Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esteghlal and Perspolis are aweful teams ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal and Perspolis are aweful teams ..

I watched both teams play in their respective ACL groups this week. The performances were just aweful.

Both teams suffer from lack of good quality players and a real coach! Daie is just a big bull who has very little knowledge about coaching and the other bald guy with a carpet on his head is plain dumb as a coach and is stuck in the 70s!

It is a shame to have these two teams represent Iran in ACL and perform so low!

Ok I just watched the 8+ minute highlights of the Persepolis game, and it looks they did have a relatively good game, made many attacks, but despite that could not get the result. M. Noori has become a key midfield player for PP, and Queiroz probably is making a note of that for team melli. I also liked Haghighi's performance, stopping some shots and almost the PK. Since they beat Zob Ahan a couple of weeks back, PP has been better but what they lack is a definitive striker up front. Hashemian is too old to play that part... my feeling is Ansarifard could be a good choice for the reds to add over the summer. Today maybe Steel Azin's game karma was hovering over PP. Also let Daie finish this season, ACL, and Hazfi. That way he can't say that if he were allowed to stay he would have changed things around. Finally, Daie's behavior on the sidelines is deplorable, he appears nervous, unhappy, arrogant, and out of shape (over weight). For the least he should try and act with a little self-conservation because his stress carries over to the field to his men. Btw. Arfi has been good too lately, but is he even Iranian? How old is the guy anyway... give us the car fax history.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
    X