The struggles of the star studded team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agha Majid,

The news from Bahrain are not very pleasant. I am hearing that Iranian-decent people live in Bahrain are being deported from there. Just to make sure that you are OK.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
      Agha Majid,

The news from Bahrain are not very pleasant. I am hearing that Iranian-decent people live in Bahrain are being deported from there. Just to make sure that you are OK.

Cheers,
      That is outrageous, Those Persian-Bahrainis are I believe one of the most indigenous out of the rest of the country, someone correct me if I am wrong please.

What baffles me the most is that in the Western media there is little mention of Bahrain's unrest and in particular the interference of the Saudis, Emirates and Qatari's military forces.

Anyway I don't think it's wise to have Maij to express his feelings and exchange of thoughts on this matter as he lives in Bahrain, this can jeopardize his safety in Bahrain.

The below youtube video is an extremely, extremely graphic video from Bahrain, I had to stop on the first second of the graphic scene, just didn't have the heart to watch all the way, I am disgusted by these animals shooting innocent civilians who want nothing more than their basic human rights and equality.

Warning!!!! the following video contains extremely graphic scene:

Comment

My apologies for the total deviation of the thread, but at the same time I thought this thread is the best place and excuse to sympathize with our class-act and beloved fellow PFDC friend Maij, as he barely visits General forum.

Comment

God bless you all.

Doostan va Bardaran Aziz.

Ali, Reza , Keano , Behrooz , Sam , Kavian and all who sent me private messages.

I sincerely appreciate your words of support and expression of concern at these difficult times. I and my family are fine by virtue of keeping a very low profile. It is very difficult to describe the events and the feeling in words , I simply would not even attempt to do it , but the wonderful world of the cyberspace and the internet has done a great job in accurately describing what is going on in this tiny island.

God bless you all.

Keano jan... I have noted your comment on the discussion in the general forum. Time and situation permitting , I surely like to join in. Thank you and specially for making me laugh with that signature of yours.....There is not much to laugh about in my life nowadays , but that woman advertising for NOT wanting a husband , cracked me up.... Damet Garm.

sigpic

Comment

خرید تراکتور توسط هدایتی شنبه نهایی می*شود/ استیل به شهرستان می*رود!
            نشست نهایی مالک باشگاه استیل آذین با استاندار آذربایجان شرقی برای واگذاری تیم فوتبال تراکتورسازی روز شنبه پیش*رو برگزار خواهد شد.
            به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، در شرایطی که مذاکرات نهایی حسین هدایتی با مسئولان باشگاه تراکتورسازی برای خرید این تیم صورت گرفته، قرار است روز شنبه هفته پیش*رو مالک باشگاه استیل آذین در نشستی با استاندار آذربایجان شرقی توافق نهایی در مورد این انتقال را برگزار کند و قرارداد به امضا برسد.

براساس توافق ابتدایی قرار است تیم فوتبال تراکتورسازی پس از آنکه به مالکیت حسین هدایتی درآمد در تبریز بماند و کادر مدیریتی و فنی این تیم نیز حفظ شود. حسین هدایتی قصد دارد با خرید تیم فوتبال تراکتروسازی از پتانسیل تماشاگران پرتعداد این تیم استفاده کند.

در صورتیکه حسین هدایتی باشگاه تراکتورسازی تبریز را خریداری کند قصد دارد استیل آذین را به یکی از شهرستانهای مستعد هدیه کند تا این تیم تهرانی نیز پس از تیم های پاس، پیکان، راه آهن ، و صبا به یکی از شهرستان ها منتقل شود.

Comment

Bahram jaan, thanks for sharing the news. I really hope he won't turn Tractor into another Steel Azin, he spent exorbitant amount of money on this team and its overrated and somewhat expired players. Hopefully he will use Zobahan as a model for his future making of any team for the sake of his own finances as well as future of our football, by not spoiling the worthless players!

Comment

Working...
              X