Simply question 【Who is DM???】

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdy jan,
    Nekounam is our defensive midfielder. If you think he isnt good enough there i might agree he is slightly better playing as a CENTRAL midfielder.

Currently there are only 2 players who can play as DM instead of Nekounam. Nosrati and Golmohammadi can play as a defensive midfielder. I find Nosrati better in that position given his confidence,aggression and desire to attack.. compared to Golmo who is better only in crosses. I also find Nosrati a better at DM than CB or SB.

I think Rezaei can also play DM. But then our defense will be very weak.

Comment

if ppl cant differentiate between a "complain" and "view", that is their own fault and handicap. they'd better educate themselves a bit more.

and I'd like to know based on what standards nekounam's marking and tackling is measured ?
      especially marking, as it was evident in many games where the opposing midfielders make runs in the middle into our 18 , UN-ACCOMPANIED ( un-marked ) !!

japan games, qpr game, ..... are examples I recount at the moment.

just stringing a few words together is easy.
      tallying it against reality is the hard part.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdy
        Branko removed Alavi,Kavianpour,and Kazemi.
        Who is real Defensive Midfilder?
        Who can stop Deco or ZINHA?
        Nekounam? No, he is attacking MF, He can't Chase,Sliding,etc...
        I have not seen him return to the defense line.
        Teymourian? No, he isn't specalist of defense.
        Yahya? Yes,he played before as DM in Asian cup games.
        But,Very,Very poor preformance.(slow,bad pass and so on)
        Mexico has Pavel PARDO.
        Portugal has Francisco COSTINHA.
        They are good DM...Chase,Vision,Strategy and other defensive job.
        Please tell me your Solution.Who is real Defensive Midfilder?
        How about this?

----------------Mirza-----------------
        ---------Yahya-------Rezaie----------
        ----Kaabi-------------------Nosrati---
        --------------Nekounam--------------
        ------Kia--------------------Zandi-----
        ----------Karimi----Hashemian--------
        ----------------Daie-----------------

(Sub in Mobali for Zandi in the 2nd half)
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm
          How about this?
          ----------------Mirza-----------------
          ---------Yahya-------Rezaie----------
          ----Kaabi-------------------Nosrati---
          --------------Nekounam--------------
          ------Kia--------------------Zandi-----
          ----------Karimi----Hashemian--------
          ----------------Daie-----------------
          (Sub in Mobali for Zandi in the 2nd half)
          bichareh nekounam..

Comment

I personally think Alavi should be included. He has always been reliable for TM eventhough he hasn't been doing well with Foolad.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by behzadb

Ey baba!

Well, Makalele has less ability for goal scoring to Nekonam, less ability in air, less physical strength and he is shorter. He drops too much in behind, one thinks he is actually a defender, he is not a accurate shooter.

The only thing, he is better is, he is faster than Nekonam. Poor Iranian players, lack of communication ability (Language) and media coverage didn't give them the chances they deserve.

Believe me on this.

Comment

How about this:

------------Mirza--------------

----Kaabi---Yahya----Rezaie----

-----Ballack------Nekounam-----

---Kia------Karimi-----Zandi-----

--------Daie------Hashemian----

We only need Ballack to change his citizenship.

The question though is, with Ballack in the team who will be the captain? Him or Daie?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm
                  The question though is, with Ballack in the team who will be the captain? Him or Daie?
                  Ballak is no best goal scorer of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
                    Ballak is no best goal scorer of the world.
                    That's right, Germany never played with Guam, Laos and the Maldives!

Anyways, Ballack is still 29... he has 8 years to catch up with Daie's 107 international goals record!
                    sigpic

Comment

I share your anxiety Mehdi jan. Nekounam is not a naturally defensive midfielder - he is a central midfielder, full stop - neither attacking nor defensive.

This is what makes him so important to our team - he is the complete midfielder, but to compliment him I would rather have a defensive midfielder or another all rounder - particularly against Portugal and Mexico. The only option I can see is Teymourian.

Personally, I would have loved an in-form Kavianpour alongside him but it was not to be and his form didn`t deserve it.

Comment

Nekonam is one of the finest DM in the world. Mark my words. He is a complete player for such a position. He is clever, good physique, good technique, fast, fast decision maker, not selfish, good tackler, ...
                        The only difference of him and Makalele is, Makalele is from France and watched but Nekonam had no chance to be tested.
                        Surely Nekounam and Makelele are very different players?

I`m not arguing that Javad isn`t a world class player, but his style and attributes are very different to Makelele.

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali
                          I`m not arguing that Javad isn`t a world class player, but his style and attributes are very different to Makelele.
                          I love you man. Are you married?

it seems you understand football, good job.

As you described in your pervious post, Javad is a more complete player than Makalele. Period.

One comment, Bakhtiari can play alongside Javad against Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali
                            Lets not get carried away here. Nekounam is no way a world class player, especially in the form he exhibited in the last few months. In fact he will need to step his game up into another level for the world cup to be competitive, as will most of tm.
                            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

I love you man. Are you married?
                              it seems you understand football, good job.
                              As you described in your pervious post, Javad is a more complete player than Makalele. Period.
                              One comment, Bakhtiari can play alongside Javad against Portugal.

are you trying to queer me up hajagha jan?!

I love you too man, but not in that way, buddy...

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                                Lets not get carried away here. Nekounam is no way a world class player, especially in the form he exhibited in the last few months. In fact he will need to step his game up into another level for the world cup to be competitive, as will most of tm.
                                true, his form has not been great...but on his day he is our most influential and complete player and has controlled and won midfield battles against Japan and Korea whilst playing alongside players of the calibre of Alaavi(!)...I can`t see how you can argue that is not world class.

I would argue that if Mahdavikia, Daei (in his prime) and Karimi can be termed as world class players, then so is Javad.

Comment

Working...
                                X