UZBEKS! They are for real!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UZBEKS! They are for real!

I watched Uzbekistan versus Jordan yesterday and I admit they are IMO the most dangerous side in Asia!
    Not S. Korea, not Japan, not Aussies.... but Uzbeks.

The way they played was very similiar to any other strong eastern European team. Physically strong, good technic, solid defence and very fast indeed.

They played at a high speed and their players seem strong and fit. all their passes were accurate and they played 100% pressing football starting in opponents field. Very impressive.

If you gotta chance watch that game versus Jordan or their next semi final game. Its a pleasure to watch.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

They mean business this year. They play football.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

2 things which i liked about them:

1) their passes are very accurate even in midfield and upfront where the opponent, specially a compact team like jordan would crowd its players.
      2) they attack and defend in numbers, like one wave of players after the other supporting each other.

further more, they defend so high up in the field that they force the opponent to move back to their own half.

they also seem to paly 4-3-3 with their number 19, playing LWF and very similar to kaebi, very speedy, small and skillful. yesterday he killed syrians RB and kept breaking the offside trap.

they have a good combinaion of speedy players, skilful players, physical players, good passers, and good shootzans which makes it difficult for opponents to control them.
      they are very much capable of beating both iraq and australia.

an iran - uzbekistan final would be nice.
      Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 01-21-2011, 11:55 PM.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

mmm, sibilo joon, have you heard about "roooooooobbbbbb-e annnnnnaaaaaaaarrrrrr" story?

They were rob-e anar, but not as concentrated and red as your described jigar tala.

They looked like Aziz's pesar-khaleh, all of them except the "kachal' guy .

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
          mmm, sibilo joon, have you heard about "roooooooobbbbbb-e annnnnnaaaaaaaarrrrrr" story?
          They were rob-e anar, but not as concentrated and red as your described jigar tala.
          They looked like Aziz's pesar-khaleh, all of them except the "kachal' guy .
          Cheers,

Haji Joon,
          oon Ozbaki ke ma didim, age bekhaad, ta finalam mireh. Ostoralia harifesh nist.
          jigaro maharo kabbab mikoneh, valli khob sibilemoon kolofteh.

lol @ little Azizi's .... actually I had the same feeling, but at the same time also technically and speedy as Azizi

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

One thing I noticed was their great ability in converting the set pieces and precise crosses into the opponents' box, this reminded me of our own TM characteristics. Most people underestimated the Uzbek prior to the AC11, I guess they're there to make a strong statement!

BTW did I mention that reading comments in F+ is like fresh breath of air? The amount of racism and ignorance in most members' posts is depressive and quite sad. And I don't understand why the moderating team doesn't take action against some racist members!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              BTW did I mention that reading comments in F+ is like fresh breath of air? The amount of racism and ignorance in most members' posts is depressive and quite sad.
              indeed. Thats why I post threads like this in here, have enough of ppl's agenda's there...

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              And I don't understand why the moderating team doesn't take action against some racist members!

we do the best we can, today I spent 3 hours reading editing posts there. anywhere you see racist comments, that we overlook, pls press the report button.

Comment

i agree with everything said about them. But they haven't been tested against the bests of Asia: Japan, Korea, Iran. Aus...
                I look forward to the their Semi-finals against Japan(???).

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  i agree with everything said about them. But they haven't been tested against the bests of Asia: Japan, Korea, Iran. Aus...
                  I look forward to the their Semi-finals against Japan(???).
                  nope, that would be us (hopefully) or Koreans.

they will play Aussies or Iraq.

Comment

Adesor e Aziz...
                    I do not believe they deserve that much credit.....as I also watched their whole game,as well as thier other games......I have not missed any game so far !!
                    The word that comes to my mind about the uzbaks is : LUCKY !
                    They were so lucky to be drawn to the easiest group......,Still , thier wins were not so impressive.....and even get on the easiest path ,of the secound round...In fact no team has had a better draw than the Uzbaks so far..on all rounds.
                    I have found them, to be slow ,over weigth,and kind of heavy !!...and never realy tested....
                    Other than , IRAN,S.Korea,Australia,japan.......next good team that comes to my mind on this CUP..is IRAQ, not Uzbaks !....IRAQIS are faster and more energetic than the Uzbaks,IMHO.

Last edited by zzgloo; 01-22-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

^
                      respect your point of view. However, what i was most amazed was their accuracy and pressing, they are defenitely dangerous and not to be underestimated. I stand by my view though of original post.

great you didnt miss any game, in my time zone (Hong Kong) most games are after midnight

Comment

I also respect you view......it is possible, you view to be the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          I watched Uzbekistan versus Jordan yesterday and I admit they are IMO the most dangerous side in Asia!
                          Not S. Korea, not Japan, not Aussies.... but Uzbeks.
                          The way they played was very similiar to any other strong eastern European team. Physically strong, good technic, solid defence and very fast indeed.
                          They played at a high speed and their players seem strong and fit. all their passes were accurate and they played 100% pressing football starting in opponents field. Very impressive.
                          If you gotta chance watch that game versus Jordan or their next semi final game. Its a pleasure to watch.
                          Amoo Adesor, mokhlesim... Uzbekistan soorakh soorakh shod.
                          Their headcoach does sport a big moustache though.

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I think the main reason Amoo Adessey was pulling for the Uzbek was indeed their coach's mighty mustache.

Nevertheless Uzbekistan turned out to be the biggest flop of AC11.

Comment

blame their coach, the idiot fired up the aussies by saying pre match, australia has gone downhil since 2006.

also the australian team had extra motivation in this match since it was australia day that day lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                              X