Our formation in WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our formation in WC

From what I saw, we are going to play 4-2-2-2 with the replacement of Zandi to Kia.

My proof: positioning Zandi in the right and Karimi in the left side for the whole first half. Besides his poor performance.

Remember who said first.

Cheers

lol, and now search for the post a few weeks ago where everyone was asked about his favourite lineup and system for WC, and guess what system I chose .

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
      From what I saw, we are going to play 4-2-2-2 with the replacement of Zandi to Kia.
      My proof: positioning Zandi in the right and Karimi in the left side for the whole first half. Besides his poor performance.
      Remember who said first.
      Cheers
      Salam Haji jaan,
      Zandi didn't play in the right. He played in the center. Teymourian played in the right. In diamond 4, the 4 midfielders play so close that sometimes during a play one changes position with another. I think Zandi did that about 3-4 times with Teymourian but the team formation had put Zandi in the center.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
        lol, and now search for the post a few weeks ago where everyone was asked about his favourite lineup and system for WC, and guess what system I chose .
        Well this is not my favorite. This is what Branko will play.

My favorite would strat without Daei and adding Zandi/Madanchi or Borhani depending on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor
          Salam Haji jaan,
          Zandi didn't play in the right. He played in the center. Teymourian played in the right. In diamond 4, the 4 midfielders play so close that sometimes during a play one changes position with another. I think Zandi did that about 3-4 times with Teymourian but the team formation had put Zandi in the center.
          Salam Mansoor jan,

This is what I thought when I saw the line up, but when I watch the game, it was a square of Teymourian/Nekonam in the back and Zandi/Karimi in front. Watch the game again please.
          Last edited by Hajagha; 05-30-2006, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I think if i was to say what our lineup should look like i really belive we should play something like this, i doubt it will happen but i seriously belive it should be like this and i think this is very strong

------------------------------------Mirzapour-----------------------------
            -----------Kaabi----------Nosrati--------------Rezaei-------------Zare----
            ------------------Mahdavikia-----------------------Teymorian-------------
            ------------------------------------Karimi--------------------------------
            ----------------------Borhani-----------------Madanchi------------------
            ----------------------------------Hashemain------------------------------

DAMN I am good, Seriously that is a STRONG lineup

Why

Nekonam not in good form, Teymorian is,

Madanchi clearly even a blind person can see he is better then Zandi at this moment

Daei NO NO,

Nosrati actually is very very solid in Yahya positions as Nosrati IS A Central defender naturally and Yahya been making to many mistakes lately

Now u Admit that is a strong lineup

Comment

watching the game from the sidelines, here is what I saw.

the defense was straight forward. But obviously our Left Back (Nosrati) in the first half was not capable of attacking as well as Zare but Kabi did come forward from time to time.

We had 3 Defensive midfielders in the first half. Teymorian, Bakhtiyarizade and Nekonam all doing the same thing with Teymorian being more active and joining in the attacks from the right with Kabi and sometimes Hashemian.

Madanchi was all alone in the left and he had lots of space there. Hashemian ran to both left and right corner and tried to beat a player and cross for Daie, something he is not capable of. Daie was just standing there the whole time without putting real pressure on their defenders and he came back for some one-twos in the midfield.

here was the lineup as I saw it:

.Nosrati..............................Madanchi.... .........
              .................................................. ................
              .....................Bakhtiyarizade............... ...Vahid2
              .Rezaie........................................... .............
              .................................................. ...............
              .....................Nekonam...................... .....Daie
              .Yahya............................................ ............
              .................................................. ...............
              ....................Teymorian..................... ..Vahid1*
              .Kabi---------------------------->.................

Vahid constantly switched placs from right to left.

Now I think Branko was testing a defensive formation. IF we want to defend, we use 3 DMs, change Daie with Borhani and use Madanchi and Borhani to lead our counter attacks and the rest of the players will concentrate on defending.

In the second half. We saw the introduction of a Full back (Zare) so Nosrati went back to central defense and we started playing 4-2-2-2. That is:

..Kabi......Nosrati......Rezaie......Zare
              ........Teymorian.......Nekonam........
              .......Shojaie....................Madanchi
              ...............Khatibi.....Enayati...........

The second half system was more creative with Shojaie instead of Bakhtiyarizadeh and a striker instead of the puppet Daie.

Madanchi combined With Zare from the left and Teymorain with Kabi from the right as Shojaie acted as a playmaker instead of a Winger (unlike Madanchi). Enayati and Khatibi played closer to midfield and they put alot of pressure on the opponant.

Still, I think Branko will stick with his 4-4-2 Diamond for the WC. and if thats the case, I think these players will play:
              .Zare--------------------......................................
              ................................Zandi............. .....................
              .................................................. .......................
              .Rezaie........................................... ..........Daie......
              .................................................. ........................
              ..........Nekonam(Teymorian)...........Karimi..... ............
              .Yahya............................................ ........Hashemian
              ...............................Mahdavikia......... ...................
              .Kabi------------------->.......................................

But Talking about my favorite lineup:

Kabi......Nosrati......Rezaie......Zare
              ..................Nekonam*.................
              ..Mahdavikia................Madanchi..
              ...................Zandi.....................
              .......Karimi.............Hashemian......

*or Teymorian.
              I am so sure this lineup will work that I am willing to bet my head on it.
              Last edited by Hadi; 06-01-2006, 01:31 AM.

Comment

vaaay be halemoon , if the actual formation and line up is what we saw in croatia !!

bad bakhtim !

zandi on eithr flank?
                useless.

karimi on either flank?
                reduces his capabilities and usefulness to the team.

nosrati anywhere near the pitch?
                bad bakhtim.

yahya anywhere near the pitch?
                bi chareh'eem.

----------------------

bosnia game showed how much more we can strenghten our left flank ... at least in offense, if we put Madanchi there, instead of zandi.

it also showed how horrible this decision of putting teymoorian for Kia, could be.
                teymoorian cant do anything down the side.

these 2 games also showed the best pair for the def mid , for nekounam is sohrab.
                he was in control and played far better than anyone in that post. even teymoorian.

these games also shd have proven the fact that Daei is good for only 25 minutes or so.
                the best thing for the team is bring him in at around min 65-70.

Comment

Working...
                X