Shameless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless

By execution of an agreement between Iranian Football Premier League President and Irancell CEO, the sponsorship of the football matches of 1390-1391 round under the title of the "Persian Gulf Premier League, Irancell Cup" was undertaken by Irancell.
    During the event held at the Premier League Organization on Tuesday for executing the agreement, Irancell CEO, Mr. Alireza Ghalambor Dezfouli said: "In terms of the agreement signed with the Premier League Organization, the football cup of the 1390-1391 round was named "Irancell Cup".

اولین دخالت وزیر ورزش در فوتبال

/ جام ایرانسل لغو شد!

محمد عباسی که به تازگی رای اعتماد مجلس را کسب کرده دیروز از طریق مدیر کل وزارت ورزش و جوانان دستور توقف قرارداد تازه سازمان لیگ برتر را صادر کرد
    همان خليج فارس "خلیج همیشگی فارس" با دستور وزير ورزش و جوانان نام ليگ برتر فوتبال خليج فارس باقي مي ماند و استفاده از نام ديگر مجاز نخواهد بود.
    هرچند دستور وزیر ورزش و جوانان در مقطع کنونی مانع از ادامه اعتراض ها می شود اما اهالی ورزش منتظر می مانند تا وزیر ورزش و جوانان به صورت جدی این پرونده را بررسی کنند و به صورت جدی با خاطیان این پرونده برخورد کند، با وجد این که نام خلیج فارس برای ایرانیان از اهمیت بسیار زیادی برخوردار است تصمیم ناگهانی و سوال برانگیز مسوولان سازمان لیگ بدون کسب اجازه از مراجع قانونی و ذی صلاح نشان می دهد رفتارهای قانون گریزانه در فوتبال ایران مرسوم شده و مسوولان فعلی فوتبال ایران بدون این که استرسی بابت نظارت دقیق و اصولی داشته باشند هر اقدامی را که خود می پسندند را انجام می دهند بدون آنکه آگاهی لازم نسبت به تبعات آن را در نظر بگیرند.

It is The Iranian way ..........saying things for interest of the moment..and do what they like anyway at the end....
    I assure you, The persian Gulf name will not be delited...and both names will be used at the end.......
    It has always been like that.......

Comment

baba it's typical iran.

relax

Comment

I don't get what you think is shameless. Selling the name, not selling the name or causing confusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          I don't get what you think is shameless. Selling the name, not selling the name or causing confusion?
          1-Selling Persian Gulf name. It's sensetive issue during very sensetive time.
          They should have never sold the name even for a season.
          2- To lie about it is shamefull act.
          Contract was published by Irancell and there is no question about agreement but AzizMohammadi denied that and his answers did not pleased members of Majlis.

Aziz mohammadi said both names will be used next to each others. That is partially true,Persian Gulf Premier League, Irancell Cup is only for advertisement part while another section of agreement clarified name change to Irancell

Pointing out to Irancell activities in supplying cultural and sport contents through Irancell Vitrin in the past five years, Mr. Dezfouli added that by signing this agreement, the advertisements around the football field as well as the media advertisements of the cup will appear under the name of the "Persian Gulf Premier League, Irancell Cup".

"In terms of the agreement signed with the Premier League Organization, the football cup of the 1390-1391 round was named "Irancell Cup".

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            In a regular situation, it's pretty normal and fine. In a super hyper and suspicious society like Iran, nothing is normal even walking in a park can have consequence.

Selling a name is quite deadly.

Let's hope that Man-City won't put any slogan on its shirt or the world war 3 is gonna start.

Cheers,

Comment

Re-Naming IPL ( Persian Gulf League ) was one of the most brilliant moves ever by our lousy federation, especially in face of the recent highly intense Ayrab's onslaught on every credible media worldwide to change it..!
              & this useless Arab-parast piece of shitt sells it away for a lousy couple million dollars as part of an already super attractive sponsorship deal..!
              Glad the new boss had enough sense to nip the issue in the butt ASAP ..!
              I don't see any significant confusion around a name such as " Iran cell PGL"..!

Comment

I think it's good that IPL actually makes some money by signing a sponsorship deal. I don't think the name of the league has too much effect outside of Iran plus actually the name is kept, and I see little wrong about the name "Irancell Pesian Gulf league", so I don't share all the bad feelings about this here, though the whole project was organized a bit too much "Iranian style" again.

Comment

What is all this fuss about?

Adding the name of the sponsor to a league or a stadium for commercial purposes , is an acceptable practice across the world.

You guys are hyped up for no reason...you need to chill out a bit

sigpic

Comment

^ off course it makes a big difference to have our pro league called Irancell Persian Gulf League, rather than Irancell Iranian Pro League..!
                    Who are u guys fooling..!?
                    Can u imagine what AFC & FIFA publications have to quote in their literature everytime that they have to refer to our top league..!? By that rationale why would it matter for so many, seemingly reliable & popular media sources referring to that body of water as A*** Gulf..!??
                    With our lousy government refusing to spend even half the money & or effort to combat this issue in popular media, it's good that we can at least approach the same goal without making a consisted effort but with just a name change of certain dept. Within the country that get constant media attention & mentions..!
                    Besides i don't get a feeling that Irancell would mind the Persian League reference in the name anyhow..! Nor does it seem to be a deal breaker..!? Which even if it was I would say be darak with such lousy contract sum which doesn't even equal couple of our players annual salary..!
                    & sure it may sound stupid to name a football league of our country after the body of water bordering it, but like I said earlier, in face of such intense worldwide media onslaught to change that sacred name it makes complete sense to keep Persian Gulf in most every official dept. That gets media mentions in regular news reporting outside the country..! As time goes by & we can see the obvious effects & popularity of that Brand name, then we can revert back to more sensible name approach ..!

Comment

Working...
                    X