Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Ferdowsipour and Navad is ON again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adel Ferdowsipour and Navad is ON again.

After many attempts by so many . including some influential people and in particular IFF and Sazaman Tartbiyat Badani to curb and even cancel Navad program by Ferdowsipour , the man is back and alive

This evening Monday 31st january 2011, and notwithstanding any technical issues , Adel will be back on the air with Navad. Sources have mentioned that Adel will be inviting Ali Kafashian to roast him for yet again another failure. I personally do not know if the Poost Kloft kafashian has accepted the invitation to attend or even accepted a Telephone Live interview, but all will be revealed tonight.

Kafsh = Poost -> -> poost Koloft = Ali Kafashian

Team Melli will be the hot topic and the coverage on next week league matches should be good materials to look forward to.

I watched Zob Ahan beat Mes Kerman 2-0 in the re-arranged match. So, Zob Ahan is sitting very solidly right at he top. Sina Ashoori and Haddadifar scored the goals.
    PS: after watching the Asian Cup 2011 matches on TV , in what was state of the art TV coverage and production and in High Definition (HD) ,. the Zob-Mess match on TV in really Low-Quality , made me puke.... ..well , it was anti-climax.

sigpic

Working...
X