Say hello to the future of TM: Masoud Shojaei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say hello to the future of TM: Masoud Shojaei

After watching the Bosnia match, I am so excited that our TM is set for the next 10 years.

This guy is FULL OF POTENTIAL. Exactly like Karimi 7 years ago in 98 Asian Games. He even has a temper like Karimi did!! They are twins

Now, lets imagine Karimi and Shojaei together in midfield, that would be a deadly combo and a disaster for any defense.

He would be a great late sub in case we need a goal or something, he is so unpredictable and good. Im so happy after seeing him play.

He showed a lot of poise for someone who was playing for TM for the firts time. He has great ball skills. I liked what I saw in him. I hope he will develope into a great player for us for a long time to come.

Comment

And i who thought we wouldnt see a karimi for another 50 years in iranian soccer

BANG

Shojaei pooped up, 21 years old, EXITING midfielder,

Only thing Shojaei needs is a move to Europe after world cup
      He has a lot of potentioal

Comment

Originally posted by behzadb
        He showed a lot of poise for someone who was playing for TM for the firts time. He has great ball skills. I liked what I saw in him. I hope he will develope into a great player for us for a long time to come.
        i think this was his 3rd or 4th cap he played against Laos and Croatia.

He is a great player but he reminds me of Rooney purely because of one reason he gets more cards than goals. Karimi didn’t get as many cards as he does at the same age even though he had a temper.

But at the moment he has absolutely no experience and I think the world cup might be a bit to big of a stage for him even as a substitute. I think it is up to Bronco to build his confidence up to a level that his inexperience does not show during the games.

I hope that Oladi goes back to Persepolice to work under Han. Karimi, Shojai and Oladi together can put any team of the sight
        Last edited by hadi_ak; 06-01-2006, 12:23 AM.

Comment

I am very excited about Asian games. To me, now that Australia is there,
          we will have our hands full and let's not forget both Japan and S.K are
          still contenders. With Jabbari, Shojaee, Madanchi ..... Sky is the limit

Comment

Shojaie is a different player than Karimi.

When Karimi first popped up in our football, he did NOTHING BUT DRIBBLE.

Shojaie plays like a matured Karimi right now. His ball control is the best we have in TM. He dribbles from time to time. Is a cool headed player with a good vision.

Jabbari, Shojaie and Teymorian are the future of our midfield.

Comment

I liked him .
              liked him very much.

in fact, I think all the hype about teymmorian shd have been around this fellow, instead.

with his inclusion, our midfield got a lease of life, none of teymoorian, nekounam, ... could inject.

good fellow.

Comment

I didn't share the hype around him after seeing him in the B team and in U23. He had the technique but wasn't effective at all. Teymourian and Jabbari simply were the cleverer players.

Now he was impressive. He definitely got the legs to be a star, let's see if he has brain...

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
                  BANG

Shojaei pooped up, 21 years old, EXITING midfielder,
                  Ahhmmmm....... Are you sure you want to say that about poor Shojaei

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
                    I didn't share the hype around him after seeing him in the B team and in U23. He had the technique but wasn't effective at all. Teymourian and Jabbari simply were the cleverer players.

Now he was impressive. He definitely got the legs to be a star, let's see if he has brain...
                    Well said.....

I have seen a lot of promising players in my life who got me all excited but never really delivered ......

It is natural to get hyped up about the likes of Shojaei and Madanchi at this stage , but do not be in haste to compare him with anybody. I can not hide my delight with the performance of Shojaei on Wednesday , but he also has many shortcomings. He has difficulty in controlling his temper and has a consistency problem which was evident in the league with Saipa. He can be the type of player who hufs and puffs to no real advantage.

BUT...hell , I thoroughly enjoyed his show against Bosnia.....regardless to any other factor.

sigpic

Comment

Hello!

Shojaei has matured faster, thanks to ZolfagharNasab. When Shojaee played for Iran B team, he came in and did nothing but dribbling. He did not pass the ball at all! I remember other players got pissed and wouldn't give him the ball, and the very same Zolfagharnasab put him on the bench most of the time. When Dr.Z took over Saipa, Shojaee suddenly changed from self-centered player to playmaker player. Rather than having his head down, he had his head up, looking for other players. I have to credit his coach for this, as he quickly and in one season changed drastically. Saipa was up there in IPL quietly because of his assists and play making.

Shojaee, Oladi, Jabbari mixing up with Karimi, Kia, Hashemian can be a deadly combo! Only if the age of the later hold on long enough for the younger ones to gain experience and catch up. Wow, can you imagine Shojaee, Jabbari, Karimi, and Kia playing in midfield behind Oladi & Hashemian. Even Madanchi & Teymourian are getting there as well. I wish we could stop the time for the older ones like Hashemian (29), to see this! What a Asian Cup performance ahead of us .....
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                      Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor
                        Hello!
                        Shojaei has matured faster, thanks to ZolfagharNasab. When Shojaee played for Iran B team, he came in and did nothing but dribbling. He did not pass the ball at all! I remember other players got pissed and wouldn't give him the ball, and the very same Zolfagharnasab put him on the bench most of the time. When Dr.Z took over Saipa, Shojaee suddenly changed from self-centered player to playmaker player. Rather than having his head down, he had his head up, looking for other players. I have to credit his coach for this, as he quickly and in one season changed drastically. Saipa was up there in IPL quietly because of his assists and play making.
                        Shojaee, Oladi, Jabbari mixing up with Karimi, Kia, Hashemian can be a deadly combo! Only if the age of the later hold on long enough for the younger ones to gain experience and catch up. Wow, can you imagine Shojaee, Jabbari, Karimi, and Kia playing in midfield behind Oladi & Hashemian. Even Madanchi & Teymourian are getting there as well. I wish we could stop the time for the older ones like Hashemian (29), to see this! What a Asian Cup performance ahead of us .....
                        Hmm,very interesting story about Shojaei. Thanks Mansoor jan.
                        I heard that the first team of Shojaei was Foolad. Is it true?

And,What is the difference of Jabbari and Shojaei Ability of game making?
                        I think both of them play simply. However,I think Shojaei's dribble is better than Jabbari.Jabbari's Through pass is better than Shojaei.Though their ability is nearly equal
                        My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Originally posted by mehdy
                          Hmm,very interesting story about Shojaei. Thanks Mansoor jan.
                          I heard that the first team of Shojaei was Foolad. Is it true?
                          And,What is the difference of Jabbari and Shojaei Ability of game making?
                          I think both of them play simply. However,I think Shojaei's dribble is better than Jabbari.Jabbari's Through pass is better than Shojaei.Though their ability is nearly equal
                          Hello Mehdy.

Your observation is right to the point. I think Shojaei's technique is superior to Jabbari, but Jabbari's speed, both himself and his decision making to pass the ball, is beyond Shojaee. Jabbari looks like a "fast forward" when he plays!

I know Shojaei was a production of Saipa, but I am not sure if he ever played in foolad's youth teams. He is Khuzestani but his family moved because of the war long time ago.
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                          Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor
                            Hello Mehdy.
                            Your observation is right to the point. I think Shojaei's technique is superior to Jabbari, but Jabbari's speed, both himself and his decision making to pass the ball, is beyond Shojaee. Jabbari looks like a "fast forward" when he plays!
                            I know Shojaei was a production of Saipa, but I am not sure if he ever played in foolad's youth teams. He is Khuzestani but his family moved because of the war long time ago.
                            Ya,hello.
                            http://www.weltfussball.de/spieler_profil.php?id=26417
                            Hmm,Those information might possibly mistaken Shojaei Soleimani for Maysam Soleimani who Foolad and former U-23 squad.
                            My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Mansoor jan i heard shojaei is a kurd-e- iran is this correct?

taha
                              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X