Why have assistant coaches left CQ ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why have assistant coaches left CQ ?

There has been unusaly too much activities among the CQ assistants.....one left for Iranian league....one came from the league..one leftthe country....two resigned after qualification to WC , one fellow portugeuge hired ,etc,etc....
    I wonder, if there is anything to this ?,....
    If I had to guess, I would say, the recent resignations....must have acctualy been " getting fired "..instead..as it is unlikely those guys not wanting to go to the WC......
    It may be that CQ, iis improving and adjusting to a different and harder task ahead !

I wouldn't know what is the problem in the staff room. Maybe CQ is too much of a iron-fist kind of chap to allow even a little bit of freedom of expression to his assistants. I don't know.
    But personally I would have loved to see Majid Saleh get the job. He is very intelligent, skillful and most importantly, young with great future for IFF to invest in him. I wish he'd still get the nod.

We need a good, intelligent, young Iranian coach to sit on the bench, if for nothing else, at least to gather great experience.
    I doubt the more senior coaches like Jalali or Estill or ... would agree to be assistant coach. But I think it would really help if Jalali did accept (if offered).

Comment

I read an American interview with Namazi a couple of weeks ago. He stated that he had not been paid in Iran for 5 months, and that is mainly why he decided to leave. I am not sure if the IFF has issued any comments in response.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I heard (footballitarin.com) that Majid Saleh and Esteghlal players have joined the camp.

Comment

Working...
        X