Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ's interview after the Oman match (arrival in airport)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ's interview after the Oman match (arrival in airport)

He certainly doesn't seem to be taking things very seriously.

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
    He certainly doesn't seem to be taking things very seriously.
    Or and it is Iranian fans , officials that they don't seems to take thing very seriously otherwise we were not in this mess.

Comment

He is guilty or not...I agree with him avoiding such questions at this moment.....just ten days away.....there is no time for tentions at this moment.

Comment

Yeah...And this reaction by Queiroz and his shameful grin really cleared up all the tension...

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
          He is guilty or not...I agree with him avoiding such questions at this moment.....just ten days away.....there is no time for tentions at this moment.
          Which other professional international coach do you know from any country who would have this same type of mellow/joking reaction 10 days prior to crucial qualifiers? We have seen other forms of this behavior before; didn't CQ refuse to even sit on the bench during a recent soccer tournament? All the signs have been that he does not really care about the job... I don't know why people don't get it.
          sigpic

Comment

^ it's our fault.
            when we behave as if he's some overlord and superior being who can never be doubted or questioned, then he feels even more entitled.
            if we didnt show such inferiority complex when dealing with him in the beginning, then he'd feel a sense of accountability a tad bit more today

you think he'll be able to do this in spain or france or even belgium? He wouldnt dare.

Comment

Comment

"The result last night got a lot of Iranians mad", asks the reporter. Really? Who's mad? I mean c'mon, did anyone really care that we lost to Oman without even our better IPL players? A better question would be..."What did you learn from the Oman game and how do you think it'll help Iran in the next round of qualifying matches?".

The media in Iran blows, period. Mind you, so does Queroz at handling them. All around, one big mess.
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

from what i gather these two have a history..!! Carlos is obviously feeding him shit and trying to annoy the guy, as im certain he is the same guy who has grilled him about his excess vacation time at some point in the past..!!

Comment

Just read this interview with CQ after he watched Qatar-Latvia in the stands. He says Mourinho failed in Spain and he attributes this to the media and lack of using Ronaldo properly -- This is disconcerting for me, how CQ thinks the outcome of the games will depend on a certain player and not the whole squad working together. Besides Mourinho did finish runners up in Spain and reached the last 4 in Europe which is not quite failing if you ask me. Besides, carrying on to take charge of Chelsea is not a move down as Chelsea is one of the best clubs in the world, in the best league of the world (English Premiership).

----------

PLDC - Doha, Queiroz was in the stands watching the friendly match between Qatar and Latvia, where Qatar managed to come back from a one goal deficit and defeat Latvia by a score of 3-1. After this match, in a short interview with Al Jazeera he said, "We are going to have a crucial match on June 4th. I think Qatar have made great progress with Fahad Thani (head coach)."

He added, "Iran and Qatar both have 7 points. This is going to make it a close race. Both teams have the chance to climb the ranks of the table. This is why this match will decide our fate."

The Al Jazeera reporter asked Queiroz about Jose Mourinho and he responded, "He failed this season. I think Mourinho clashed with the media a lot this season to be noticed and get attention. I have to say that even though he had Ronaldo (who he said is better than Messi), he failed to achieve anything in Spain this season."

By: Arman Tamjidi
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X