Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As Fans, We Have To Start Geting Used To The Spotlight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Fans, We Have To Start Geting Used To The Spotlight...

....so i dont usually post here on the F+ forum cuz i kno my football knowledge is not enough to make comments on a board which requires one to kno wut they're talking about, so i prefer not to say anything at all rather than say a bunch of nothing

but one thing i've noticed w/ people on here, my friends and even myself is that anytime a "real" source mentions anything about us we get all excited and make a big deal out of it, if iran is mentioned on cable tv u call evbody and their mama and gather the family for a brief 30 second piece, however i feel that for our soccer prestige, yes PRESTIGE, to grow, we need to not act as so, but yet instead if a piece is on cable tv or on ESPN or wutever that we should instead get used to it and say "yup that's right" rather than calling evbody and acting so excited, i believe that this way after WC we'll continue to escalate our soccer prestige to make this more of a regular thing for us as im sure we'll hav more and more international spotlight, how do we so? i believe that it leads to one thing and that's our confidence and belief, if we believed then we wouldnt act so excited anytime we're on ESPN... so rather than looking at WC as a fluke in our soccer history and "somehow getting thru", im looking at it as "finally receiving the recognition we deserve" and just the beginning for us, a WINNING attitude....

i hope that makes sense, ur thoughts?

ya good point. But consider the fact that we have been internationally isolated for years so this sorts of news really excite people.
    sigpic

Comment

It comes my friend, it comes itself. Remember the first date you got, I am sure you wanted to call CNN. Look at you now, you need a secreter to keep them in track.

Comment

lol at hajagha,,

ya good points.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
          It comes my friend, it comes itself. Remember the first date you got, I am sure you wanted to call CNN. Look at you now, you need a secreter to keep them in track.

even if it's ur first time tho, u gotta act like u've been there before, play it cool....

Comment

Working...
          X