No announcement yet.

Say hello to the future of TM: Masoud Shojaei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think shojaei can even become better than karimi if he gets the chances karimi got mainly because of his superior physique.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by maij
      Well said.....

I have seen a lot of promising players in my life who got me all excited but never really delivered ......

It is natural to get hyped up about the likes of Shojaei and Madanchi at this stage , but do not be in haste to compare him with anybody. I can not hide my delight with the performance of Shojaei on Wednesday , but he also has many shortcomings. He has difficulty in controlling his temper and has a consistency problem which was evident in the league with Saipa. He can be the type of player who hufs and puffs to no real advantage.

BUT...hell , I thoroughly enjoyed his show against Bosnia.....regardless to any other factor.
      Well Madanchi has been around for a while so he not a hot talent anymore. He is 25 and has played for TM since he was 22.

Shojaie, he is surely a prospect. After Jabari and Teymorian he was our best player in the U-23 team. And after watching him in training, I can say that his ball control is only second to Karimi.

Comment

let's get him for Perspolis
        u agree Hadi jan
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Jabbari is a very unlucky player

Its very important for Iran not to lose him now with his injury he is a very talented and gifted midfilder and its very important he gets back to form

IRAN produces some fine midfielders, only if we could actually produce as good defenders

Iranian producement in midfield is astonishing

Comment

Originally posted by taha
            Mansoor jan i heard shojaei is a kurd-e- iran is this correct?
            taha

I thought he is Khoozestani.

Comment

Jabbari is a better shooter and passer, but Shojaei is better dribbler and has more technique

Comment

Originally posted by taha
                Mansoor jan i heard shojaei is a kurd-e- iran is this correct?
                taha
                He is "khuzestaniol asl" but he might have stayed in Kurdestan, once family moved.
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by maij
                  Well said.....

I have seen a lot of promising players in my life who got me all excited but never really delivered ......

It is natural to get hyped up about the likes of Shojaei and Madanchi at this stage , but do not be in haste to compare him with anybody. I can not hide my delight with the performance of Shojaei on Wednesday , but he also has many shortcomings. He has difficulty in controlling his temper and has a consistency problem which was evident in the league with Saipa. He can be the type of player who hufs and puffs to no real advantage.

BUT...hell , I thoroughly enjoyed his show against Bosnia.....regardless to any other factor.
                  Hehe, it's simply in our blood that we have to enjoy such players...

Comment

hello
                    Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

I totally agree, we have a new wave of real talents coming up to replace the older generation after the world cup. We need a good coach like Branko to effectively utilize these talents.

Iranian football has arrived
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X