت این تیم است .پژمان نوری هم دونده و درگیرانه بازی کرد .نکونام در بازی دوم بهتر از بازی اول بود و سعی کرد به تیم ریتم و آهنگ بدهد و بازی تیم را با نظم و ترتیب کند . در بال چپ ،در بازی اول شجاعی هنوز درگیر بازی خود خواهانه و خود محورانه خود است .او باید در روح و کالبد تیمی تیم قرار گیرد به اضافه اینکه او بازیکن ۹۰ دقیقه ای نیست .در بازی دوم خلعتبری اعتماد به نفس کافی را در بازی نداشت اینرا از نوع ضرباتی که به توپ میزد را میشد فهمید ولی در پانزده دقیقه آخر گویی این خود باوری را پیدا کرده بود و همان خلعتبری همیشگی شد ،قطبی باید به او و خسرو حیدری بیشتر بازی دهد تا به آرامش و خود باوری مورد نظر برسند و در ترکیب تیم جا بیفتند .در خط حمله همانقدر که غلامی پر تلاشتر و دونده تر بود ولی در زدن ضربات آخر دارای اعتماد بنفس لازم نبود ولی انصاری فر گر چه کمتر میدود و درگیر میشود و تکنیک چندان بالایی هم ندارد ولی آن ضربه ای که به توپ زد ،یک ضربه در سطح استاندارد های بین المللی بود .او نباید همه چیز را تمام شده فرض کند و بداند در آغاز راه است .باید فوتبال خود را تکمیل تر و کاملتر بگرداند .

استراتژی آینده
                            این یک موهبت بود که ایران قبل از بازی سوم صعود کرد .حالا با استراحت دادن به عقیلی .نصرتی .جلال حسینی .نکونام و پژمان نوری، همه اینهائی که در مرز سی سالگی قرار دارند را آماده بازی چهارم میکنیم ..اگر این اتفاق نمیافتاد با توجه به شرایط سنی این بازیکنان واقعا برای بازی چهارم به مشکل میخوردیم .از آنطرف با تست نفراتی همچون بنگر ،طالبی ،حدادی فر ،نوروزی و آرش شرایط آنها را در بازی و استفاده احتمالی سنجیده می شود .آرش افشین از آن بازیکنانی است که شاید برای بازی چهارم به بعد بدرد بخورد .بازی که احتمالا ایران باید در مقابل استرالیا انجام دهد .از این بازی در وقتش به تفصیل صحبت خواهیم کرد ولی عجالتا استرالیا تیمی است با میانگین قدی بالا و فیزیک خوب که با بردن توپ در کناره ها و سانتر بروی دروازه از راه هوا و زمین خوب دروازه حریف را تهدید میکند ولی آنها در خط دفاع از سرعت و تکنیک لازمه بهره نمیبرند .در آن بازی در فاز دفاع بازیکنان قدرتی و بلند قامت و در فاز حمله بازیکنان تکنیکی و سرعتی به کار ما میآیند .

مربی
                            پیروزی افشین قطبی در این جام ، پیروزی نور بر تاریکی ،دانایی بر جهالت ،عقل بر احساس ،آرامش بر خشونت ....... و مهربانی بر دشمنی و کینه ورزی است .به این صفات نگاه کنید .آیا اینها همان صفاتی نیستند که نه تنها در فوتبال بلکه در زندگی اجتماعی خود کم داریم و یا گم کرده ایم ؟
                            بعد از بازی
                            Ghotbi : Khalatbari is a fantastic player.

عراق --- امارات
                            امارات به هیچ وجه مستحق باخت نبود ، کمترین مزد آنها در این بازی تساوی بود ..امارات فوتبال جاندار و خوبی را از خود نشان داد و نوید یک رقیب سر سخت برای همه تیمها در مسابقات انتخابی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۴ برزیل را داد .ولی چوپ کم تجربگی و عدم گلزنی خود را خورد .بازیی که ۹۶ دقیقه به طول انجامید و در دقیقه ۹۳ ،ولید عباس به اشتباه دروازه خودی را باز کرد .هر دو تیم به طور مساوی ۵۰ در صد توپ را در اختیار داشتند و هرکدام دو بار تیر دروازه های هم را لرزاندند .این یکی از مهیج ترین بازیهای جام بود و دو تیم بارها موقعیت گلزنی بدست آوردند و دروازه هم را تهدید کردند .عراقی ها خیلی انرژی مصرف کردند و با توجه به شرایط سنی بالای تیمشان ،اواخر مسابقه خسته به نظر میآمدند .این مساله شاید کار آنها را در مقابل کره شمالی مشکل کند , جایی که آنها برای صعود به یک تساوی نیاز دارند و کره شمالی باید بازی را ببرد .در مقابل کار امارات به اما و اگر کشیده و سرنوشتشان در دست خودشان نیست .آنها حتی در صورت غلبه بر ایران باید منتظر نتیجه بازی دیگر باشند .حتی خود آنها هم تقریبا قطع امید کرده اند .الرمیسی ،رئیس فدراسیون امارات دیشب در گفتگو با تلویزیون الجزیره ضمن راضی بودن از عملکرد تیم و مربی گفت :ما به آینده نگاه میکنیم و زیاد نگران نتیجه بازی با ایران نیستیم .

گروه اول
                            امروز در حالی بازیهای گروه اول به پایان میرسد که قطر و ازبکستان شانسهای اول صعود به دور بعدی هستند .امروز قطر در مقابل کویتی قرار میگیرند که تقریبا حذف شده بنظر میرسد .کویتی ها هم احتمالا با تمام وجود بازی نخواهند کرد ، حق همسایه گری و دوستی را بجا خواهند آورد و سه امتیاز را به قطری ها هدیه خواهند داد .از آنطرف چین در مقابل ازبکستان قرار خواهد گرفت .چین در صورت برد با اختلاف دو گل میتواند به صعود امیدوار باشد کاری که در مقابل ازبکها مقداری مشکل مینماید .سر گروهی در این گروه با توجه به حذف عربستان ،مهم شده زیرا تیم اول این گروه باید به مصاف تیم دوم گروه دو که اردن یا سوریه است برود و احتمال رفتن به نیمه نهایی را زیاد میکند .ازبکستان با یک مساوی هم سر گروه خواهد شد و در صورت غلبه بر اردن یا سوریه برای اولین بار به نیمه نهایی میروند و تاریخ ساز خواهد شد چیزی که برای آنان رویایی وصف ناشدنی و زیبا خواهد بود.

جمله نغز دیروز
                            دکتر سعید لو با انتشار اطلاعیه ای پیروزی ایران و برد با اختلاف یک گل را همانطور که خود پیش بینی کرده بود ،تبریک گفت
                            توضیح : آدم چقدر باید از جای دیگه ای ناراحت باشه که از صبح که میاد سر کار دنبال پیدا کردن چیزی برای فراموشی آن و خوشحال کردن خودش باشه و فرت و فرت برای هر بازی اعلامیه بده .راستی دکتر خوب بود این پیش بینی های کارشناسی شده ات را جایی دیگر میکردی !

نقطه پایان
                            راستی کسی سلام ما را به خداد عزیزی برساند

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post

No doubt, that wasn't sparkling, but we really dominated, took much more risks than a very cautious opponent and frequently combined well.

There is loads of room for improvement, but the way the team combines, makes me optimistic. If the sometime shaky defense holds againt a more offensve opposition, we can really do good stuff when given more space to combine.

Exactly my sentiments. When I looked th second time, it wasn't as bad. Still an ugly game, but we made the second round and that is what it matters. See what Ghotbi does in the UAE game.
                              Last edited by Ali Chicago; 01-16-2011, 03:27 PM.
                              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X