No announcement yet.

IRAN - uae (asia cup)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haddadifar would be a great addition to Iran midfield. Not sure exactly better to use him as a sub or a starter, and which players does he best combine with?

Also maybe Ghotbi should hypnotize Shojaie making him think he is playing for Osasuna instead of Iran. That ought to give his performance a needed boost.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
      The next generation will be in good hands...
      The team, understandably started nervouse.....yet,settled in half way through the first half......
      Everybody played great.....
      I was particularly Encouraged by :
      1- Afshin
      2-Talebi
      3-M.Noori
      They should be given a chance in South Korea game.
      PS, Rezaie..is like a ( Gaave noh man shir ).... a Cow that gives lot of milk,but kicks the bucket at the end.
      With his antiques when he scored against IRAQ...and also against UAE,after the third goal.....etc,etc....
      I hope he would not cause problems with his immaturities during the following games.
      Too bad Afshin can't play Saturday because of the lame red card he got from the Korean ref. As for Rezaie I totally agree with you; he needs to be able to control himself. I think Khalatbari also had some similar behavior at the club level, but nowdays has them under better control. Both are very effective players who can dictate the game to an opponent, almost all by themselves....
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        Too bad Afshin can't play Saturday because of the lame red card he got from the Korean ref. As for Rezaie I totally agree with you; he needs to be able to control himself. I think Khalatbari also had some similar behavior at the club level, but nowdays has them under better control. Both are very effective players who can dictate the game to an opponent, almost all by themselves....
        Rezaie On his goal against IRAQ was defenetly trying to rob it in on Iraqis...,it was done in a very arrogant and stupid manner....same thing against UAE.....
        These types of mentality shows lack of intelegence...which translates to his handicap on ability to find right person to pass.....
        His fast running to the ball is very vey impressive,but he needs to compelement it with intelegence....
        Afshin appears to have all the ingrediance.....Hight,speed,killer instinct,heading abilities,and smarts........he just needs some more experince.
        Afshin and Ansarifard,are as excellent prospect to fill the gap Ali daei left in our football.
        Last edited by zzgloo; 01-21-2011, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X