• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Place is Like a Bomb [Hi to Everyone Here]

1.Al Qadisiya 6 3 2 1 -2 11
    2.Pakhtakor 6 3 1 2 +4 10
    3.Al Ittihad 6 2 2 2 -1 8
    4.Foolad 6 2 0 4 -1 4
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mokhlese Hamegee
    Your comments and views will be replied with immense pleasure.
    Soheil
    Last edited by smanhoobi; 05-18-2006, 10:53 PM.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

salam smanhoobi - good 2 c u here - bin a whyl.

the article is interestin will giv comments later, its 8:33 am and i still havnt slept.

ba dorood

taha
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

Salam Soheil jaan. I read your article but I am not sure if I got the point. Are we referring to Iran's games in the WC and to be patient throughout the 3 games? Or we are going over what is rare in football which Ghadesieh achieved?
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      Go IRAN!

Comment

Mokhleseem mansoor jaan. Khasteh nabashee.

Well, it points to both. Al Qadisiya was an example of how a team can perform so badly in one game and come and snatch a victory in the end.

Now, this can refer to our understanding of the game in general and will apply to TM in World Cup and beyond.

Its for us to see how and when something must be judged. One game, one performance is nothing that we can judge upon. So, we need to cool down and maintain the spirit of a champion. Evenif we dont get to be champions in any game and at any level.

Hope that cleared things a bit.

Comment

Hi Soheil jan.. welcome back;

I also believe the tougher we have it before world cup, it will give Iranians a sense of solidarity to do well. This is a major factor that could benefit and in reverse, if we would have won those games, we would naturally be over-proud and we all know what usually happens when we do that.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Thanks for the article and very good to see you back Soheil Jaan.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Very much so.

Unfortunately, we don't have that culture among our fans. I remember when Iran was playing Irland in Tehran, from minute 70 or so, the spectators started to cause trouble, shouting, throwing junks, putting up fires, and booing the team and the coach. That last 20 minute of the game was the most critical part of the game as the all-defense Irland was wearing out. But our team had no longer support in the field and were playing in a hostile environment! Iran had several chances in those remaining times that blew all but once. I wonder if the crowd had continued to support TM for the whole 90 minutes as in the beginning of the match, it would have had any effect at the outcome. I guess we will never know, but I will never forget and forgive what happened there.

And again, very recent example was the beginning of our preparation for WC in England. And how impatient our fan and media are with a building process ...

Good point, I missed the cinderella story of Al Ghadesieh. Now, they have built the momentum and they have built iron-like self confidence and they BELIEVE. Possible final candidate ...
              Go IRAN!

Comment

Salam Kamran jaan. Very good to see you posting. You traditionlly dont do that much so.

And yes to both you and Mansoor. Now Foolad is out and we cant do anything about it. But at least, the ciderella story that Mansoor jan talked about can be a good lesson for us, fans.

A team and a player can perform bad in one or few occasions. But, its ALWAYS the long run and unconditional support which would say the last word.The vice versa is also true. You perform very well, as Foolad did. But in the long run, it shows you are not as good as the single occasion you performed well in reality.

6-0 is not something small. It kills. But it did not kill Al Qadisiya. Eventually, they are on top and Foolad in he bottom. It just has a lot of meaning.

Amir Agha , mersi aziz. I was never away. Not posting does not mean one is away. He is only away from posting.
                Mersi Doostan
                Soheil

Comment

glad to here for u soheil
                  nice article
                  ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

hi smanhoobi or mr soheil as they say.im yashar, nice to meet u

i very much agree with u. i term this "obstacle" as professionalism. Many times, we hear experts saying, iran's biggest enemy is iran, or the same for our clubs.

let me make it visual by siting an example.
                    last year, in iran, pas was leading al ain 3-1, they had 15 minutes left,
                    notice how well planned, and systematic al ain attacked pas, they went nice passing combo's into the sides and pulled the pas defenders towards themselves hence openning gaps in the defense line and then "yek passe tiz" into the penalty area and finally it worked twice for them (although "eshtebahe faheshe" nima nakisa shouldnt be ignored)

All this happened in around 7 minutes and now, pas had 7 minutes to just score 1 goal. But unlike al ain, pas players directly started kicking under the ball, straight to arash borhani who was left alone between 4 al ain defenders!he couldnt do anything, neither could his team mates! they were all so "dast pache", ever ball they got, every tackle they won, they just kicked it high for borhani! and as we all saw, those 7 minutes + 3 minutes extra time = 10 minutes of play, pas couldnt do anything!

iran's biggest problem is professionalism, this i associate with our highly emotional nature in general and also our passion for football. i think iranians get emotional to easily, and lose their concentration, and often dont get the desired results. thats exactly why arab teams play psychological games with us! they know our weak point, they throw out 2 insults in farsi and all our team including KIA GETS A RED CARD! our players miss 1 or 2 chances, and finish, they cant do anything after that. best example was the kuwait game in last years campaign, return leg. we ended 0-0 although we had tons of chances. had we won that game, situations would be different.

we score 1 goal against a good team, we cool things down, thinkin its over, and boom, they slap us back in the face!

in IPL, almost all the teams give up when 2 or 3 goals are scored against them. the best examle i can currently remember where a team didnt give up was esteghlal against abu moslem last year when they were trailing behind 2-0 tu abumoslem but score 3 goals in the last 10 minutes to win the game!
                    infact, last years performance of esteghlal and the huge number of goals they scored in the last 10 minutes shows how unprofessional most opponents of esteghlal were, cos they already thought they had the result in the bag! and i think esteghlal deserves to get some credit for displaying some professionalism by not giving up and losing their cool and eventually putting the ball behind the opponents goal line!

our fans are equally "moghaser" as well. day by day, their expectations from TM rises and so does their distance from reality! today, it has reached such a stage that and even coaches are OFFICIALLY insulted and booed at in their faces during the games, for committing a mistake, or even worse, not just having the same perspective as the fans and hence, not making the expected decisions in choosing players, subbing them in and out, etc.

fans are always expecting TM to win, to score many goals and to concede none, and on top of that, they should play a good game and dominate the opponent, why? because we got just 5 players playing in europe!
                    baba, a team like italy who has 50 players playing in europe hardly scores more than 1 goal on a team and doesnt display a good match, but often get the desired result and success, and even if they are criticised, i bet majority of football fans would wish their team had got the success italy has had!
                    but when it comes to iran, the same rule doesnt apply!
                    ofcourse, a huge role is played by the media in creating such environments and lighting the spark in many of our fans who are either frustrated or innocent and gullible to get mind washed by their crap!

the media screw up almost everybody, from our GK, to our young defender, our legend forward and our hardworking and successfull coach!
                    however, the difference in their attitude is clearly visible, while the 2 professionals, daei and branko fight against these criticisms and prove their critics wrong(im not surprised at all), our young defender nosrati and our GK mirzapour only get worse and lose self confidence. this is the role of "professionalism" and experience, which has been brought up in daei and branko through years of experience in professional european games.

unfortunately, there is no software or micro chip which can be installed in the brains of our players (like in the movie matrix) and to achieve this status, our players need time, experience, and most importantly, support from us fans and our media! we cant expect mirzapour or nosrati to perform hard, "jun bekanan vase ma" while we sit and insult them and make fun of every mistake they make, but ignore every good move they make!

for sure, mirzapour and nosrati are no where near worldclass, but they are the best we got, and just like we expect our players to put on their best performance for us, they too have every right to expect us fans to put on our best performances and support them for 90 minutes! about a decade ago, we were the number 1 fans in asia, if not the world. TV still shows the 100,000 fans in azadi waving the paper iran flag! that time, countries like japan and korea fans didnt even know wat football was! they were our students, they learnt from us how to be fans! and look at it now, they travel to every country, including iran, with all those harsh conditions for non iranians, they still come, bringing their drums and wat not, and inspite of not being more htan 5000 in azadi, u can hear their voices much more clearer than the iranian fans many times during the game! and they continue their support for 90 minutes.

ajab donyaiye, the tables have turned, and it seems that now, us the tutors, have to learn from our own students, the koreans and japanese, how to be fans of football and support our TM! shame, shame, vagean zeshte, we have all this passion for football in our bloods, yet, we have to look up at the japanese and koreans and learn from them
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Salam Soheil joon,

where have you been? mmmm, I just talked to you yesterday.

Comment

Hey, welcome back!

Nice article!

Comment

Good to have you here smanhoodi jan....will we see you again too ?!
                          The article may be viewed in different ways....As I contribute the rise and demise of Foolad only to the "attention " factor...in which, most of the reasons ,that esteghlal,and perspolice,do so good,is because of the attention they recieve,rather than supriorety of talents....Foolad did good while was admired,and did less when it lost it !!

Comment

Soheil khaan, it's great to see you again. You have been sorely missed!

Foolad's inadequate domestic form had a significant effect on their failure to perform in the Continental championship. Their major problem is their (lack of) morale.

I also believe that both team's do not have a burning desire to progress to the next stage, as say, our national team does when confronted in frustrating or difficult matches. The allegiance to their respective teams is not extremely strong. An example is Ali Daei, the captain of Saba Battery, has only spent two seasons in Saba, whilst having played for numerous other clubs in his career. Although I would like to avoid making an example of Ali Daei, this is merely an observation of mine.

I believe the only clubs which have players who are willing to play their hearts out for the club's shirt are Persepolis and Esteghlal, and this is reflected in their relatively more successful campaigns in the AFC Champions League.
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Thank You so much doostan.

Thanks Yashar jaan for your prompt explanation. there is nothing I can disagree there.

Mokhlese hamegi. Of course I will post whenever I can.

Mersi
                              Soheil

Comment

Working...
                              X