Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Omnipresence of Mayeli Kohan in Irania media

Hello all;
    I haven't been to the forums for a while and don't know if you have discussed this subjet or not. There is an issue that has been bothering me for a long time, and that is the omnipresence of Mayeli Kohan in Irania media.
    For someone with a very week resume like his, he sure pops too many times up in TV, Radio or different newpapers with his illogical views on almost anything and his astonishingly childish behaviour.
    He had good results with Iran's futsal and TM in '98 but has been failure after failure since then. His masterpiece in my opinion was failing to get past the 1st round of 2004 olympic qualification with a team that won asian games with Ivancovic a year earlier. Demoting Foolad to "daste 2" and gathering less average points eith Gahar while they were allowed to play in their home city are among his other achievements.
    He has an opinnion on everythinh and afight with everyone, Ghalenoyee, Fatolahzadeh, Daei, rooyanian, Quiroz, foreign born players and recently the boxing federation!!!!
    What I don't understand is why he gets so much "air time"? , isn't ut because the iranian media support "hashye" and are in love with it and senssibility, maturity and rationality are deemed overrated by them?
    What do you think? If you agree with me can you think of ways to relay our opinnion to the nedia in Iran, for example 90?
    Thanks
Working...
X