No announcement yet.

A friendly which told us nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palestine defended well in first half..! Like TM vs SK in AC ..!
    11 man behind ball..! Very hard to score in such a crowded box..! Our starters really attacked them hard & wore them out physically ..!
    Ghazi's goal & narrow halftime lead fooled them into believing that they actually attempt to get an equalizer, so they attempted some attacking moves @ start of 2nd half..! That foolish 2nd half palestine strategy combined with CQ introducing a fast, young front 3 & 2 fresh legs in MF ..! & couple of fast tokhmy early 2nd half goals by TM, nailed their coffin..!

Comment

Apparently the other rival team in the group , Qatar was not going to be outdone by the Iranians drubbing of poor Palestine. So , they arranged a friendly match against a Malaysian Team called MY Bank.

To be honest , I don't know if MY Bank is a Leauge team , or a team from a Bank in KL However , it sounds like a name of an Windows Software to me!

Anyway....Qatar beat MY Bank 12-0 YES (Twelve Nil). Apparently the Qatar Line Up against the Malaysians were mostly the reserve players plus only a few fix players.

Hmmmmmm....Is this a new trend or something that we are not aware of?
      Beating the hell out of lackluster teams to show their fans how good they are ?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X