No announcement yet.

Positives in Ghotbi's Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1, No one force any one to select based on numbers.

2, numbers are there to help you to summarize and collect your thought.

3, I edited my post. I didn't mean to hurt, I meant to be closer. Sorry my mistake.

Cheers,

Comment

No problem, atleast now we agree about the stats.

Offtopic: maybe you should post some new jokes in the entertainment section, I haven't heard new/good ones for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
        As you wish. I am biased but I am aware of it and admit it. You are biased too, one way or another, the difference is you don't admit it.

I gave you specific example about UAE and N. Korea game. Anyway, as you wish. What I remember from TM under Daie was really boring, without any direction hope for the best (same way PP plays today).
        You are 100% right , I am biased , but towards Team Melli . Any other imaginary bias you mean is simply false , inaccurate or at least severely misunderstood by you.

Simply for you to come up and state that I am biased ( just because you have admitted to your own ) does not make your statement a FACT my dear friend. You , on the other hand have admitted your bias.

I have my likes and dislike like any other creature , not only human , but in football , I have never hated anyone or had a biased against or for in such a way that it clouds my opinion.

I hope that is clear

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
          You are 100% right , I am biased , but towards Team Melli . Any other imaginary bias you mean is simply false , inaccurate or at least severely misunderstood by you.

Simply for you to come up and state that I am biased ( just because you have admitted to your own ) does not make your statement a FACT my dear friend. You , on the other hand have admitted your bias.

I have my likes and dislike like any other creature , not only human , but in football , I have never hated anyone or had a biased against or for in such a way that it clouds my opinion.

I hope that is clear

I think there was a misunderstanding here. What you call likes or dislike I call bias. Every human does it. All the external events are being filtered through our internal belief system. I call them bias, you call them likes or dislikes.

Believe me when I say all of us in our mind wants the best for the TM, although at any moments we may have different and even conflicting solutions.

Just wanted to clear this up.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X