Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who had hope?

when at 2-1 the commentator sayd the most pethetic and funny thing:
    are in 2-1 natijeye baziye khoobe teame ma hast, hahahha this game was the worst and most pethetic game ive ever seen..
    the passes the field positioning the teamwork, it was crap!
    and just because borhani intercepted a weak pass al of sudden we played good?
    Gal'e Noii

Originally posted by morti
    are in 2-1 natijeye baziye khoobe teame ma hast, hahahha this game was the worst and most pethetic game ive ever seen..
    it is good to see the weaknesses of the team and we had so many, but we must credit the team for playing well enough considering we have not played together for almost 3 months and as Jalali said we have a very short prepration coming into these games and eventually the world cup.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

in the end, its the score that matters, and the match score very well made us proud

kia was missing thats why our offense didnt seem very potent, specially from the right side.

and our defense is and has always been our weakest link, so it wasnt a surprise, but damn, i was disheartened when i saw even rahman making mistakes! hope they can get their acts back together!

hopefully, against bosnia, iran will show their full potentials in both offense and defense
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

the setanta commentators said iran was robbed

Comment

good post Morti -
          I agree with you -
          BTW - what was Iran robbed of ? a win in a game that meant nothing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Amirza
            good post Morti -
            I agree with you -
            BTW - what was Iran robbed of ? a win in a game that meant nothing ?
            yes, ur right, the score didnt mean much,
            but temme frankly, wud u still be saying the same thing, or iranian fans in general, would they be saying the same thing if we were in croatia's place and some weaker team, like, yea, the same macedonia team, in irans place?

i dont think so.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i dont know, the players didnt have much playtime together, but they will get only one more game..
              i hope its enough
              Gal'e Noii

Comment

I don't agree with saying it ws crap. in fact far from it. It was a great game overall. The conditions were somewhat bad, but I think it was a good fought ball game. the penalty at the end was irrelavent. Even if we had won, it would have meant nothing. We know we got a lucky one with Borhani, but none of the goals mattered. What I saw today was a mix of good and bad and ugly. But still a great test.

Comment

Why is that pathetic OR funny? It WAS a great score at the time! For god's sakes, go look up some records and see how many teams have been able to beat Croatia on Croatia's soil. This was a tough European team, and results so close to friendlies can greatly affect the morale of players.

I don't think we did as badly (except for errors in defense - grave ones at that) as some people make it out. Sadly, the expectations people have are well beyond reality. I guess some were expecting that we walk into Croatia against their A-team, control the match for the 90 minutes, and play without a single mistake?

Open your eyes for god sakes...we are Iran, no more no less.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
                    Why is that pathetic OR funny? It WAS a great score at the time! For god's sakes, go look up some records and see how many teams have been able to beat Croatia on Croatia's soil. This was a tough European team, and results so close to friendlies can greatly affect the morale of players.
                    I don't think we did as badly (except for errors in defense - grave ones at that) as some people make it out. Sadly, the expectations people have are well beyond reality. I guess some were expecting that we walk into Croatia against their A-team, control the match for the 90 minutes, and play without a single mistake?
                    Open your eyes for god sakes...we are Iran, no more no less.
                    im not talking about who we played against, offcourse they were good, im talking about our own play, the way we defended, the way we switched when we lost the ball or got the ball, the way the players searched for long balls at times they should have passed the ball around and the way we lost the ball when we passed the ball more then 3 - 4 times..
                    in my opinion it was far from good, we only managed to draw because croatia didnt play well either, or atleast not in the sec half anymore..

but i agree it was a great test, the players need such games.. wish we had more then one to go
                    Gal'e Noii

Comment

Working...
                    X