My Idea about Utilizing a National youth league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Idea about Utilizing a National youth league

didnt get to many repsonds in the football section so i am hoping i can discuss it further with u guys

I was thinking IFF should utilize a National youth league consisting of around 16 teams or so,

This league will enable our talents coming out from the streets into clubs and playing competitive soccer with their respective clubs

i belive this should be an aim for our soccer cause as u see if we start qualifying to the World cup etc and olympics and hopefully all Youth world cups its very important our youngsters are playing some competitive soccer and a national youth league would surely give that to our players

A Natiional youth league would be a league for players from age 18 below all the way down to 15-14

all ages between 14 to 18 can play agasint eachother

In that way our 14 years old can be playing competitive soccer from a very young age

and it doesnt need monster stadiums and nou camps to have this

Only if they decide to do this the goverment should try to build atleast 5-6 grounds good grounds, fields and maybe even some seats in every city

For places in need of new fields etc,

Also Its very important for IFF to work as hard as they can to get the hosting of the Asian cup 2011 that by itself will hopefully push the Iranian federation into building 3-4 stadiums in Iran wich will by itself do very good and be very positive

But what are ur views on this and i really belive we should push our federation to orginize such a league cause its important our youth players play competitive soccer from a young age,

Also thing about how many kids it will actually take out of the streets and into a good club and on to a real soccer field,

I just hope we can start by getting the hosting of Asian cup 2011 and then start thinking bout the future but we need to start planning right after the World cup

Even our very own IPL needs work to be done on,

Hopefully our stars such as Ali daei or Yahya when they retire they will go to the existing soccer schools and teach our kids for example Ali daei can go to Ardbil and to the soccer school wich he built with his own money and start teaching the young ones

Azizi who have retired recently can also help iranian soccer alot,

Ur views please

Usually there are youth leagues for youngsters in all different age classes. I am also sure this already exists in Iran, every club has youth teams. Problem is the organization sucks and it needs to be improved!

Comment

There's such a thing as you say but unfortantely it's not as beneficial as it should be. I tell you why. The infrastructure in Iran is the problem. Football clubs are not lucrative because usual laws don't apply in Iran(copyright, right of broadcasting etc.). So investors are not normally attracted. Shafizadeh is a exception and he's not looking for money. So when there's no investor, clubs are become state-run. State-run clubs don't much care about these things. So our current national youth can be utilized if there's any motivation behind it. I hope one day we see our clubs interesting enough for people like Abramovic!

Comment

Working...
      X