Afshin Ghotbi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afshin Ghotbi

Today,sunday, on the " GOL TV " cable channell, they had a program about South Korean,Dutch coach,and its successes...in which they also interviewed afshin Ghotbi and what he does.......apparantly, he specializes in research !,useing computers....he has intreduced a system of teaching to players,useing computers, and what sets his system apart,is that it is specialy helpful to players who do not speak the same language as the coach of that team does....it is a illestrative method of analyzing the games of opponants,as well as teaching the players what coach wants done on the field.......He also said that he has been coaching for twenty years, and with his wish to want to assist high profile coaches, and wanting to participate in the WC in some way, gives him very valiable experince........
    He may be a real candidate for our next WC qualifing coaching job,if IFF recagnizes his efforts !!

It's hard to judge him from my position, but I think we have a pretty decent staff. Apart from that, would you also be so positive about him if he wasn't Iranian? I mean there are plenty fo great assistants or advisors around, why is everyone focussing on Ghotbi so much?

Comment

Because he's been a successfull IRANIAN assistant for 3 coaches at 3 WCs.

Comment

Originally posted by Behrooz
        Because he's been a successfull IRANIAN assistant for 3 coaches at 3 WCs.
        ... and he doesn't need Chalengar.

Comment

good one Hajagha!!

Comment

This has nothing against branko,as he is doing a good job now...
            But,I realy believe, haveing a Iranian coach ,all things equal, would be an advantage in the future.....our culture is so complex, and forign coaches,no matter how good, can not communicate good, nor can they motivate !!
            Branko was an assistant, and afshin ghotbi,sound like a very intelegent individual,as well as ambitiouse.....he obviousely wants to learn as much as possible,and based on that program on GOLTV,he is very modern and believes in " New football ".
            they had given chances to jalal talebi, and mayeli kohan, before, with less of a resume....so why not him......
            I how ever, if I was him, I would have tried coaching a club team in Iran,to add to my experinces !

Comment

Here is what will happen after the WC:

Dadkan, Branko and all the staff of TM will leave.

An ignorant, inexperienced Hajagha (not our Hajagha mind you )will become the head of IFF. He will choose an Iranian coach for TM and after 2 years, we will go back to having foreign coaches again because we get dreadful results in the Asian CUp.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi
                Here is what will happen after the WC:
                Dadkan, Branko and all the staff of TM will leave.
                An ignorant, inexperienced Hajagha (not our Hajagha mind you ).
                Yap, this Hajagha is not ignorant and has a lot of experience. I see jalali becomes our next coach.

Comment

Mark my words

IFF president will be Ansarifar
                  Coach will be Hann

Comment

Originally posted by hadi_ak
                    Mark my words
                    IFF president will be Ansarifar
                    Coach will be Hann
                    With all due respect.....Mark my words as well !!!
                    Hann will not have a good results,
                    Parvin,will stab him from the back,and will have him fired.
                    If we get good results in WC, we will keep Branko
                    If we do not....Ghotbi will be given a chance at early stages.

Comment

why so worried?
                      ali daei will be the head coach and the head of IFF
                      deerooz, emrooz, farda
                      zeeremonan
                      sheeshtayeea
                      The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
                      Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees
                        why so worried?
                        Ill bet my penis on this! haha

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees
                          why so worried?
                          Sadly this is what will happen but I pray that God will remove this man from TM's shadow and lead us to a savior.
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I think we need a new thread about how to get rid of Dai?

Some suggested kidnapping him? many suggeseted sleeping pill. I suggest we doing a pimping job and getting him a fugly (F**** Ugly) German girl and keep him busy during the world cup, so he leaves the team-e-melli alone.
                            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X