Qatar - Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://zendegifootball.com/NewsDetail.aspx?nid=31927

now, when you read this, what comes to your mind?
    given that he kept both low performing rezaei and ansarifard on till minute 90, would you truly believe he was ruing his selection?
    I say this is all lip service. if he was really angry at those who performed badly, he'd have changed them instead of khalatbari.

I think iranian fans deserve more respect from our foreign coaches than they show us. they just dismiss everyone with such hollow remarks and think we dont deserve to hear the truth .. or we're not qualified enough to get their respect

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

now, when you read this, what comes to your mind?
      given that he kept both low performing rezaei and ansarifard on till minute 90, would you truly believe he was ruing his selection?
      I say this is all lip service. if he was really angry at those who performed badly, he'd have changed them instead of khalatbari.

I think iranian fans deserve more respect from our foreign coaches than they show us. they just dismiss everyone with such hollow remarks and think we dont deserve to hear the truth .. or we're not qualified enough to get their respect
      Maybe his strategy for the change was strength and energy rather than the player's technical ability. It was obvious to me that both Karimi and Khalatbari technical abilities and dribbling were diminished significantly when they were subbed out.

Probably, the guy made a mistake and chose Ansarifard over Majidi as a starting player, or he thought he is younger and handle the heat and runs more. Now, he wouldn't make another mistake by keeping two tired players over a player who has a bad day and can't score but still young enough to run the entire game in that climate.

It's my thought. When I stand over the line as a coach, I look at my players (and some times ask them) "who is tired and wanna be changed". This has nothing to do with my strategy and tactic. It's pure human ability.

Cheers,

Comment

What worried me the most about Ansarifard's 2nd miss was how selfish he was. A simple pass to Khalatbari would have put him in front of an empty goal and it would have definitely been a goal for us.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Back home in one piece after witnessing a match that Team Melli should have won very easily , yet came out with a draw. Not that the draw was a bad result , but when your forwards (AKA Ansarifard) who are supposed to be international quality players , pass the ball to the opposition goalkeeper rather than shoot or kick or place the damn ball , then you miss scoring chances and when you miss chances , you get scored upon...and Bob is your uncle!

That was a robbery in daylight ...a Win was robbed , because of feeble forwards and the draw was suffered because we have amateurish defenders as well!!

Nothing new to me and a lot of others who have followed Team Melli for years...And let me say that Carlos Queiroz with his multimillion dollars contract has not made an inch of a difference to Team Melli , not even a tiny bit of difference. Same problems , same weaknesses , same shortcomings , same story , same excuses.

Of course , like the old cliche goes , we WILL STILL give the coach the benefit of the doubt, we will still give him a chance ( not that we have any choice) , but if you ask me , I seriously doubt that the Portuguese will make a major impact to Team Melli.

I also think , Iran is very lucky. They could not have asked for a better group. . There is this Third Division Asian team in Indonesia, a Qatari team that has been the weakest in years, It is remarkable how they have nose dived from their Asian Cup performance in January, and a Bahrain team that is short of morale, skill , stamina and practice with a coach who has no international experience at all and took the job only a few weeks ago...... A dream group , as easy as it can be.

I have very little doubt that Iran will qualify , but that I would not even consider as half an achievement. The team need to be ten times better than this if they want to be in Brazil ...frankly , the finishing was awful and amateurish.

Enough technical stuff, about the stadium itself:

There was no sign of the air conditioning in the Stadium....I was looking forward for that. Apparently the system did not work...
          Thanks God the weather was mild.

Everything in that stadium was free...these Qataris never cease to amaze me.
          After having a difficult time finding a parking for my car around the stadium , and rushing towards the ticket stall as it was geting late , my first impression was of a surprise cuz there was only 3 or 4 fans at the tickets window!!. I was just about to Q behind them when a guy in the kiosk called me to his windows and gave me two tickets , at 30 Qatari rials each (about US$ 9.50 each ) ...he did not ask for money either. OK... what a nice chap , I thought m but what was with the 2 tickets ? I know I am big man, but I am still one person, why he gave me two was a beyond my comprehension.

Then in the stands , they started distributing Qatari flags ...Fine , that is quite understandable.....then came the Baseball Caps (good quality too) ....OK...then came water bottles ....OK...then, I was wondering what is next ?? wait for it , it was ...Sunflower seeds !!!!!!! and that was not the end.....There were also sandwiches...... ay Baba...and wait , that was not the end ...They also distributed orange juice.......!!!! Petty the Morons don't believe in Sigha , they would have sent a few females for good measure too

In European stadiums , not only the cost of attending a match is is abhorring expensive , you will dream of getting anything free..if they had a measuring equipment handy , the Europeans would have even charged you for breathing , and these Qatari's give whatever the fans need for free (except Sigha , of course) !!! Yet , they can't even fill a 15,000 capacity stadium .....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post

Then in the stands , they started distributing Qatari flags ...Fine , that is quite understandable.....then came the Baseball Caps (good quality too) ....OK...then came water bottles ....OK...then, I was wondering what is next ?? wait for it , it was ...Sunflower seeds !!!!!!! and that was not the end.....There were also sandwiches...... ay Baba...and wait , that was not the end ...They also distributed orange juice.......!!!! Petty the Morons don't believe in Sigha , they would have sent a few females for good measure too

I was waiting for you to say next free item was some nice and beautiful girls on your lap, but I guess I was wrong!

Damet garm Maij jaan for the great report. Too bad our striker (Ansarifard) couldn't capitalize on his golden opportunities!

Comment

As much as it is nice to watch football matches on TV nowadays , specially with big screens and HD quality , it is still no substitute for watching a game live in the stadium. I truly enjoy being their close to the action. It is the real football in 3d and 4D as well.

Al Sadd stadium is a real football stadium with no Athletics tracks and you feel so much close to action. This is not the first time I have been in this ground , the last match was between Iraq and Australia in the Asian Cup , but it is one of my favorites grounds when it comes to watching the game.

And with a live match ,you pick what you want to see and watch rather than being stuck to the director's cut and choice while watching TV. It also gives you a chance for monitoring the players you want during the match regardless of the action and where the ball is. so , her is my live impressions about a few players.

Ali Karimi was a gem. Good positioning , good in filling spaces , really worked hard , was tireless , did not show any sign of fatigue , played very well defensively and offensively he was the player who was making the team click , yet that silly fart , substituted him while leaving the very disappointing Rezaei in for the whole match!!!!

I am beginning to think that Khalatbary is a misfit!!!

Majidi came at the right time , but he should have been in for Rezaei NOT Karimi . He was quite active and missed a couple of good chances. At lease one good thing that Queiroz has realized about Majidi is when to bring him in.

I know that many of you think Rahmati is a good goalkeeper or at least , he is the best in Iran, and I am trying to convince myself that he is the best , but I just can't help thinking that he is a weak goalkeeper. Perhaps, he is the best of the weakest , but still a shaky keeper.

I am impressed with Pooladi, surprisingly impressed. He is a solid defender and sticks to his job. No wonder Hajsafy is not getting playing time...Give credit to Quieroz here...( You see , how fair balanced guy I am ? )

And...what about Ando? he is really turning to be a great midfield player....What a difference when a player plays consistent and regular football .

Nekounam : Not impressed by him. To be fair , maybe he was carrying an injury before the match , but his 30 odd minutes was nothing to shout about.

sigpic

Comment

And with a live match ,you pick what you want to see and watch rather than being stuck to the director's cut and choice while watching TV. It also gives you a chance for monitoring the players you want during the match regardless of the action and where the ball is.

exactly!!!
                its impossible in my oppinion to draw conclusions about players without watching them with the ball AND WITHOUT the ball during the entire game. TV camers show the action and the players near the ball and sometimes Mr. Yashar Fasihnia eating Tokhmeh Aftaabgardoon (for free now that we know...).
                In stadium you see the whole positioning and movements, tactics, etc etc...

Sadly though whenever I am in a stadium my favourite teams seem to lose....
                lol...

thanks for your report. appreciated.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  I was waiting for you to say next free item was some nice and beautiful girls on your lap, but I guess I was wrong!
                  Damet garm Maij jaan for the great report. Too bad our striker (Ansarifard) couldn't capitalize on his golden opportunities!
                  Jigar, I guess you don't know what sigha or "sigheh" or "صیغه" is that Maij is talking about.

Comment

... and these Qatari's give whatever the fans need for free (except Sigha , of course) !!! Y .....

Now I am confused, was it صیغه or not? The way you wrote, it seems you had to pay مهریه for half-time ride.

Cheers,

Comment

..............ndering what is next ?? wait for it , it was ...Sunflower seeds !!!!!!! and that was not the end.....There were also sandwiches...... ay Baba...and wait , that was not the end ...They also distributed orange juice.......!!!! Petty the Morons don't believe in Sigha , they would have sent a few females for good measure too

so yashar, the cheapo, was mooching off qatari free sunflower seeds (but rooting against them) when he was caught on camera, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        Mr. Yashar Fasihnia eating Tokhmeh Aftaabgardoon (for free now that we know...).
                        It's so outrageous that Mr. Fasihnia was cracking FREE sunflower seeds and didn't even mention those tokhms were some freebees being distributed in the stadium, no wonder he didn't even report any technical aspects of the game!

Originally posted by Hajagha View Post
                        Jigar, I guess you don't know what sigha or "sigheh" or "صیغه" is that Maij is talking about.
                        Oops my bad, I must have missed that part of his post!

Comment

Before you start attacking , poor Yashar , I have done some investigating and hence indemnified our dear young Yashar from any blames:

1- He has actually paid for his sunflower seeds. He was smart enough to realize that the Qataris will NOT be so accommodating to the Iranian fans as they would be to their own.

2- With his Iranian looks & ghiyafe , he is lucky to be inside the stadium and lucky that he was not asked to pay for the tickets.

3- Again , Yashar was both smart and lucky enough to be cracking on those sunflower seeds while the camera was zoomed towards him , heaven forbids , he could have been doing something quite undesirable at that time. I leave it to your imaginations, Gentlemen , to think of what Yashar could have been doing ...hehheeeee

Yashar Jan , tell me what time (approximately) your shoot was on TV, I might be able to get it out and publish it here.

I also apologize for not calling you. I just bought this new Mobile a day before I left and did not have time to transfer the contacts. You would have really helped me to drive to the stadium...

I got lost

I got lost going and returning back

sigpic

Comment

exactly!!!
                            its impossible in my oppinion to draw conclusions about players without watching them with the ball AND WITHOUT the ball during the entire game. TV camers show the action and the players near the ball and sometimes Mr. Yashar Fasihnia eating Tokhmeh Aftaabgardoon (for free now that we know...).

lol...

Welcome...

It is definitely the case , Amoo. A live much has this unmistakable pleasure , specially when your team wins.

The downside is when your team loses, of course, and you have to drive through huge traffic jams to get home....NOT a nice experince and feeling at all.

As far as your case is concerned, where your favorite team loses whenever you are in the stadium Amoo jan. I have a suggestion to ease the pain , if I may.
                            Start acting that you are actually supporting the opposition that is winning the match and cheer for them. Of course , you would do that at the later stages of the game when there is little hope. At least you will be leaving the stadium feeling that you hare happy.

Caution: DO NOT change your support as soon as the opposition score. Wait a bit longer ...else if you keep changing sides , people might think you are going loco , and start throwing things at you for fun

I am serious about this changing sides in a match , it happened to me in London , Upton Park , West Ham's ground in a match against Manchester United in the eighties.....I never ever will forget that incident because it was frighteneingand also hilarious

Cheers

sigpic

Comment

2- With his Iranian looks & ghiyafe , he is lucky to be inside the stadium and lucky that he was not asked to pay for the tickets.

wow! you mean he mooched off the tickets ALSO?

digeh chi?

==============
                              btw, the vicious Iranian yellow journalism (on ansarifard) :

OUUUCCHH!
                              that's gotta H.U.R.T.

Comment

exactly!!!
                                lol...
                                Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                so yashar, the cheapo, was mooching off qatari free sunflower seeds (but rooting against them) when he was caught on camera, eh?
                                Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                It's so outrageous that Mr. Fasihnia was cracking FREE sunflower seeds and didn't even mention those tokhms were some freebees being distributed in the stadium, no wonder he didn't even report any technical aspects of the game!
                                Oops my bad, I must have missed that part of his post!

hasoodaaaa!!!
                                i paid 4 Rials (1$) for my tokhmeh + 15 Rials (4$) for my cold Burger King Chicken Fillet + 4 Rials (1$) for my coke!

and i paid 30 rials for my ticket (9$)

The reason? Because i was sitting in the iranian section as i understand (majid jan, correct me if im wrong), the freebees were all for the qatari fans seated in the Qatari section of the stadium!

In federasion bayad bedune man kilometr andakhtam ke beram bazishuno bebinam! man 6 dollar kharje shikamam kardam ke bebinam ansarifard enghad gand bezane! man az beytol mal talabamo migiram chun bekhtare una vazn ezafe kardam un shab!
                                mage man chim az sebastian soria & fabio caesar kamtare ke naram passporte qatari begiram beshinam beyneshun mofti mofti sandis nooshe joon konam?

Before you start attacking , poor Yashar , I have done some investigating and hence indemnified our dear young Yashar from any blames:

1- He has actually paid for his sunflower seeds. He was smart enough to realize that the Qataris will NOT be so accommodating to the Iranian fans as they would be to their own.

3- Again , Yashar was both smart and lucky enough to be cracking on those sunflower seeds while the camera was zoomed towards him , heaven forbids , he could have been doing something quite undesirable at that time. I leave it to your imaginations, Gentlemen , to think of what Yashar could have been doing ...hehheeeee

Yashar Jan , tell me what time (approximately) your shoot was on TV, I might be able to get it out and publish it here.

I also apologize for not calling you. I just bought this new Mobile a day before I left and did not have time to transfer the contacts. You would have really helped me to drive to the stadium...

I got lost

I got lost going and returning back
                                majid jan, i was told it was a little before the national anthems. i guess, that time the cameras had nothing to do but to zoom on fans!
                                and when only 8,000 fans (around 1,500 probably iranians, and 6,500 qataris),
                                i guess everyone got a chance to get on TV

i almost got fined 6,000 Rials ( 1,643 dollars!!) while leaving the stadium because i wanted to get out of the parking and the road was closed, so i started driving in the opposite direction of traffic (not on main road but in the filter road) and the police stopped me and asked me for my license. i gave him dubai license, he told me, 6000 Rials fine! i said, what? why? he said you are driving the wrong way, i told him i know, but the road is closed cos of some construction, he said then how come all the other cars are going? i told him they are goin over the pavement, my car is small (nissan tida) and its company car, it will get damaged and i have to pay for it! he said there is always a way, how come every other car is going out except you? i told him, i paid 500 Rials (150$) for air ticket to come watch the match with a ticket worth 30 rials (9 $) and now i should pay 6000 rials (1,300$) traffic fine? arguing, arguing, finally he let me go and said i was lucky cos if it was any other cop, he would impound my car and fine me 6,000 rials! i said, shokran habibi, ahlan va sahlan and drove away all this while, i didnt even bother to get out of my car to talk to him, i just sat in the car and pulled my window down! che bishoor

but hey, atleast i got to park right infront of gate #5 (iranian section of the stadium) and didnt have to walk much
                                Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 09-08-2011, 07:20 AM.
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X