madanchi impressed alot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

madanchi impressed alot!

after watching the game for the second time, Madanchi ran over the left line up and down for the WHOLE match providing great crosses and shots im amazed!

im afraid when kia and karimi will be back, he wont play...
    Gal'e Noii

If madanchi will play as he did, in the world cup, and thats a big IF, then i think madanchi should get the nod over zandi.

taha
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
      If madanchi will play as he did, in the world cup, and thats a big IF, then i think madanchi should get the nod over zandi.
      taha
      why is that a big if, he has been playing like that for the last few matches..
      its a IF for all the players, and madanchi isnt a bigger IF then any other in my eyes.
      Gal'e Noii

Comment

running up and down the field endlessly like a headless chicken is not a sign of a good player...not even close

Comment

the only question regarding madanchi in my mind is that if he can play his good football under intense pressure of playing a world cup match with billions of ppl watching him!
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli
            running up and down the field endlessly like a headless chicken is not a sign of a good player...not even close
            i thought i posted in football + forum, where only selected people post who know what theyre talkin bout?
            did it even look like he was running like a headless chicken? did u even see the match?
            Gal'e Noii

Comment

Originally posted by morti
              after watching the game for the second time, Madanchi ran over the left line up and down for the WHOLE match
              oh my bad, i had it wrong, he didnt run up and down the field endlessly, in fact i guess you were wrong too ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli
                oh my bad, i had it wrong, he didnt run up and down the field endlessly, in fact i guess you were wrong too ^^^
                i didnt say field i said left line, i think he did great there, he worked hard he was tireless and he provided alot of good crosses, i really think that he should play on the left wing
                Gal'e Noii

Comment

Working...
                X