Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    hasoodaaaa!!!
    i paid 4 Rials (1$) for my tokhmeh + 15 Rials (4$) for my cold Burger King Chicken Fillet + 4 Rials (1$) for my coke!

and i paid 30 rials for my ticket (9$)

The reason? Because i was sitting in the iranian section as i understand (majid jan, correct me if im wrong), the freebees were all for the qatari fans seated in the Qatari section of the stadium!

In federasion bayad bedune man kilometr andakhtam ke beram bazishuno bebinam! man 6 dollar kharje shikamam kardam ke bebinam ansarifard enghad gand bezane! man az beytol mal talabamo migiram chun bekhtare una vazn ezafe kardam un shab!
    mage man chim az sebastian soria & fabio caesar kamtare ke naram passporte qatari begiram beshinam beyneshun mofti mofti sandis nooshe joon konam?

majid jan, i was told it was a little before the national anthems. i guess, that time the cameras had nothing to do but to zoom on fans!
    and when only 8,000 fans (around 1,500 probably iranians, and 6,500 qataris),
    i guess everyone got a chance to get on TV

i almost got fined 6,000 Rials ( 1,643 dollars!!) while leaving the stadium because i wanted to get out of the parking and the road was closed, so i started driving in the opposite direction of traffic (not on main road but in the filter road) and the police stopped me and asked me for my license. i gave him dubai license, he told me, 6000 Rials fine! i said, what? why? he said you are driving the wrong way, i told him i know, but the road is closed cos of some construction, he said then how come all the other cars are going? i told him they are goin over the pavement, my car is small (nissan tida) and its company car, it will get damaged and i have to pay for it! he said there is always a way, how come every other car is going out except you? i told him, i paid 500 Rials (150$) for air ticket to come watch the match with a ticket worth 30 rials (9 $) and now i should pay 6000 rials (1,300$) traffic fine? arguing, arguing, finally he let me go and said i was lucky cos if it was any other cop, he would impound my car and fine me 6,000 rials! i said, shokran habibi, ahlan va sahlan and drove away all this while, i didnt even bother to get out of my car to talk to him, i just sat in the car and pulled my window down! che bishoor

but hey, atleast i got to park right infront of gate #5 (iranian section of the stadium) and didnt have to walk much

Wow....You had a narrow escape. I know that Qatar has one of the severest traffic fines in the world. Unfortunately , I was not so lucky.

After getting lost and eventually getting my bearing right , I was caught by traffic radar doing just over 100km in an 80Km zone. It was a friends car and I told him I will pay the fine , but he refused. I feel so guilty.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
      Welcome...
      It is definitely the case , Amoo. A live much has this unmistakable pleasure , specially when your team wins.
      The downside is when your team loses, of course, and you have to drive through huge traffic jams to get home....NOT a nice experince and feeling at all.
      As far as your case is concerned, where your favorite team loses whenever you are in the stadium Amoo jan. I have a suggestion to ease the pain , if I may.
      Start acting that you are actually supporting the opposition that is winning the match and cheer for them. Of course , you would do that at the later stages of the game when there is little hope. At least you will be leaving the stadium feeling that you hare happy
      Caution: DO NOT change your support as soon as the opposition score. Wait a bit longer ...else if you keep changing sides , people might think you are going loco , and start throwing things at you for fun
      I am serious about this changing sides in a match , it happened to me in London , Upton Park , West Ham's ground in a match against Manchester United in the eighties.....I never ever will forget that incident because it was frighteneingand also hilarious
      Cheers

LOL thanks for your advice.... but sorry if I go to Azadi and chant: Al Saudi, Al Saudi, lol I am afraid due to my SIBIL gravity cameras will zoom at me, and members here will say: AMOO TRAITOREH..... no thanks
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I am impressed with Pooladi, surprisingly impressed. He is a solid defender and sticks to his job. No wonder Hajsafy is not getting playing time...Give credit to Quieroz here...( You see , how fair balanced guy I am ? )
        I agree and we have CQ to thank for his introduction to TM.

The kid is young (24), has a good built, fast, a good and instinctual defender, knows when to attack, when to defend, and has a good cross.

More importantly, this allows us to play Hajsafi at his natural position, LAM/CAM.

Comment

Then in the stands , they started distributing Qatari flags ...Fine , that is quite understandable.....then came the Baseball Caps (good quality too) ....OK...then came water bottles ....OK...then, I was wondering what is next ?? wait for it , it was ...Sunflower seeds !!!!!!! and that was not the end.....There were also sandwiches...... ay Baba...and wait , that was not the end ...They also distributed orange juice.......!!!! Petty the Morons don't believe in Sigha , they would have sent a few females for good measure too

I'm starting to like Qatar. They have good stadiums and they seem like nice people. They are investing their oil money back into the people, something I can't say about our own country.

I'm quite happy they got the World Cup. It will be good for the entire Middle-East, for the name of Islam in the Western world, and it will benefit Iran and TM in one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
            LOL thanks for your advice.... but sorry if I go to Azadi and chant: Al Saudi, Al Saudi, lol I am afraid due to my SIBIL gravity cameras will zoom at me, and members here will say: AMOO TRAITOREH..... no thanks

Amoo Jan...Ki behet goft boro Azadi va Tashviq Saudi ha kon ? megeh Kalleh zadi ? That is suicidal nah baba.. I was referring to matches in the Far East , if you attend matches there. I must have misguided you. Sorry

CAUTION: cheering for an Arab team is Azadi stadium is dangerous for your life.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I'm starting to like Qatar. They have good stadiums and they seem like nice people. They are investing their oil money back into the people, something I can't say about our own country.
              I'm quite happy they got the World Cup. It will be good for the entire Middle-East, for the name of Islam in the Western world, and it will benefit Iran and TM in one way or another.
              Same feeling here. They somehow remind me Iran before revolution. people may need more time to appreciate and adopt to this highly competent regime.

Cheers,

Comment

Amoo Jan...Ki behet goft boro Azadi va Tashviq Saudi ha kon ? megeh Kalleh zadi ? That is suicidal nah baba.. I was referring to matches in the Far East , if you attend matches there. I must have misguided you. Sorry

Not only for his life, but also for his name, reputation, and sibil:

If amoo would start cheering for Saudis in Azadi, he must shave his own sibyl (an act in the same spirit of harik!ri), and start introducing himself as khale abroo.....

Comment

Khoda ro shokr!
                  In bi namoosiha be ma nayoomadeh.
                  Be gholeh mash ghassem ta ghabr chahar angoosheth AH, AH, AH, AHHH
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Several different points come to my mind....
                    1- Everybody's comments on this thread,is reletively positive......as mine is too........CQ is on to something !....he needs a little more time....His comment before the game was particularly interesting,...he said to the qatari media, that he wanted qatari players know, that we are here to Win !!!!
                    2-I am a believer of " The fans " being the most important requirement for advancement in football......with things our dear majid says about Orange juice and all....and empty stediums in general.....I no longer think, persian Gulf countries will be our future concern,,,,,,I have changed my position toward, countries like Indonesia and Thialand now,specialy Thailand......as persian gulf coast countries' football, is like thier cities such as Dubai and Doha, ...lot of investement, and pretend, but no substance or future.
                    3-It is apparant QC, is choosing players of his own taste, and does not care much about the Media ......and he is doing a good job also.....I just wished he had brought Majidi from the begining....it was in the indonesian game that we needed ansarifard, not on this game.
                    4-The class difference in our football and thier's were very apparant......It reminds me of what the South Korean coach said about Iranian football....that is not Asian, as Qatari's were pretty much Asian.
                    5- Good Job so far , CQ !
                    Last edited by zzgloo; 09-10-2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X