IRAN - North Korea (asia cup)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great points.

I would give our team just barely a passing grade only because we won, but overall we did not play well I thought. I did appreciate Ghotbi's subs and the plyers positive reaction to the changes in the 2nd half.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
      تفاوت ها با بازی عراق
      دوندگی کمتر نسبت به بازی قبل و نسبت به تیم کره شمالی :وقتی دقیقه چهلم را نشان داد تیم ایران ۴۲ کیلومتر وتیم کره ۴۴ کیلومتر دویده بودند بعلاوه متوسط سرعت تیمی ۶.۲ کیلومتر در مقابل ۶.۷ کیلومتر کره ای ها بود .تعداد پاس های اشتباه نسبت به بازی قبل بیشتر بود .با بودن تیموریان در آن بازی ایران پرس را از جلو و از یک سوم دفاعی حریف شروع میکرد .او عمق زمین را خوب پوشش میداد ..در اینجا نوری بیشتر در عرض حرکت میکرد و انصاری فر هم نسبت به غلامی کمتر دوندگی میکرد و قادر به تحت فشار دادن پرس حریف صاحب توپ نبود .ضربه ایستگاهی کمتری نصیب ایران شد و نشان داد که تیم ملی باید چندین طرح جایگزین برای باز کردن دروازه حریف داشته باشد.
      [
      The statement about running less than Iraq game isn't right. Iran's team ran 105 km against Iraq and 109 km against N.Korea (based on www.the-afc.com). N.Korea ran 110.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

TM should have played differently against North Korea, and it did !!
        Different opponants require different strategies.....
        No team in the world, including Brazil, know how exactly to play against North Korea...Playing against North Korea is not easy......even South Korea has been handicaped against them in recent games...
        Ghotbi, had said, TM needed to be patient with North Korea, and that was an excellent assesment.and it paid off.
        Last edited by zzgloo; 01-17-2011, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
          The statement about running less than Iraq game isn't right. Iran's team ran 105 km against Iraq and 109 km against N.Korea (based on www.the-afc.com). N.Korea ran 110.

and I would say as much as stats on "distances run" is important, the PASSING stats are twice as important.

I'd rather see a team pass the ball around (and make the ball run for them) rather than the players run around. this way, the players can pace themselves for the entire 90 minutes and also make the opponents run after the ball more, which naturally makes them tired sooner in the second halves.

so passing clearly outwieghs the stats on distances

same thing can be said about the possession stats.
          unless your stats are in the upper 60's or 70's even (like barca), merely getting something like or around 55/45 is not all that important.
          what's more important is what you DO with the ball and during your possession that makes the real difference.

Comment

Working...
          X