Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is a better choice for LB, Pooladi or Hajsafi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is a better choice for LB, Pooladi or Hajsafi?

It's great to currently have two decent choices for the LB position in the team melli.
    But the natural question is, which player is better?? Take a look here for the starts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehrdad_Pooladi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehsan_Hajsafi

Can someone post some pics or video highlights from these two?
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

after watching pp's recent ACL games, I think Pouladi is a far better option than hajsafi.

Hajsafi, imo, wasnt even the best LB option even before pouladi's improvements. MAHINI had shown remarkable form and ability in delivering at this post at ZOB. But the guy is so versatile at both LB and RB that I feel sorry for the coach who has to decide where to use the lad.

if you ask me, even ASHJARI is far better than hajsafi at LB. Ashjari's rejuvenation and recapture of form at sepahan is quite vivid and noticable. his shooting, his flanks runs, his crosses, fighting spirit and physical presence makes him one of the best LB's in Iran.

at best hajsafi is or shd be the FOURTH option

Comment

I think I'd also go with Pouladi. Using him as LB was a great move by CQ, I don't think he was used there at club level before.

In defense of Hajsafi, he didn't have a bad game today and he also assisted both goals against Mauretania, so there is little he could have done better recently.

I think Hajsafi is number 2 or 3 behind Ashjari, though due to age and versatility I understand and support Hajsafi currently being preferred.

Mahini, as right footer, remains a rightback for me, and should only be used on the left in "emergency".

Comment

Has ashjari been invited by Carlos to any camp yet..?
        I prefer Pouladi too..! I like his big size & better physical presence on D & he has been steadily improving @ Wing play his crossing ..! Hajsafi is faster, younger & may be better in going forward, but he is kinda of an immature player, who's long passing is often inaccurate & his final touches are often shitt ..! Perhaps against fast, smaller Koreans, he'd be a better option..!?

Comment

Pouladi wasnt this good at defensive duties a few months back. That's why he looked suspect and I also had my doubts. But I think with CQ INSISTING and PERSISTING on using him there and his clubs (Mes first and now pp) employing him at that post, he has found his footing and has become familiar with the tasks.

Comment

Hajsafi was not a LB to begin with..it was only out of desparation that he was given a chance at the post..and he later noticed his chances to be selected to TM would be much higher if he stays at that position......
            hajsafi,is only a League material..not TM......because he is too weak defensively...and TM LB, more than anything,must be a defensive player....and offensive abilities are secoundary.

Comment

Ehsan was Ghotbi's answer for LB
              Mehrdad is Queiroz answer for LB

I think Mehrdad is a better choice.

Comment

Hajsafi is an attacking player, he would be my choice for lb, but pooladi does his defense tasks much better. In my opinion, we need an offensive lineup

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                X