No announcement yet.

On Daei, Once for ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think Daei is better off sticking to head coaching, until he gets it right..!
    He aint cut out for IFF head at all(excellent Diplomatic skills are required for such position and keen political shrewdness, he lacks greatly on both fronts..!) but he just might do allright as our rep in AFC..! afterall i would love to unleash his nasty personality on the fking arab-infested AFC..!! After-all i do Not doubt his pure love for our country...!
    he is way too arrogant to actually educate himself in the field &/or to take proper, gradual steps towards coaching, so he is still likely to perhaps fail in short run and he simply is too lajooj (turk) to give up on something he has set his mind up to doing..!!
    so based on my experience i would say that eventually, he will make a bad-ass coach (Not likely as good as his amazing Goal scoring Skills..! but plenty good enough for IPL coaching standards..!) mostly because of his intense drive, by comparison basically I foresee a worse career path for daei if he were to pursue IFF job and to a lesser degree AFC Rep job..!

Ps
    I never did care for Hashemian's khayeh maali, do gooder personality, hate Ali Daei's arrogant/jackassy personality and i Deplore that disgusting sell-out Gholabi's character (although i highly admired his second-to-non public relations skills..!), i like my old time favorite Mahdavikia's attitude, highly admire the super classy Bagheri and love my hot-headed, yet principally solid homeboy Azizi, ABSOLUTELY ADORE....guess who..??

Comment

Working...
    X