Ghotbi-san in Japan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghotbi-san in Japan.

didn't want to post in other forums, rather here for those who are interested from both side of the Ghotbi camp....
    Japanese seem to like Ghotbi-san's lap top and computerized coaching.

knowing myself Japanese and Japanese mentality very well and having done businesses with them for many years and still doing, I know how detailed and systematic they think and how they look at people. Ghotbi-san seem to suite them very well.

No matter whether you hate, like the guy, somehow I am happy to see an Iranian being soo much respected abroad.

Adesorian DISCLAIMER:
    this thread is not a "Ghotbi is good campaign"...
    this thread can by some ppl be seen as "how well he can fool Japanese, and soon they will regret etc etc".
    Rgds
    Amoo Adessy
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

for those who are interested, shimizu training session;

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

adesy jan, the little man is gone from TM (thank god).

but I wish him luck (coz he's going to need it). not becoz I like the charlatan or anything even close. but ONLY becoz he is connected to Iran (fortunately or unfortunately) and his name brings up the word "Iran"!!

I wouldnt have cared a bit if he was known as an american (that he now desperately wants to push).

but given his capabilities (or lack thereof), my neutral opinion (not "wish" .. in case some ppl misunderstand) is he wont last till the end of the season and I highly doubt his team would reclaim their 4th spot by that time.
      especially given their 2 losses and conceding 10 goals from the 2 games against LOWER division teams (6-1 and 4-2). sali ke nekoost, az baharash peydast

Comment

I believe, the correct pronounciation...is " Ghotbi-Sun ",..not, Ghotbi- san.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
          I a feeling at the time Amoo opened this thread his Azeri side took over his Persian side, thus using "San" meaning "You"

Yashasin Amoo Sibilli!

Comment

porfavor ....!!

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post

WRONG!

ZZ jan I am since the last 5 years once a month in Tokyo and work with Japanese business-wise a lot.

the correct way in writing is "surname - san", "zzgloo - san", "vafaseya - san", "pedarsukhteh - san" etc etc

pronouncitaion-wise yes its not "a" as in bad, but more of a "u" as in bus.

anyway, in writting you say "xxx - san"

Comment

Seconds Amoo. In Japan, it is XXX-San, which is being added to the person's name as a sign fo respect. Japaneese are very formal. How did his team do in his first official game?
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                  didn't want to post in other forums, rather here for those who are interested from both side of the Ghotbi camp....
                  Japanese seem to like Ghotbi-san's lap top and computerized coaching.
                  knowing myself Japanese and Japanese mentality very well and having done businesses with them for many years and still doing, I know how detailed and systematic they think and how they look at people. Ghotbi-san seem to suite them very well.
                  No matter whether you hate, like the guy, somehow I am happy to see an Iranian being soo much respected abroad.

Adesorian DISCLAIMER:
                  this thread is not a "Ghotbi is good campaign"...
                  this thread can by some ppl be seen as "how well he can fool Japanese, and soon they will regret etc etc".
                  Rgds
                  Amoo Adessy
                  Ghotbi shireh...! Amoo Adesor bayad ino tooye football forum post bekoni hame bebinan.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    WRONG!
                    ZZ jan I am since the last 5 years once a month in Tokyo and work with Japanese business-wise a lot.
                    the correct way in writing is "surname - san", "zzgloo - san", "vafaseya - san", "pedarsukhteh - san" etc etc
                    pronouncitaion-wise yes its not "a" as in bad, but more of a "u" as in bus.
                    anyway, in writting you say "xxx - san"
                    God Bless Dooste Aziz....
                    So, It seeems we are both rigth !!
                    In my previouse post, I said, The correct """ pronounciation """, is " Sun "....to which you agree.....
                    And i take your word for how it should be written....
                    PS, ..I have also traveled three times to japan.....but never have I visited Tokyo.......as My brother used to live in Kyoto for 9 years, getting his PHD..
                    I have visited : Kyoto.....Osaka.....Nara.....Kobe......
                    Kyoto is very nice and historical......
                    PS,#2......The meaning of ..Tokyo....is : " East Kyoto "....or " Tokyoto "......as Kyoto used to be the capital....with a later city to its east.
                    Last edited by zzgloo; 02-25-2011, 08:38 AM.

Comment

thanks for the vids. i've actually never heard him speak english

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

More highlights of Ghotbi-San in Japan:

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                        Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor View Post
                          More highlights of Ghotbi-San in Japan:

funny how our analyst's team does resemble his usual tactics and game plans when he was in iran.

notice the newly promoted team from lower division had 4-5 attacks to every ghtobi's .

also notice how creative, incisive and penetrative the newcomers were compared to the established team.

and lets not forget the trademark of ghotbi: even when his team was 3 goals behind, it was the OTHER team making headway, attacking and proving more offensive and hungry to score - despite coming from the lower league .... than ghtobi's who were 3-0 behind and while having nothing to lose, still didnt show much in terms of offense that was worthy of being included in the highlights clip!!!
                          hmm.... once a mouse, always a mouse.

Comment

The first goal was unstoppable (great free kick). The other two based on counter-attacks. Was this one an away game for Shimizu S Pulse?

Don't underestimate all promoted teams; they're motivated to prove themselves. Example: Teraktor-Sazi in Iran or Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga.
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Japs spell it as Ghotbi san and it is also read like san (not sun)

Comment

Working...
                              X