Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
    it's very simple.

zzgoolo you have a hypothetis that: 'Our league Has Improved'.

By that, I think you mean that the football game itself has improved. i,e better defending, better passing, better positioning, better scoring, better physcal strenght etc.

Lets say your hypothesis is valid. Pls explain WHAT FACTOR(S) have contributed to the said improvement? What has been done by our clubs and our federation to cause this improvement? What has changed? Every resulting action, must have a cause.

Now if you can not find a valid cause, then it means this so called 'improvement' that you speak of is either by chance, or it doesn't exists at all
    hadi e aziz....
    Nobody said we can beat South Korea now.....Nobody said, we fixed all our systematic problems.....nobody said, we have good league now.....
    The statement I initiated was : " The league has improved "...that means it is better now......how much, I didnot say.....nor did I say there are no more problems,.....
    The game between Esteghlal and Foolad,was the typical example.....
    Teams,in the league, seem to believe in themseleves, and want to win....nomatter who the opposition is.....no body cares if they are playing perspolise, or esteghlal, or malevan.....they go for a win......ties, and holding the games, seem to be not acceptable any more.......and all teams have enough stars and beliefs in themseleves.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
      What was remarkable Foolad had 55% posession and dominated in corners and shots on goal but at the end it was Esteghlal that pulled off the big win. If Foolad could have converted their PKs these past two games vs. Zob Ahan and Esteghlal, their situation would have been different. It really sets a psychological mood damper on the team whose crucial penalty kick is saved.
      The fair result on that game, was 5-5 tie !

Comment

^
        we had more "mogheyiat khatarnak" than foolad which the stats at the end of the game also showed, so the deserved result was our victory, although the scoreline could be closer.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          ^
          we had more "mogheyiat khatarnak" than foolad which the stats at the end of the game also showed, so the deserved result was our victory, although the scoreline could be closer.
          Yashar jaan...
          we hit the cross bar once, they did twice...they also had the penalty kick missed,and both teams had equal chances of scoring other than those......but you are right...may be 5-4 esteghlal win was more realistic....but they need to be credited, as they never stoped attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
            Yashar jaan...
            we hit the cross bar once, they did twice...they also had the penalty kick missed,and both teams had equal chances of scoring other than those......but you are right...may be 5-4 esteghlal win was more realistic....but they need to be credited, as they never stoped attacking.
            bahram jan, the penalty kick and the cross bar is also considered as mogheyiat khatarnak in stats and we still had more "mogheyiat khatarnak" at the end of the game as per the stats of the game itself and not my calculations. i think thats the closest we can get in terms of "objectivity" of the game result outside the scoreline rather than ball possession or number of corner kicks which doesnt necessarily mean superiority of a team.

im not discrediting them, thats why i said the scoreline should have been closer than 4-1
            Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 08-29-2011, 01:40 PM.
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              bahram jan, the penalty kick and the cross bar is also considered as mogheyiat khatarnak in stats and we still had more "mogheyiat khatarnak" at the end of the game as per the stats of the game itself and not my calculations. i think thats the closest we can get in terms of "objectivity" of the game result outside the scoreline rather than ball possession or number of corner kicks which doesnt necessarily mean superiority of a team.
              im not discrediting them, thats why i said the scoreline should have been closer than 4-1
              Agree...we are saying the same thing..........Foolad will be in the top four teams at the end of the year, IMO.

Comment

true.

however, i dont think foolad will finish top 4, and thats only because their team is very young and lacks the maturity and experience of a champion team.

foolad under majid jalali played great last season as well, but when it comes to results, they cant get them.

i think the top 4 will be the same esteghlal, perspolis, zobahan and sepahan who have the best mix of maturity, fans and talent.
                whether teraktor can sustain itself in the same way for 34 weeks given its relatively thin squad is to be seen.

i think foolad will end the usual 5th 6th 7th even though they may play a football better and more attractive than many of the bigger teams.
                their only chance of finishing in top 4 is if one of the big 4 teams choke and have a bad season.

this is how i see it. they lack experience and concentration specially upfront (except for reza nowruzi)
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Were they 5 th last year ? I do not remember....
                  although your assesment of them sounds logical...I still would like to stay with my prediction ,them ending in top 4...based on these reasons.....although I will not bet on it
                  1- They were already inthe top of the league last year.
                  2- They are better this year,because, jallali's team, is moore based on team work and chemistry than big names...and they have one more year experince playing with each other.
                  3-Foolad, is a team that does not settle with a Draw,and pushes for the 3 points...as they had one of two best "Wins " in the league last year.
                  4-Zob Ahan,Sepahan,and Perspolise, are much weaker than last year.
                  Perhaps,the season will end up something like this:
                  1- Esteghlal.
                  2-Zob-Ahan
                  3-Tractor.
                  4-Foolad.
                  5-Damash.
                  6-Sepahan.
                  7-perspolise.

Last edited by zzgloo; 08-30-2011, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X